Poll: Who Will Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
70.00%
Madison Southern
30.00%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern @ Harlan County 11/15
It needs to warm up just a little before Friday's game!!
Granny Bear Wrote:It needs to warm up just a little before Friday's game!!
I agree.
Harlan County 35
Madison Southern 26

Bundle up Granny. I think this Friday will be colder than last.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:MS is going to win and then destroy the big piece of coal that HC has by the field like they did Rockcastles Rock Confusednicker:

There has to be a piece of coal there somewhere.

A word to the wise.....best leave their hammer at the house. Harlan County won't put up with such foolishness. :Shaking:
Harlan County 28
Madison Southern 21
bac2369 Wrote:Harris will get his I gurantee that.

Hmmm Bac2369 what do you mean whitley county fan guarantee I will guarantee Harrris want have over 120yds against the Bears GO BEARS KEEP COAL ALIVE IN HARLAN :please:
Harlan County 26
Madison Southern 18
In no way shape or forum will this be a blow out either way but if Harlan co plays like they have been they will win.:dudecomeon:
What was Harris' lowest rushing night? Lowest total yards night?
Madison Southern by 7. Harlan is a tough spot to play in. I believe Madison Southern will pull this one out.
redstorm Wrote:Harris will be held to lowest rushing yards all year!!!
Less than 50 for the game.

LOL! I would be willing to bet anything that Harris gets more than 50! Ridiculous statement! Harlan probably won't be able to hold Harris to 50 yards per quarter, say nothing of 50 for the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
bear claw Wrote:What was Harris' lowest rushing night? Lowest total yards night?

His lowest yardage output was against South Laurel. 8 carries, 114 yards, 4 TDs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Madison Southern has very good chance to win this game and I think they will unless Harlan County has changed their game plan towards running teams. The stats speak for themselves. In the 8 games that Harlan County has won, they have given up an average of 31 rushing yards per game with no opponent getting more than 89 rushing yards. In the three games that Harlan County has lost, they have given up an average of just over 200 rushing yards per game. Last time I checked, Damien Harris is averaging about 230 rushing yards a game. So Harlan County better make sure that Damien Harris doesn't get his if they expect to win this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh, I knew you couldn't stay away for very long!!!
bear claw Wrote:What was Harris' lowest rushing night? Lowest total yards night?

??? 130 totals yards I believe on 8 touches.
As a HC fan i would love to hold Harris under 50, but SERIOUSLY? You would have to be nuts to even think that's possible Confusednicker: that's just not happening by anyone..
Do Not Feed The Bears!!!!

HC 48
MS 20
:popcorn::ChairHit::popcorn::ChairHit::popcorn:
I absolutely love Damien, but he can't win a caliber of this game by himself and too much from the black bears to overcome. Harlan 28 Madison 20
Demarcus ware Wrote:As a HC fan i would love to hold Harris under 50, but SERIOUSLY? You would have to be nuts to even think that's possible Confusednicker: that's just not happening by anyone..

The only way Harris goes under 50 rushing yards would be if he got injured; and no true Harlan County fan would want that!! 24 hour puke bug....maybe but definitely not an injury!!!
:eyeroll:
^^
One of our fans had an opportunity to meet him last Saturday. Classy guy; I sure wish him good luck in his collegiate career.
No Heart, No Chance Wrote:I absolutely love Damien, but he can't win a caliber of this game by himself and too much from the black bears to overcome. Harlan 28 Madison 20

As a Southern fan I agree, others will have to step up for this win. Watch out for Casey Dionne and Tyler Hagan. If those two boys play well Southern will win.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
One of our fans had an opportunity to meet him last Saturday. Classy guy; I sure wish him good luck in his collegiate career.

Thank you for saying that Granny Bear. Damien is the best football player to come through this school and there have been some good individuals over the years. He is the most respectful, well mannered young men maybe in all of high school football right now. His mother is a true gem herself and will lay the smack down if he gets out of line...I have witnessed this myself.
Gotta love football moms!!!
rockcastle held harris for 3 quarters but he beat us

i heard southern is spending the night in harlan thursday night
Full deck Wrote:rockcastle held harris for 3 quarters but he beat us

i heard southern is spending the night in harlan thursday night

Irrelevant for this Friday...and it was a half and then the can of WHUP was opened up just so you remember correctly.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Irrelevant for this Friday...and it was a half and then the can of WHUP was opened up just so you remember correctly.

Maybe it was a half, bad memory

what is irrelevant? staying all night in harlan on thursday
Did southern spend the night in harlan last year and is taking kids out of school allowed for this or just state championship stuff like sweet 16, all A, football finals
Why would they spend Thursday night here? It's only a couple hours away.
Full deck Wrote:Did southern spend the night in harlan last year and is taking kids out of school allowed for this or just state championship stuff like sweet 16, all A, football finals

Madison southern want get out of Harlan alive.Just kidding :beg: don't take me seriously. Madison Southern GO BLACK BEARS
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:LOL! I would be willing to bet anything that Harris gets more than 50! Ridiculous statement! Harlan probably won't be able to hold Harris to 50 yards per quarter, say nothing of 50 for the game.

This 50 yards quote needs to go away wasn't even a HC fan. No one thinks that!

Harlan probably couldn't handle Harris but Harlan County will contain him some I say he gets 120-130. He was hurt last year but I'm pretty sure Whitehead wasn't 100% either.

This whole thread is about stopping Harris. Will MS be able to contain Harlan County?????
Full deck Wrote:Did southern spend the night in harlan last year and is taking kids out of school allowed for this or just state championship stuff like sweet 16, all A, football finals

Full Deck is your Hazard team coming to Williamsburg early make a day out of it visits Cumberland falls an then watch Williamsburg beat Hazard.Sorry Harlan fan full deck is going to eat crow or I am GO WILLIAMSBURG 64SUR :Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next