•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/22
64SUR Wrote:He already told you Fourth and goal who are your asst name them I'm curious myself Confusednicker:

64. What he said was. They get letters from everywhere.
Is that Everywhere University. Didn't know of a Division 1 school with that name!!
You may want to reread that post your referring to. Maybe you can give me a list of the schools he's posted on here of the D1 schools. I must have looked over that sentence.
As far as the friends. I can't/won't give out the names on here without asking them first. But as far as colleges they work for. KCU. (Kentucky Christian University), MU. ( Marshall University, Bowling Green University and Pikeville College. None are your big time football colleges. But some big time players have come out of a couple of them.
Hazard 35
Wburg 15
OldJacket Wrote:Better check that Wayne Co score, we did not lose by 40...:zzz:

Sorry about that.
I guess it was only 4 touchdowns you got beat by.
fourth and goal Wrote:What we do know is that after Wayne Co. About the time I assume your all star defensive lineman were recalled.
Your strength of schedule dropped off just a little.
Jenkins 1-10 avg pts per game 10 They were shut out last four games.
Lynn Camp 3-8
Campbellsville 4-8. Avg 9ppg. Shut out 3 times. 3 other times didn't score more then 8 pts.
Pineville. Didn't score more then 8 points in 7 games. The quality of offenses gone up against is pathetic. School of the blind could have shut out most of the schools!

Haters going to hate
Stay focused dawgs and keep on rollin.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hazard 35
Wburg 15

Heck I can't believe there is still a Whitley fan on here, these are endangered species. This is not good when the gut picks a team.:hilarious:
plenty Whitley fans on hereSmile
I will say one thing about the Wayne Co. game. It was close in the 3rd Quarter and Sizemore could barely walk on his ankle and was not a threat at all to roll out or run the football. As everyone on this board knows Williamsburg does not utilize a running game most of the time unless Sizemore tucks it to run. So without Sizemore being able to have the run pass option, Wayne made the adjustments at half time to attack that weakness. Everyone can say what they want about this statement but that game is completely different if he is healthy like he is now. Maybe they win maybe they don't who knows but it was a major factor in the game.

As for the statements about Williamsburg having a culture shock about seeing Brandon Jones run the football, it is not the first time. Jones is an outstanding talent but if I remember outside of one of the most amazing plays in a football game that I have ever seen last season in the game by Olinger, Hazard didn't really move the ball outside of one maybe 20 or 30 yard run by jones and one long jump ball by Olinger. The key for Williamsburg will be to get to Jones quick before he gets a head of steaming going. Their defense definitely has the speed to do that.

My prediction is that Williamsburg is much better than people know and they beat the Dawgs this season by 2 TDs to win their first Regional Championship.
55 the last time some body called you out on education level you ran and hid.
Gut has changed to Corbin. Oops he is a Hazard fan now. Gut buys a new cap every year after the super bowl so you know who he is a fan of now.
fourth and goal Wrote:What we do know is that after Wayne Co. About the time I assume your all star defensive lineman were recalled.
Your strength of schedule dropped off just a little.
Jenkins 1-10 avg pts per game 10 They were shut out last four games.
Lynn Camp 3-8
Campbellsville 4-8. Avg 9ppg. Shut out 3 times. 3 other times didn't score more then 8 pts.
Pineville. Didn't score more then 8 points in 7 games. The quality of offenses gone up against is pathetic. School of the blind could have shut out most of the schools!

Campbellsville scored 245 points in 12 games. They were shut out twice. Williamsburg was one of those teams. Their average would be 20 points a game. Pineville scored 380 points in 12 games. They were shut out twice. Both by Williamsburg. In none Williamsburg games they averaged 38 points including 28 against Hazard. Somebody needs to get off the crack pipe.
E's Army Wrote:Gut has changed to Corbin. Oops he is a Hazard fan now. Gut buys a new cap every year after the super bowl so you know who he is a fan of now.

Go Bulldogs.

Turn your twitters off after the game :Shaking:
Sorry 64, but I'm gonna pick Hazard in this one...it'll be a close game tho.

Hazard - 23

Williamsburg - 20
E's Army Wrote:Campbellsville scored 245 points in 12 games. They were shut out twice. Williamsburg was one of those teams. Their average would be 20 points a game. Pineville scored 380 points in 12 games. They were shut out twice. Both by Williamsburg. In none Williamsburg games they averaged 38 points including 28 against Hazard. Somebody needs to get off the crack pipe.

Your absolutely right E's Army.
First six games they averaged about. 8.3 ppg.
Then when they got into district play they were able to score at will.
Lynn Camp 40 and Bares 54..
Out of district first five game scores were 12, 6, 12, 0, 21
Sorry about that
E's Army Wrote:Campbellsville scored 245 points in 12 games. They were shut out twice. Williamsburg was one of those teams. Their average would be 20 points a game. Pineville scored 380 points in 12 games. They were shut out twice. Both by Williamsburg. In none Williamsburg games they averaged 38 points including 28 against Hazard. Somebody needs to get off the crack pipe.

You are right about Pineville E'Army. It's called sleep deprivation!
Sometimes my job has me awake 24-26 hrs. I was at the tail end of it.
Kept reading Max preps scores wrong. Took all the scores from right side for some reason. After a couple hours sleep I can see straight!!!!!! Lol
No problem fourth and goal.
Only 3 district games on Campbellsville's schedule. They played 12 games. That makes 9 nondistrict games. They scored 151 in those 9 games. That is 16.8 points a game in non district. 51 divided by 5 is not about 8.3. This makes me question the reliability of every fact you post Gut. Nobody is that dumb so I think you were intentionally trying to mislead.
Crow season starts Fri.
J-Rod Wrote:Sorry 64, but I'm gonna pick Hazard in this one...it'll be a close game tho.

