Poll: Harlan County@ Bell County 11-1-2013 Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
81.82%
Bell County Bobcats
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Bell Co 11/1/2013
42-7 HC.Dont think it will be that close.
Hey gut I got one for you!!! If the black bears win by 30+ you have to go to HC first playoff game and buy Demarcus his hotdogs!!!! Confusednicker:
GOOD ONE!!!!

My vote for Gut's avatar!!!

[Image: http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x93/d...e/ugly.jpg]
Love the avatar Granny Bear...Looking so forward to the game...can't wait..love this rivalry...

GO BEARS!!!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Wave::Wave::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Granny Bear Wrote:GOOD ONE!!!!

My vote for Gut's avatar!!!

[Image: http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x93/d...e/ugly.jpg]

Granny you could be banned for that. You are not suppose to reveal anybody real id. Confusednicker:
Now everyone will know who Gut is.
panther nation Wrote:Hey gut I got one for you!!! If the black bears win by 30+ you have to go to HC first playoff game and buy Demarcus his hotdogs!!!! Confusednicker:
I really like this idea...Good one Panther Nation!!
Can't wait for the game. I'm so desperate, I'm watching Friday the 13th " with you know who"! That's right "THE WIFE"! Lol
See Bobcat fans, GUT isn't that bad of a computer screen name. He is reasonable, just likes to get things stirred up a little. Good luck to the Bobcat's tomorrow night. May the best team win. Go Black Bears!!!! I still have the Bears by 12 BUT we have to hang on to the dang ball AND no stupid penalties!!!!!!
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to the frequency of bobcat-Black Bear encounters the KY department of fish and wildlife has issued a warning advising all bobcat players, coaches, fans, and any persons in the bell county area to take precautions. They advise to wear a football helmet, little golden bells (to give advanced warning), and carry pepper spray. Bobcats should be on the watch for signs of Black Bears like touchdowns, a smothering defense, and the most common way to identify Black Bear activity is to look for fresh feces! Not to be confused with what they have scared or knocked out of the opposition, it will have little blue and white chunks of helmet, some gold bells, and smell like pepper!

Go Bears!!!
panther nation Wrote:Hey gut I got one for you!!! If the black bears win by 30+ you have to go to HC first playoff game and buy Demarcus his hotdogs!!!! Confusednicker:

Ive already sent Demarcus his hotdogs via FedEx.
If I were him, i would file a claim if they havent arrived.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Granny you could be banned for that. You are not suppose to reveal anybody real id. Confusednicker:
Now everyone will know who Gut is.

Im atleast 4X prettier than that.
Cmon topcat, show your pride and bet with me.
Do you not believe in Bell County? On Log Mountain? To stay within 20?!?!?!?!
^^ GUT you never cease to amaze me with you stand up comedy. I know you think I am BS you but really you really have a great sense of humor.
I would love to stay up and chat but I am 2 hours past my bed time. I am toooooo old to be staying up this late. I am just so excited/nervous about tomorrow's game. It is a good thing I am off tomorrow so I can sleep in until about 7, get a good country breakfast from my wonderful wife and work in the yard to pass the time until time to leave to head to Log Mountain. Go BEARS!!!!
^
I should get paid.
bear claw Wrote:I would love to stay up and chat but I am 2 hours past my bed time. I am toooooo old to be staying up this late. I am just so excited/nervous about tomorrow's game. It is a good thing I am off tomorrow so I can sleep in until about 7, get a good country breakfast from my wonderful wife and work in the yard to pass the time until time to leave to head to Log Mountain. Go BEARS!!!!

Good luck finding your yard! Mine is under a couple feet of leaves after that wind last night.
[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...46fcef.jpg]

GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!
:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

We're coming for the Bobcats!!! And the Black Bears will slide off Log Mountain carrying their "WIN"!!
[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...1383301187]
:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusedinglepar
[SIZE="3"]
Beware cats; they can SMELL the victory!!![/SIZE]

[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...5a2e43.jpg]

:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty

[SIZE="4"]Black Bears 42
Bobcats 21[/SIZE]

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!!
It's so hard for me to believe that tonight will mark the last game of regular season. Oh, how I have LOVED this football season!!! Our Black Bears have enjoyed another winning season, and I've met so many wonderful people.

Gratitude for the Black Bear football team and the Black Bear Nation!! It has been GREAT cheering with everybody and supporting this wonderful team.

Thank you Black Bears, and Good Luck Seniors!!!!!

[Image: https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...4466_n.jpg]
Heard last night trick-or-treating that the Bobcats maybe holding out a few banged up players tonight? That will mean Bell will be even younger, some more freshman may get a chance to play some. I would like to see this game with both teams at full strength but that is just football.
:dudecomeon:

Oh here we go.
That is strange...Mills said in paper yesterday everyone was in good shape.
I hope everyone plays!!
Me, too!!!!

Tonight's official crew.....

[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...1c98f1.jpg]
WHAT DAY IS IT?? WHAT DAY IS IT?? GAME DAY!!! LETS GO BOBCATS LETS SHOW ALL THESE PEOPLE UP AND SLAUGHTER THE BEARS!!!!! :haters::kneel:
No way!!! That is the same crew as last year!!!!!

The picture makes the white hat look skinny!!! Where is his Whitney Houston microphone he wore?
I must admit, I pulled that picture from a long time ago!!

Wink
Classic! 1 of the better I have ever seen on here.
YOU are giving ME a compliment???

Wow, watch out for the flying pigs!!!
Confusednicker:
TopCat Wrote:Heard last night trick-or-treating that the Bobcats maybe holding out a few banged up players tonight? That will mean Bell will be even younger, some more freshman may get a chance to play some. I would like to see this game with both teams at full strength but that is just football.

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

Its Friday morning.
Save the excuses for after the game.

Are you going to take the bet or not?
I think if you dont take it, you should NEVER talk crap about anything again.
TopCat Wrote:Heard last night trick-or-treating that the Bobcats maybe holding out a few banged up players tonight? That will mean Bell will be even younger, some more freshman may get a chance to play some. I would like to see this game with both teams at full strength but that is just football.

Have not heard this at all. Todays paper says all will be back and healthy.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next