Poll: Who Will Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
70.00%
Madison Southern
30.00%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern @ Harlan County 11/15
Interesting on the staying in Harlan part if true...not sure why but ok.

Also, does HC still come out to the Brad Paisley song? Awesome entrance .
ataclance Wrote:Interesting on the staying in Harlan part if true...not sure why but ok.

Yes they still come out to that song..
No way southern comes on thursday night to harlan county to stay all night. If so, you better bring your own chef and own police force or you will never leave harlan alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and bring extra tires, i have heard that there has been tire slashings on out of towners. Just saying. Just looking out for my city slickers!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, I knew you couldn't stay away for very long!!!

Haha! Aren't you glad I'm back? :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^^
Oh yes I am!!!

ataclance Wrote:Interesting on the staying in Harlan part if true...not sure why but ok.

Oh Lord yes!! You can hear the red necks screaming for three miles with that first guitar strum!!
Confusednicker:
Patriot Wrote:This 50 yards quote needs to go away wasn't even a HC fan. No one thinks that!

Harlan probably couldn't handle Harris but Harlan County will contain him some I say he gets 120-130. He was hurt last year but I'm pretty sure Whitehead wasn't 100% either.

This whole thread is about stopping Harris. Will MS be able to contain Harlan County?????

Harlan County has to have the ball before they can be contained Confusednicker:

Seriously though, Coal Miners Memorial Stadium aka The Bears Den, is one of the most intimidating places to play and the toughest. I will be interested to see how MS handles the pressure. Both teams have the ability to control the clock. Harlan County with their run it down your throat brute force and Madison Southern or Damien Harris with his elusiveness and play making ability. I know it's cliche but, with two running teams, the team that keeps the ball and limits turnovers will win. Should be a Slobberknocker!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh Lord yes!! You can hear the red necks screaming for three miles with that first guitar strum!!
Confusednicker:

LOL! It wouldn't surprise me if they hear it in Bell County! TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Madison Southern has very good chance to win this game and I think they will unless Harlan County has changed their game plan towards running teams. The stats speak for themselves. In the 8 games that Harlan County has won, they have given up an average of 31 rushing yards per game with no opponent getting more than 89 rushing yards. In the three games that Harlan County has lost, they have given up an average of just over 200 rushing yards per game. Last time I checked, Damien Harris is averaging about 230 rushing yards a game. So Harlan County better make sure that Damien Harris doesn't get his if they expect to win this game.

They should change their plan toward running teams?

TOP 15 TEAM RUSHING DEFENSIVE LEADERS
(playing a minimum of 9 games)
(ranked by rushing yards allowed average)
School Gms Yds Avg
Harlan County 11 852 77
Bullitt East 11 954 87
Anderson County 11 1014 92
Bowling Green 10 936 94
Madison Southern 10 1279 128
Warren Central 11 1553 141
Barren County 11 1650 150
Pulaski County 11 1704 155
North Laurel 11 1808 164
Perry Central 11 1861 169
South Oldham 11 1885 171
Christian County 11 1999 182
Conner 11 2103 191
West Jessamine 11 2163 197
East Jessamine 10 1993 199
Johnson Central and Greeneville, Tenn., and Belfry had good games against HCHS because they are VERY GOOD teams. They moved the ball against everybody, which is why they've lost one game between them.

Harris may run for 500 yards on Friday, but if he does it's because he's very good and because the Madison Southern offensive line beat the HCHS defensive front.
The only time Harris doenst get 200 is when they sit him because of a major blowout.
64SUR Wrote:Hmmm Bac2369 what do you mean whitley county fan guarantee I will guarantee Harrris want have over 120yds against the Bears GO BEARS KEEP COAL ALIVE IN HARLAN :please:

Avatar Bet?!????????????????!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
HDE Wrote:They should change their plan toward running teams?

TOP 15 TEAM RUSHING DEFENSIVE LEADERS
(playing a minimum of 9 games)
(ranked by rushing yards allowed average)
School Gms Yds Avg
Harlan County 11 852 77
Bullitt East 11 954 87
Anderson County 11 1014 92
Bowling Green 10 936 94
Madison Southern 10 1279 128
Warren Central 11 1553 141
Barren County 11 1650 150
Pulaski County 11 1704 155
North Laurel 11 1808 164
Perry Central 11 1861 169

South Oldham 11 1885 171
Christian County 11 1999 182
Conner 11 2103 191
West Jessamine 11 2163 197
East Jessamine 10 1993 199

All in this region.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:LOL! It wouldn't surprise me if they hear it in Bell County! TongueirateSho

They wouldn't admit it, even if they did!! Tell you one thing, you can hear it from my house!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Avatar Bet?!????????????????!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You already have an avatar bet; stop bullying 64SUR!!
Can't wait until tomorrow!!!! The FILTHY ANIMALS have been working hard this week and everybody knows they have to focus on Harris but I think they are prepared for the challenge and can't wait to prove they can stop him. The offensive line is prepared to open the field for Whitehead, Massey and Chitwood...HC 28 Mc 20

GO FILTHY ANIMALS AND GO BEARS!!!!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Avatar Bet?!????????????????!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hell I'll take that bet!!! What you say gut??????
Gut already has one avatar bet with Demarcus!! AND, he's just getting off the nose picker from the Bell game!!

He just won't learn!!
Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Tell you one thing, you can hear it from my house!!

How would YOU know if you can hear it from your house???? If you are at the game??? Confusednicker: been oversleeping on that Friday afternoon nap granny??:zzz:
If Harlan County allows Harris to get through the line then its a foot race and I dont think they can catch Harris hes to fast. I hope im wrong but I just think Madison Southern wins in a close game. I dont think Harlan will win with the running game alone they will have to throw the ball and Harlan County dont like to do that.
ballboy Wrote:If Harlan County allows Harris to get through the line then its a foot race and I dont think they can catch Harris hes to fast. I hope im wrong but I just think Madison Southern wins in a close game. I dont think Harlan will win with the running game alone they will have to throw the ball and Harlan County dont like to do that.

ballboy harlan county has bears trap.now come an watch williamsburg next week beat hazard :biglmao:
Harlan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:thatsfunn
Gotta love 64SUR!!!

panther nation Wrote:How would YOU know if you can hear it from your house???? If you are at the game??? Confusednicker: been oversleeping on that Friday afternoon nap granny??:zzz:

The jumbotron was the last thing to go up at HC; and they had to tweak it a little... So, no, I WASN'T dreaming!!!
Confusednicker:
So is madison southern really going to harlan to spend the night tonight
QUOTE=Full deck;1690750]So is madison southern really going to harlan to spend the night tonight[/QUOTE] :dudecomeon: whats up with you worrying about spending a night in harlan,Your're :welcome: to bring your Hazard team to williamsburg next thursday night an Relax Confusedhh:
Full deck Wrote:So is madison southern really going to harlan to spend the night tonight

I'm really not trying to be rude; but what possible difference could that make to you?
panther nation Wrote:Hell I'll take that bet!!! What you say gut??????

DEAL.
If Harris runs for 120 yards or more, I get to pick your avatar for a week.
If he is held to 119 or less, you get to pick mine for a week.

Good luck :biggrin:
Panther Nation, if you win this bet PM me for some great ideas!!!

Confusednicker:
BelfryPride Wrote:Harlan

**Im going to take the form of an HC poster below**

Who is Harlan>!>!?!?!?!

Its Harlan COUNTY.

We are two different schools you animal!!
^^
Got SOMETHING right, jack!!!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next