Hazard - 23

Williamsburg - 20

No problem somebody got to pick a loser it's ok J-Rod Confusednicker:
I really don't know how to get this across to the Hazard fans, but I want you to know that what is important to the Williamsburg fans is. Number 1 our kids on both sides of the field leave the game without injury and a winning experience in Gods pathway of life that meaning reguardless of the numbers on the scoreboard. Number 2 that the Hazard players when they get back to Hazard can say to their parents that they were treated with respect by the Williamsburg Students and the citizens of Williamsburg. No disrespectable signs such as so and so player for Hazard is gay, and other signs that were horrible when played an away game last year. our kids still talk about that. That left a horrible impression of the town and the kids and fans from Williamsburg. We just don't train our youth to do that and our parents and youth would certainly not permit that behavior to take place by the few who would. Number 3 We always treat all coaches, Radio broadcasters and any one else who have official business needs for a warm and friendly atmosphere place to work with the utmost respect so when they leave this place they wan't co back to Hazard and say , do you know what the administration and officials did to our radio anouncers. We have had that happen before. The school and town I will not mention, out of respect for the ones there that don't know anything about what happened and would not approve of it if they did. Our radio personel were told they would have to set up on a hillside with no facilities overlooking their beautiful artificial turf field. Stan the man the voice of the Yellow Jackets displayed what our school and town is all about he kept saying what a nice town and a beautiful facility they had. We in Williamsburg expect no less. Number 3 our players will play hard and do every thing in their power to beat your butt, without spearing, mouthing, cheap shots and displays of poor sportsmanship. We in the Burg expect no less. I for one fan, if Hazard were to win which I see no chance will pull for you to win it all, Lets have a safe game and `let the best team win.
Time is Running out for hazard and mysonis55 and RIUTG :biglmao:
I have seen the Hazard fans and team twice in the past 4 years. I have never seen any such things displayed by them. They always acted as classy as a team should. To come on here and infer otherwise is offensive. Just play the game and let the cards (jackets) fall where they may.
[attachment=o2931]Williamsburg in 4th quarter 11-22-13
Hazard - 36

Williamsburg - 20
Topnotch, the impression that I have gotten from your "self-righteous" message is that Hazard is expected to show a lack of class and you didn't say this outright I am not saying you outright said that but you talked to the Hazard fan base as though we are a bunch of backward thugs that have never been out of the holler. The way it was worded made the idea of Hazard's lack of class is something you and the Williamsburg faithful have grown accustomed to. I personally do not take offense to a small minded attack like this and I know boys from Williamsburg that I played against that have never tried to teach me a lesson on sporting etiquette. Why? because Hazard wins and loses with class, this is something that anyone that plays Hazard knows. We didn't need your petty lesson (attack) to know that Williamsburg was a classy program. It was just an attempt, a lame one at that, to paint Hazard as a pile of trash Hillbillies, and Williamsburg as the great moral civilization that is defending itself from the mongols. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe it's because you have never met anyone from Hazard. I will be at the game friday, I am about 6'4 with dark brown hair and I will be wearing a blue and gray north face jacket I would love to meet some of you guys and talk football if you're there. Just yell Mike Hancho at me and I'll introduce myself Wink See you friday.
Im sure both Williamsburg and Hazard will say some things that they fill isn't the right call on the officiating but other than that, it should be the only un classy thing that happens... Hazard players and Williamsburg players always show respect on the field and you cant ask for nothing better than respect coming from players of both teams in a heated playoff game.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard by 14.

mysonis55 Wrote:hazard!!!!

mysonis55 Wrote:Your are somewhat right 64. The x factor will be that Williamsburg loses the it factor since they are playing a football team this week.

mysonis55 Wrote:64, PLEASE!!!! The Rams are not concerned about the Jackets. The know them pack of dawgs will end their chances.

mysonis55 Wrote:[attachment=o2930]
Williamsburg

mysonis55 Wrote:See above post. It says it all.

I have to give 64SUR credit...You just kept trolling and trolling and he wouldn't take the bait until you made a cheating reference. 6 tries with no luck...You've got it in for him and Williamsburg something awful, don't you?
It does appear that in most of these high school football GAMES the most grown up people are NOT the grown ups :popcorn:
Longmire, whay!!!!!
mikehancho25 Wrote:Topnotch, the impression that I have gotten from your "self-righteous" message is that Hazard is expected to show a lack of class and you didn't say this outright I am not saying you outright said that but you talked to the Hazard fan base as though we are a bunch of backward thugs that have never been out of the holler. The way it was worded made the idea of Hazard's lack of class is something you and the Williamsburg faithful have grown accustomed to. I personally do not take offense to a small minded attack like this and I know boys from Williamsburg that I played against that have never tried to teach me a lesson on sporting etiquette. Why? because Hazard wins and loses with class, this is something that anyone that plays Hazard knows. We didn't need your petty lesson (attack) to know that Williamsburg was a classy program. It was just an attempt, a lame one at that, to paint Hazard as a pile of trash Hillbillies, and Williamsburg as the great moral civilization that is defending itself from the mongols. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe it's because you have never met anyone from
Hazard. I will be at the game friday, I am about 6'4 with dark brown hair and
I will be wearing a blue and gray north face jacket I would love to meet some
of you guys and talk football if you're there. Just yell Mike Hancho at me and
I'll introduce myself Wink See you friday.

Hey Mancho 6'4 Just yell for 64SUR you can talk to me Confusedmoke:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next