Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Granny Bear Wrote:You go SUR!!!!!

I been here before accept i was in hazard last year at this time and it was a lonely slow drive back.nobody was passing me on the Daniel boone parkway.It was like slow motion nobody wanted to pass.This year hazard gets that SLOW DRIVE BACK on the PARKWAY And I-75 north every exits will look like williamsburg to the hazard fans i promise some could end up in northern kentucky Confusederiously:
Granny Bear Wrote:I cannot believe I just saw this!!!! topnotch, I know exactly who Gut is. How much is it worth to you??

You're off here, and I'm not even kidding.

Hint: Gut used to date my daughter in high school!!!

Bless her heart and bless your heart. :biggrin:
Oh, it's all good. Showed him my guns; and I'm NOT talking about my arms, either!!
Wink

Also, the rules that you've posted.....I've seen 1 - 4 violated; all by mods!!
:lmao:
Westside Wrote:I've seen rules 1 and 2 violated a LOT, but I've never seen them enforced.

Im partial to the sexist, homophobic one myself Confusednicker:

I ill say this....everytime someone has revealed an identity, a mod has always cleaned it up to my knowledge. The only way that wouldnt happen if its on a thread no mods have read and no members tells us about it.
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, it's all good. Showed him my guns; and I'm NOT talking about my arms, either!!
Wink

Also, the rules that you've posted.....I've seen 1 - 4 violated; all by mods!!
:lmao:

You dont know what else i violated Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:Gut I apologize to you if I did anything to disrespect you, it certainly was not my intention I get disgusted with you sometimes when you post statements like anyone but Williamsburg when in fact I am dead certain you are a WHS graduate and a life long friend of mine. That is my problem, I don't think I posted any post that could be considered a personal attack on you having said that. I think you are so elusive and deceptive you are good, I also apologize to all members that I may have offended for getting off script . I really enjoy Guts comments I thought he was so informed as to stastics, that is one of the ways I put it together. In the future I will limit my clues so much it will only be dectectable by my friend Gut. If you only knew who he was you wouldn't believe it.

Theres no need to apologize. You are free to move on.

As for the bolded, I promise you I never went to Wburg high school, nor has anyone in my family. Your were always so far off on me that I honeslty couldnt even figure out you were guessing. I went to Whitley, played at Whitley, and that is no lie.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You dont know what else i violated Confusednicker:
:yum: :dontthink :biglmao::biglmao:
Westside Wrote:I've seen rules 1 and 2 violated a LOT, but I've never seen them enforced.

Do you get a IM from the mods every time they send one out to a person who breaks the rules? Confusedhh:
^^
In all seriousness, I can vouch for that statement.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im partial to the sexist, homophobic one myself Confusednicker:
At least you know yourself.

I ill say this....everytime someone has revealed an identity, a mod has always cleaned it up to my knowledge. The only way that wouldnt happen if its on a thread no mods have read and no members tells us about it.
I was talking about folks telling their own name; you know like Football1 and Pulp Fiction....

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You dont know what else i violated Confusednicker:
I wouldn't even venture a guess!!
^
Confusednicker:
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:Do you get a IM from the mods every time they send one out to a person who breaks the rules? Confusedhh:

This is a violations Mayfieldsportsfan spotted a mayfield fan on williamsburg and hazard thread :lmao: mysonis55 has violated me all year Confusederiously:
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:Do you get a IM from the mods every time they send one out to a person who breaks the rules? Confusedhh:

Maybe I've violated these rules and never received one, Einstein.
HardToBeat Wrote:I think for the burg to win they have to limit what they put on Sizemore. Dont get me wrong he is a average high school QB. But it just seems in big games he tends to turn the ball over. If they keep it simple for him and let the playmakers make plays i see them winning this one.

I think he is a little better then average. Out of the last five QB's at Williamsburg he would rank number 4.. But he still is a heck of a player..
Mr.November Wrote:I think he is a little better then average. Out of the last five QB's at Williamsburg he would rank number 4.. But he still is a heck of a player..

If Hazard dont make him turn the ball over and throw picks, Wburg will win.
Wburg has developed some really good QB's over the last decade or so.
Serious question here. I keep seeing people on Williamsburg threads talking about someone named Campbell, any relation to the old EKU kicker named James Campbell who was from down that way? I can't remember if he played at Williamsburg or Across the line in Jellico?
1 day and 10 hours left in Williamsburg's football season. At least they don't have a long drive this year. It has been fun don't forget to visit us after the game 64. You can still post on here.
mysonis55 Wrote:1 day and 10 hours left in Williamsburg's football season. At least they don't have a long drive this year. It has been fun don't forget to visit us after the game 64. You can still post on here.

As of right now we have 2 more weeks :Cheerlead
This should be a GREAT game. I am taking W-burg by 7 because of home field.
Don't know if you got my post new at this. Jim did play at the burg in the mid 80's I think , he was from jellico went on to play at EKU and Minnesota Vikings. He now resides in Anderson Co. Tn. where his played as a kicker also but I think he has graduated. He could kick 70 yd field goals at the burg , I saw it as a middle schooler there .
Be no rain by game time just wind :welcome: to Williamsburg :rockon:
Is weather a factor?

I would think a wet field would slow down a quicker team and hinder a passing team, does a sloppy field suit a team who can grind it out in the trenches, Who throws more and who is a better trench team? Just fodder for conversation, this game is getting all the hype in the mountains.

Fot the record I'm picking WB by 2 TD, it's their year folks.
Oldtiger Wrote:Is weather a factor?

I would think a wet field would slow down a quicker team and hinder a passing team, does a sloppy field suit a team who can grind it out in the trenches, Who throws more and who is a better trench team? Just fodder for conversation, this game is getting all the hype in the mountains.

Fot the record I'm picking WB by 2 TD, it's their year folks.

We are small and low to the ground for the much bigger hazard team bragging just a little :Cheerlead
Hazard, Hazard, Hazard!!!!!
Tic toc, tic toc.
PHSForever Wrote:Serious question here. I keep seeing people on Williamsburg threads talking about someone named Campbell, any relation to the old EKU kicker named James Campbell who was from down that way? I can't remember if he played at Williamsburg or Across the line in Jellico?
Maybe your talking bout Mike "Benji" Campbell who played at Whs but coached at Whitley and now is the a.d. there. Jim Campbell did play at whs as a p/k but now lives in Anderson co. Tn., he played during the early /mid 80's
Someone needs to break out a website I can go to in order to listen to this one while watching my Cards tomorrow.
Game time less than 24 hours away.. Any more updates on the weather?
Warm and 100% chance that it's gonna be raining dawgs. No cats, just dawgs.
mysonis55 Wrote:Warm and 100% chance that it's gonna be raining dawgs. No cats, just dawgs.

Like your choice of words.... But hopefully it doesn't pour the rain but a slight drizzle if any.... But hopefully it don't rain because I don't wanna hear that Williamsburg couldn't pass the ball with it raining and recievers were slipping and falling....
In less then 24 hours the BURGs season will be over:HitWall::HitWall: they will a had a good season but they will chock again :why:Hazard will win 21 or 28 because it will be pic 6 all night long :popcorn::1::1::1::1::1::1: .:betterthanexpected: GO BULLDOGS :champ::letsparty:champ::letsparty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10