•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/22
bac2369 Wrote:You are wrong on the competition that Hazard has faced..Its not been up to par as the past several years but that's due to heavy graduation of other schools and coaching changes... Breathitt Co,, Somerset, Pikeville, Fairview, and Prestonsburg... Sheldon Clark use to be a tough team to play but has been down several years. Yea Pike Central just lost there starting running back too before the Williamsburg game and wasn't adjusted to playing with out him and Williamsburg was hungry and put the game out of hand quick... I agree Williamsburg will defend the run pretty good but a kid like jones is capable of breaking one at anytime because he is low and going to hard to bring down.

I am just saying it pads the stats!!! This was in reference to the kids from Wayne and North. I Have said jones is good, but not so much different than Williamsburg has already seen. I still do not see how what I said was wrong about the teams Hazard has played. Look how Pineville played Hazard pretty close, then see how a Williamsburg handles them. I think people sell Williamsburg short. It will be a great game that can go either way.
bac2369 Wrote:Are you sure 64?

64SUR we have 42 player any eleven will do in this game. :Cheerlead
WOULD LOVE TO SEE A HAZARD W! But I'm gonna go with Wburg.... Best of luck to both teams, may it be an injury free game. GO RAMS!
BDC Wrote:I am just saying it pads the stats!!! This was in reference to the kids from Wayne and North. I Have said jones is good, but not so much different than Williamsburg has already seen. I still do not see how what I said was wrong about the teams Hazard has played. Look how Pineville played Hazard pretty close, then see how a Williamsburg handles them. I think people sell Williamsburg short. It will be a great game that can go either way.

Of course I agree Williamsburg handled them easily and they played competitive against because it was for a district championship and everyone wants to be beat hazard... I mean the goal for Williamsburg for the past several years is beat hazard and so of course they are going to fight until the very end... Sum people might sell them short but I don't.. The only thing about Williamsburg that makes me a wonder if they can win the big game is the two teams that beat them this year Wayne and North Laurel they only put up 14 and 12 points in those games and to beat hazard this year you will need more than that... If Williamsburg I will be the first to commend them on a victory and hope they bring they can keep on winning..
bac2369 Wrote:Of course I agree Williamsburg handled them easily and they played competitive against because it was for a district championship and everyone wants to be beat hazard... I mean the goal for Williamsburg for the past several years is beat hazard and so of course they are going to fight until the very end... Sum people might sell them short but I don't.. The only thing about Williamsburg that makes me a wonder if they can win the big game is the two teams that beat them this year Wayne and North Laurel they only put up 14 and 12 points in those games and to beat hazard this year you will need more than that... If Williamsburg I will be the first to commend them on a victory and hope they bring they can keep on winning..

I actually agree with you. Last year they lost the game turning the ball over in the red zone (3 times). Wayne County picked the ball of 6 times!!!! The North game was a much different team than the one that Williamsburg fields now. A lot of injuries, and some players in eligible. Williamsburg must be effective on offense in this game. Williamsburgs offense has had trouble in big games in recent years.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hazard 35
Wburg 15

Run it up the gut, I know who you are. This was a total surprise. I have known you for years, I am going to drip this out, I may or may not expose you, this depends totally on you. I have done a concentrated study on your past post and guess what,? I finally put it all together I disagree with you but I have always liked your family on both sides. I even like you , I will stop the drip when you stop the post, every time you post and I catch it I am going to coment on your with a hint as to who you are in each post, I will not be vicious (First hint) you never played football for Cotton Adams or Corbin High School. The more you deni the Hints the faster they will come, Have a good day.:lmao:
Williamsburg is healthy other than Sizemore's ankle and Helton's knee.
Words out of williamsburg is that hazard fever is going around :blondnurs
Hazard doctors have already found the cure for that disease. The side effect is a bad taste in your mouth.
this will be a very good game

Hazard 30
Williamsburg 26:lame:
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard doctors have already found the cure for that disease. The side effect is a bad taste in your mouth.

Something like Caldwell county taste mysonis55 :yum:
topnotch Wrote:Run it up the gut, I know who you are. This was a total surprise. I have known you for years, I am going to drip this out, I may or may not expose you, this depends totally on you. I have done a concentrated study on your past post and guess what,? I finally put it all together I disagree with you but I have always liked your family on both sides. I even like you , I will stop the drip when you stop the post, every time you post and I catch it I am going to coment on your with a hint as to who you are in each post, I will not be vicious (First hint) you never played football for Cotton Adams or Corbin High School. The more you deni the Hints the faster they will come, Have a good day.:lmao:

Allready mis Runitupthegut somebody give me a hint :pondering:
Ok SUR 64 I have did my studying and Im finally going to give u a score.... So here it is

Hazard 28
Williamsburg 19
bac2369 Wrote:Ok SUR 64 I have did my studying and Im finally going to give u a score.... So here it is

Hazard 28
Williamsburg 19

:thanks: bac2369 you have may my lists of loser :biglmao:
Whats the weather conditions suppose to be for this game..
80 percent rain not good for hazard Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:80 percent rain not good for hazard Confusednicker:

If it is true then that does not bold well for Williamsburg... They best hope it doesn't rain..
bac2369 Wrote:If it is true then that does not bold well for Williamsburg... They best hope it doesn't rain..

We still have to play bac2369 basketball starts Saturday for some of hazard player Confusedhh:
bac2369 Wrote:If it is true then that does not bold well for Williamsburg... They best hope it doesn't rain..
When Williamsburg wins this one Bac you are going to absolutely
go into a state of schock.
Hazard
topnotch Wrote:When Williamsburg wins this one Bac you are going to absolutely
go into a state of schock.

Nope.. So hopefully the weather is good for the game with no rain... Because If it rains it plays into hazard favor who is much so a running team and passing 2nd to try to be balanced.. Williamsburg is a passing team but can run when needed too when they passing game isn't working..
64SUR !! On the post about Jesus, you put want tell, should be won't tell....just saying !! GO DAWGS !!!!
BDC Wrote:Bullying is nothing to make light of. Those type of signs have no place in a high school game. There should be zero tolerance in this day and age.

Unless your not politically correct like myself...
64SUR Wrote:Words out of williamsburg is that hazard fever is going around :blondnurs
I thank at Williamsburg there a lot choking :why:go around. so THE BULLDOGS WILL WIN by 21 :1::Cheerlead
topnotch Wrote:Run it up the gut, I know who you are. This was a total surprise. I have known you for years, I am going to drip this out, I may or may not expose you, this depends totally on you. I have done a concentrated study on your past post and guess what,? I finally put it all together I disagree with you but I have always liked your family on both sides. I even like you , I will stop the drip when you stop the post, every time you post and I catch it I am going to coment on your with a hint as to who you are in each post, I will not be vicious (First hint) you never played football for Cotton Adams or Corbin High School. The more you deni the Hints the faster they will come, Have a good day.:lmao:

Who ever said i played football for Corbin High School? :biglmao:

Why dont you PM me who you think i am, and if your right, I will leave BGR forever.
And you do know that Cotton Adams was an assistant at Whitley for over a decade right?

Ive already given multiple hints, and everyone on here knows I played from 98-01 (graduated in 02)
Some even know me. Its not like i am trying to hide something.

Is it really that hard?
I thought you played on the 1962 team
:1:ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparHazard WILL WIN:1::1:ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:1::1:Confusedinglepar
pjdoug Wrote:I thought you played on the 1962 team

There was no 1962 Whitley County team Confusednicker:
:Clap:
3 days!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next