Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank 1a teams chances of winning state this year.
Going off of what i have seen out of Raceland(in person), Pikeville(in person) Hazard(in person) and Wburg(film) is this. Williamsburg started off strong and has maintained that passing attack but has still yet to develop a true rushing threat. Their defense is solid, but doesnt score awhole lot. Hazard's defense has gotten alot better and their offense is twice the offense it was last year. Raceland's offense can put up points and the defense can score and so can the special teams. Pikeville yields yards and points but take advantage of loose balls like a basketball team does. In te last 3 weeks i have seen Raceland and Pikeville step ahead of te other two contenders from te east. Raceland and Pikeville are both two completely different teams than when they played LC and Belfry. Both are peaking at the right time.
64, that is basically what I've been saying. I just don't see it in the CARDS for the jackets yet.
64, I think you are building that plat of crow so big that it's gonna require a second table this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, I think you are building that plat of crow so big that it's gonna require a second table this year.

Tell me about it may be my biggest dish of crow ever.But i will argue for williamsburg to the end.I Believe in this team GO WILLIAMSBURG :please:
suit up, maybe you can help them. Just don't make any speeches cause if your speech is as messed up as you writing skills it would be bad.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Going off of what i have seen out of Raceland(in person), Pikeville(in person) Hazard(in person) and Wburg(film) is this. Williamsburg started off strong and has maintained that passing attack but has still yet to develop a true rushing threat. Their defense is solid, but doesnt score awhole lot. Hazard's defense has gotten alot better and their offense is twice the offense it was last year. Raceland's offense can put up points and the defense can score and so can the special teams. Pikeville yields yards and points but take advantage of loose balls like a basketball team does. In te last 3 weeks i have seen Raceland and Pikeville step ahead of te other two contenders from te east. Raceland and Pikeville are both two completely different teams than when they played LC and Belfry. Both are peaking at the right time.

Scotty-Bronson

Williamsburg has 14int for 2td Defense
williamsburg has 11 fumble Recoveries Defense
williamsburg has score on 7 td on punt return Special team
williamsburg Defense and special team can score a lot in a half of a game because starter only play half of a game.Good luck to Raceland and pikeville because one of them will be coming to williamsburg :rockon:
mysonis55 Wrote:suit up, maybe you can help them. Just don't make any speeches cause if your speech is as messed up as you writing skills it would be bad.

If you was on another planet you would call it mayfield :biglmao:
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:Obviously we all know Mayfield has a great chance. But out of the east its hard to say Hazard has held Williamsburg to 0 points in 2 games thats pretty impressive. Williamsburg has gotten better each year so I think it will come down to turnovers. My picks as of right now will be Mayfield because I've not heard of anything else from the west and Pikeville from the east. I want to say Williamsburg but intill they can beat Hazard its just hard to pick them.

When you don't know anything about football it is hard to pick anybody. Look out for E's Army.
mysonis55 Wrote:suit up, maybe you can help them. Just don't make any speeches cause if your speech is as messed up as you writing skills it would be bad.

55 I have enjoyed your post for two years you, over all, have maintained respect for everyone, this post, cost you a lot of the respect I have always had for you. I wonder if that matters to you, I will offer my advice to you, leave English grammer to the professors, stick to the script on here give your interesting post and descriptions. I believe you very well know what I mean.
PHSForever Wrote:Well Playing that tough schedule give the bulldogs there 2nd victory against solid competition. Hazard was composed the whole game and never paniced.. I state if Williamsburg was to win this game they would have to have less than 2 turnovers and they had 4,, 3INTs and 1 turnover on down. Hazard had one on a turn over on down that the spot was debatable but the bulldogs stayed composed and played on.. If Williamsburg schedule was just a little tougher they may of been prepared for a game like this. Skyler Griffin though made big time catches and so did everyone else they took shots too as they caught the ball.. So a hard schedule helped hazard to this victory as they were prepared and mentally ready for a game of this magnitude..
Do you remember making this comment after last years game? Composure in the heat of a hard fought playoff game is hardly the Mark of an inexperienced line or team. Williamsburg came ready to play that night. Yes, Johnson was out for Hazard, but had been for a couple games or so by then, if I remember correctly? Either way, Hazard won, I give them credit. But you simply have to give Williamsburg their due credit as well, not just blaming it on an inexperienced line. Good luck to all teams, stay injury free and leave it all on the field.

I will not take credit away from Williamsburg because they did come ready to play but had to many turnovers and most where forced by hazard getting pressure on sizemore and throwing the ball up for grabs. I also agree hazard was mentally and physically ready for a game like that with playing there tough schedule. So with all last season and playoff and off season has prepared this line for this season and playoffs. Hazard lost there best lineman last year in the Prestonsburg game and he never played the rest of the season and that's 8 games without him.. But hazard is healthy this year maybe a few small injuries but nuttin too serious....
bac2369 Wrote:I will not take credit away from Williamsburg because they did come ready to play but had to many turnovers and most where forced by hazard getting pressure on sizemore and throwing the ball up for grabs. I also agree hazard was mentally and physically ready for a game like that with playing there tough schedule. So with all last season and playoff and off season has prepared this line for this season and playoffs. Hazard lost there best lineman last year in the Prestonsburg game and he never played the rest of the season and that's 8 games without him.. But hazard is healthy this year maybe a few small injuries but nuttin too serious....

Good luck to Hazard from this Cardinal fan. :Thumbs:
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:Good luck to Hazard from this Cardinal fan. :Thumbs:

:welcome: Mayfieldsportsfan y'all wanting hazard awful bad.sorry to tell you hazard season end in 14 days :lmao: