Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern @ Harlan County 11/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well, Madison Southern is here and all tucked in at the Benham Inn!! Guys are keeping busy....tweeting.....LOL
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, Madison Southern is here and all tucked in at the Benham Inn!! Guys are keeping busy....tweeting.....LOL
Good luck to you all in harlan co. ive been keeping the eye on you all not like the rest of those losers in tenn. hope you all can keep it going , we have a fairly tough test this fri vs elizabethon tn. then it could set up the battle that the state has waited all year the #2 Greene Devils vs the #1 team Knox Fulton hope everyone stays healthy and injury free bring home that trophy Harlan Co.
Go Black Bears!!! I sure hope all players are injury free tomorrow night on both teams! Let's win this HC!!:Cheerlead
Apparently I ruffled some feathers on Facebook saying Harlan Couty didn't have a pair if they allowed these boys a peaceful nights rest and make them feel unwelcome. I'm old school though, I remember Evarts and Cumberland rocking buses. Would it be out of line to wake MS up non the morning with a little Brad Paisley?????

I wonder if they will practice someplace tomorrow?
^^
Ask BlackBearMama what I've been BEGGING her to help me do!! She's such a coward!!!
Harlan
County

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Ask BlackBearMama what I've been BEGGING her to help me do!! She's such a coward!!!

Back when I played, of course we had leather helmets! It was more then a game on friday..we did stuff like that. Burned logos in fields etc. Of course back then people didn't take it so literally as they do now. the PC METER wasn't crazy like now.
Filthy by a TD.
Good luck to the BLACKBEARS. Be sure that Madison S. doesn't leave Harlan alive. It's win or go home. Best of luck!!!!
HDE Wrote:Johnson Central and Greeneville, Tenn., and Belfry had good games against HCHS because they are VERY GOOD teams. They moved the ball against everybody, which is why they've lost one game between them.

Harris may run for 500 yards on Friday, but if he does it's because he's very good and because the Madison Southern offensive line beat the HCHS defensive front.

Well, in that case, its bad news for the bears. Nothing BUT very good teams left for Harlan County to play.
Pullin for Harlan Co. Go Black Bears!!
Emergency Room Afternoon.

Harris train rolling threw.
The only trains rolling in Harlan County are full of coal!
^
That and a Michigan commit!
No way in this world Harlan County wins this game. They keep it for the first half and that's the best they can hope for it. Harris rushes for 180 and 3 TDs on less than 18 carries. If Harlan is dumb enough to punt it to him, add another TD.
Southern Is playing their best ball of the season and so is Harlan. Game is at Harlan. We wouldn't have it any other way.

Southern 35
Harlan County 14

And I'll go a step further.....

Southern 28
Pulaski 24
PIRATESCOACH Wrote:No way in this world Harlan County wins this game. They keep it for the first half and that's the best they can hope for it. Harris rushes for 180 and 3 TDs on less than 18 carries. If Harlan is dumb enough to punt it to him, add another TD.
Southern Is playing their best ball of the season and so is Harlan. Game is at Harlan. We wouldn't have it any other way.

Southern 35
Harlan County 14

Southern 28
Pulaski 24
:hilarious:
PIRATESCOACH Wrote:No way in this world Harlan County wins this game. They keep it for the first half and that's the best they can hope for it. Harris rushes for 180 and 3 TDs on less than 18 carries. If Harlan is dumb enough to punt it to him, add another TD.

Southern 35
Harlan County 14

Southern 28
Pulaski 24

Wow there hoss! One game at a time! Confusederiously:

Southern 35
Harlan County 14

Southern 28
Pulaski 24

:Clap:

Southern 35
Harlan County 14

Southern 28b
Pulaski 24

:dudecomeon: :lmao:
GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

So, the Eagles rolled into town last night....NOW they have all "talked the talk", for most of the night, too.
NOW, they better be ready to "walk the walk"...After a night of

[Image: tweetybird_zpsd8dfa1a5.jpg]

This morning, they are probably
[Image: deadeagle_zpsab13950e.png]

Black Bears are waiting for you!!
[Image: blackbearslooking_zpsde5a2e43.jpg]

Harlan County Black Bears 42
MS Eagles.....who cares? somewhere under 42!!

[Image: blackbear1_zpscd4c4b4b.jpg]

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!

[Image: bearpaw_zps4aa9556a.jpg]

Oh, and LeeCoUKFan...stop being snotty!
^^Nice Granny!!!!
ataclance Wrote:Back when I played, of course we had leather helmets! It was more then a game on friday..we did stuff like that. Burned logos in fields etc. Of course back then people didn't take it so literally as they do now. the PC METER wasn't crazy like now.

I would be embarrassed to publicly post the things that we used to do in high school!! LOL Talk about leather helmet days!!!
Confusednicker:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
That and a Michigan commit!

SHUT UP!!! If you're not going to be at this game, you have no right to comment on the commit!!!!
:ChairHit:

Demarcus ware Wrote:^^Nice Granny!!!!
Thanks!!! I try!!!

:Thumbs:
^^
Love the pic monologue it's cool.
HC must be worried knowing every decent team they have played this year has beat them convincingly. Now every team left is pretty good, don't look good for HC.

Southern 35
Harlan County 14

Southern 28
Pulaski 24
I can understand having a prediction, but when you start out a post that no way in the world so and so wins, especially between two good teams like this when it could possibly go either way, then your post just went :flush: ..I'll give you MS has the capability to beat HC, but i also know that HC has the capability to beat MS, but that is your opinion, as wrong as it is Confusednicker:
jim rome Wrote:HC must be worried knowing every decent team they have played this year has beat them convincingly. Now every team left is pretty good, don't look good for HC.
No we blew the decent teams out, the very good teams are the ones that beat us. You know the very good ones that could very well be playing for state titles this year..Yeah those one's...
jim rome Wrote:HC must be worried knowing every decent team they have played this year has beat them convincingly. Now every team left is pretty good, don't look good for HC.

Oh jim rome!!! You must be psychic!!

Thank you so very much for your concern!!

Here ya go, troll!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBtPzChG-npvpKnrpjUTV...5lQn07iQLA]
Demarcus ware Wrote:No we blew the decent teams out, the very good teams are the ones that beat us. You know the very good ones that could very well be playing for state titles this year..Yeah those one's...

What teams have you blew out would you consider decent? HC is to run friendly to beat good teams. They can't pass or stop the pass. It remains to be seen if they can stop the run against a DECENT team. We will know about 7:30 tonight.
Good luck to Harlan Co. We are rooting for you boys
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9