•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/22
Last year Hazard beat Williamsburg 7-0 at Hazard in a tight game that was decided on one play by a great athlete. Both teams return most of their starters but Williamsburg returns more playmakers IMO.
Hazard can win if they get the turnovers and can run the ball effectively. Williamsburg wins they they don't turn the ball over and play well on special teams. Anyone thinking a win by more than 7 by either team needs to look at film from last years game.
Pineville in 10 quarters counting the gridorama has yet to score on Williamsburg, Pineville put 28 on the board in one game against Hazard this year.
The Jackets are at home and playing well on both sides of the ball, I look for Williamsburg to win in a nail biter.
See above post. It says it all.
OldJacket Wrote:Last year Hazard beat Williamsburg 7-0 at Hazard in a tight game that was decided on one play by a great athlete. Both teams return most of their starters but Williamsburg returns more playmakers IMO.
Hazard can win if they get the turnovers and can run the ball effectively. Williamsburg wins they they don't turn the ball over and play well on special teams. Anyone thinking a win by more than 7 by either team needs to look at film from last years game.
Pineville in 10 quarters counting the gridorama has yet to score on Williamsburg, Pineville put 28 in one game against Hazard this year.
The Jackets are at home and playing well on both sides of the ball, I look Williamsburg win in a nail biter.

I love the assumptions.... But lets be honest because last year is last year hazard offensively after Johnson was hurt really wasn't that good except on defense... Fairview embarrassed hazard last year even though I think it was a fluke but they did... To beat Williamsburg you must pressure Sizemore and make him throw the ball before he wants to because the kid does not want to take a sack.... But Williamsburg will have to rush for over 125 yards to beat hazard in this game... Williamsburg will have to hold hazard to under a 150 yards to win this game and make them pass more than run... Brandon Jones will be the best running back Williamsburg has face all season long and as a coach stated earlier in the year when his team played hazard you best him around the legs and waist because if you hit him high you are going to go for a ride because he will carry you for another 5 yards or more...
Best Game in 1A. I'm taking Dalton and the gang to send Hazard home, holding their heads.
^ you are right Williamsburg will be in culture shock when they get there first taste of Brandon Jones. If this is a game where it is Brandon vs. Williamsburg then it will be Williamsburg 36 Brandon 21-28 pts. If this is Williamsburg vs. Hazard using everyone to their potential it will be Hazard by 2 touchdowns
mikehancho25 Wrote:^ you are right Williamsburg will be in culture shock when they get there first taste of Brandon Jones. If this is a game where it is Brandon vs. Williamsburg then it will be Williamsburg 36 Brandon 21-28 pts. If this is Williamsburg vs. Hazard using everyone to their potential it will be Hazard by 2 touchdowns

How many teams this year has stopped Jones hancho??
none. the only time he doesn't get yards is when he doesn't have the ball. He had almost 250 yards against Somerset's defense and 4 td's. I will assume that Williamsburg's defense is not as strong as Somerset but given the statistical odds of Somerset being better than Williamsburg I will stand by that statement. What I am saying is though If all we have is Jones scoring 4 touchdowns and nobody else contributing it will be a Williamsburg victory. Hazard hasn't put a running clock on anybody this season I don't think, correct me if I am wrong. They just don't have the ability to add to Jones, they have the players to, "cough"(chris hudson, cody arnett, jason johnson, trey higgins, jacob blanton, tanner morgan, cade fletcher)"cough" make big plays at any moment like Brandon does but it seems they all just like to watch Brandon smash the other teams defense (I do to). If you liked watching Domonique Hayden play then you should come down I-75 and watch Jones.
So bac you are making the assumption that Jones is better than the big kid Branham from Wayne Co.
OldJacket Wrote:So bac you are making the assumption that Jones is better than Guffey from Wayne Co.

Never seen the kid play so I cant vouch... But Look at Jones stats and ask others teams about him and coachs....
I also noticed the Guffey plays qb which is way different that running back....
Bac wrong name, my bad, old timers gets the best of me from time to time.
Well I see that name changed and I don't see why it was edited...but looking at numbers I am going to say that Jones is better than the branham kid
ok thanks for noticing the mistake... but I will let you all say who is better at 11pm on Friday night...
Bulldogs will win this one !! Go Hazard !!
DEFENSE WILL WIN THIS GAME

Hazard has gave up 123pts in 1A
Williamsburg has gave up 13pts in 1A

:welcome: Hazard offense to Williamsburg Defense :HitWall:
Williamsburg BY 35 HAZARD, JONES AND THE COACH AND WATER BOY CAN'T MOVE THE FOOTBALL ON THAT IRON FENCE OF WILLIAMSBURG 2 I REPET 2 D1DOWN LINEMEN PROSPECTS. BRING THEM ON.
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg 48
Hazard 14 might get 21

