Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern @ Harlan County 11/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thoughts?
My thought is, you have duplicated a thread!
Confusednicker:
^
Didnt see one on the entire first page so it must not have been good enough!

This one will do.
Madison Southern by 2 TDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emergency Room Afternoon!

Compliments of Mr. Harris and company.
With the way HC's defense is playing, i'll take HC. While yes Harris is a beast, not much else happening there.
^
Ill have to buy you another hot dog after you see this beatdown!
MS is very well rounded!
Black Bears blow out
Harris will get his I gurantee that.
Well i know you won't buy me the hotdog so we wont even worry about that. As for the game, yeah harris is going to get his no doubt, but a beatdown? Nah.
So difficult to take the greatest football mind of the 21st century seriously, with his finger up his nose, isn't it??
Beat down!>!>!>!
Black_Bear_Nation Wrote:Black Bears blow out

:biglmao:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Well i know you won't buy me the hotdog so we wont even worry about that. As for the game, yeah harris is going to get his no doubt, but a beatdown? Nah.

Its on the way!
Booger Searcher!>!>!>
Gut, if you're really nice to Demarcus, he might show you the picture he took last weekend!!!!
^
Im always nice.
If Harlan can win the trenches they will beat MS. Pulaski physically dominated MS up front. Harris will get his, Harlan has to limit big plays else where. From what I've seen Madison South passing game consists of short routes then try to play action deep. Harlan does those 2 things they win. If not, they dont. I'll be making the trek from BC to see this one.
^
Leave your brass monkeys at home. I literally thought my fingers would freeze and drop clean off my hands last night!
Harris will be held to lowest rushing yards all year!!!
Less than 50 for the game.
Gutsy predictions considering the kid usually gets that on 1 run.
I don't think Harris will be held to 50 rushing yards, but I also don't think that the Black Bears will just roll over and die either!! Last night, we exhibited some passing skills that I hadn't seen all year! This game will be a battle, and I see mis-matches all over the place. It will be an interesting game, to say the least!

Oh, AND (this will startle some of you) we had 3 interceptions, I believe.
GUT i always try to give you a benefit of a doubt, but it's hard man when you say beatdown, but it is your opinion and you will just have to own it after this game. After watching HC put up 550 yards last night, and the way the Defense is playing, i'm not so sure i would count HC out, even if it is Harris coming to town, like i said he will get his, but he won't beat HC all by himself. This will be a good game but in the end HC still wins in the trenches, just to physical for MS AGAIN....
Yeah!! What HE said!!
:insane:
Demarcus ware Wrote:GUT i always try to give you a benefit of a doubt, but it's hard man when you say beatdown, but it is your opinion and you will just have to own it after this game. After watching HC put up 550 yards last night, and the way the Defense is playing, i'm not so sure i would count HC out, even if it is Harris coming to town, like i said he will get his, but he won't beat HC all by himself. This will be a good game but in the end HC still wins in the trenches, just to physical for MS AGAIN....

Tend to agree.
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't think Harris will be held to 50 rushing yards, but I also don't think that the Black Bears will just roll over and die either!! Last night, we exhibited some passing skills that I hadn't seen all year! This game will be a battle, and I see mis-matches all over the place. It will be an interesting game, to say the least!

Oh, AND (this will startle some of you) we had 3 interceptions, I believe.

We had 4, yeah 4...
Tom Larkin teams have a long history of not letting one-dimensional teams beat them. If MS does not have a good second option, then their playoff run is about to end. The Bears don't have to shutdown Harris, they just need to slow him down and wear him down. Harris will not beat HC by himself, although he came close to beating Pulaski County without much help, based on the thread from that game.
I don't believe you can shut Harris down; he's just too good. However, the Bears have more than one weapon from which Coach Larkey can choose. We saw a Black Bear team last night that we hadn't seen all year. It was exciting, and I'm looking forward to next Friday's game!!

Oh, and I apologize for my error.....we had 4 interceptions.
He will be hit like never before!
Harlan County has lost three games to teams with a combined record of 32-1, and the lone loss among those three teams was JC's win over Belfry. The football experts who have crowned Pulaski County King of Mountain football should take those facts into account before predicting that any lesser team is going to blow out the Black Bears. Neither Madison Southern nor Pulaski County have played a schedule comparable to Harlan County's.
When Harlan County has play a decent team they have been beat and beat convincingly, so where does the tougher schedule come in to play.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9