Williamsburg Defense Stop Brandon Jones game over.Confusednicker:

The only good teams the burg played this year beat up on them.
Lost to Wayne Co by 40
Lost to North Laurel by three Td's plus.
All other teams had losing records ranging from 1-10,to 4-8.
Pineville had a winning record. With five losses.
Hazard will win this one by 16+.
topnotch Wrote:Williamsburg BY 35 HAZARD, JONES AND THE COACH AND WATER BOY CAN'T MOVE THE FOOTBALL ON THAT IRON FENCE OF WILLIAMSBURG 2 I REPET 2 D1DOWN LINEMEN PROSPECTS. BRING THEM ON.

You burg guys are entertaining!! A laugh in every sentence!!!
What are the names of these players?
What D1 schools are pursuing them?
What schools have the kids visited?
We love playing the best!!!
Better check that Wayne Co score, we did not lose by 40...:zzz:
fourth and goal Wrote:The only good teams the burg played this year beat up on them.
Lost to Wayne Co by 40
Lost to North Laurel by three Td's plus.
All other teams had losing records ranging from 1-10,to 4-8.
Pineville had a winning record. With five losses.
Hazard will win this one by 16+.

Hazard has play 4 teams with a winning record
Williamsburg has play 4 teams with a winning record
Williamsburg play Wayne Co,North Laurel,Pike County Central and pineville 2-2
Wayne won 40-12
North won 31-13

BUT what everybody don't know we have several new player sense the Wayne co game and they where DEFENSE PLAYER :blabbermo
fourth and goal Wrote:you burg guys are entertaining!! A laugh in every sentence!!!
What are the names of these players?
What d1 schools are pursuing them?
What schools have the kids visited?
We love playing the best!!!

the two down linemen 6foot 2 285 chris helton. Ethan wilson
6 foot 4 274 pitches for the baseball team. Both boys get letters from everwhere a students no visits no contacts juniors violation of ncaa rules. Both are awsome along with collin lamoree 6 foot 3 250 those numbers are not inflated, i didn't say anything other than that they are d1 players and all three will be when they graduate bet on it.
You guys will meet 3 of the best down linemen in kentucky friday night chris helton number 60 collin lamoree number 75 ethan wilson number 51 these guys is just one of the reasons we are one of the best defensive teams in the state. Come on down
They added new players, hmmm. Kinda sounds like the Eagles. We know what happened there.
mysonis55 Wrote:They added new players, hmmm. Kinda sounds like the Eagles. We know what happened there.

None of these kids has play 5yrs in highschooll :Cheerlead
I will be the judge of that. Can they count to 10. If they can they had to have had more years of education than you 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:I will be the judge of that. Can they count to 10. If they can they had to have had more years of education than you 64.

Yes sir 55 spell kiss my :moon: :moon: :moon: :biglmao:
topnotch Wrote:the two down linemen 6foot 2 285 chris helton. Ethan wilson
6 foot 4 274 pitches for the baseball team. Both boys get letters from everwhere a students no visits no contacts juniors violation of ncaa rules. Both are awsome along with collin lamoree 6 foot 3 250 those numbers are not inflated, i didn't say anything other than that they are d1 players and all three will be when they graduate bet on it.

Now we got the kids name, height and weight. What D1 schools are sending letters or contacting them by other methods. I have a few asst college friends. I'll tell them about the kids. And who's looking at each kid.
If you could just put the college beside the name please!
You liked that huh. I couldn't resist. By the way, I'm not doing a top ten in 1a this week.
fourth and goal Wrote:Now we got the kids name, height and weight. What D1 schools are sending letters or contacting them by other methods. I have a few asst college friends. I'll tell them about the kids. And who's looking at each kid.
If you could just put the college beside the name please!

He already told you Fourth and goal who are your asst name them I'm curious myself Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Hazard has play 4 teams with a winning record
Williamsburg has play 4 teams with a winning record
Williamsburg play Wayne Co,North Laurel,Pike County Central and pineville 2-2
Wayne won 40-12
North won 31-13

BUT what everybody don't know we have several new player sense the Wayne co game and they where DEFENSE PLAYER :blabbermo

What we do know is that after Wayne Co. About the time I assume your all star defensive lineman were recalled.
Your strength of schedule dropped off just a little.
Jenkins 1-10 avg pts per game 10 They were shut out last four games.
Lynn Camp 3-8
Campbellsville 4-8. Avg 9ppg. Shut out 3 times. 3 other times didn't score more then 8 pts.
Pineville. Didn't score more then 8 points in 7 games. The quality of offenses gone up against is pathetic. School of the blind could have shut out most of the schools!
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next