Poll: Harlan County@ Bell County 11-1-2013 Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
81.82%
Bell County Bobcats
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Bell Co 11/1/2013
Any others?!?!?!?!
HC has had a tough schedule and had battled through the bumps, but have to give the 3 teams that have beaten them in Belfry (9-0 PF 360 PA 163), Johnson Central (9-0 PF 508 PA 101), Greenville Tn. (10-0 PF 523 PA 60) all the credit on great seasons. So after looking at the losses HC is still HC just a little more battled tested for the playoffs. HC 6 wins they are scoring 49 and giving up 7. This team will come to log mtn with respect for their opponent and know it is a hard place to win and will be focused. If the weather is nasty this game could be close but what will be the tell of this games is which team can protect the football. Good luck and Go HC.
It suppose to be pretty friday for those of you confused.
Its suppose to do the raining tomorrow, thursday.

Weather will not be a factor in this one. Not that it would be with these two running teams anyway.
I need some more takers.
Cmong Bell fans, im giving you 20 points at home on Log Mountain.

Wheres ole top cat or snap cat or whatever it is?
LadyCat Pride Wrote:Do forget me I am in!

I'll PM you some ideas for RIUTG's avatar. Please don't be offended.
Confusednicker:

LadyCat Pride Wrote:How do u post pics like the one u have?

I'm sorry LCP, I didn't see your question until just now, and RIUTG gave you the directions. OR, you can do like I do and befriend some computer geniuses that do it for you!!

Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You wanna talk about emotions? How about no fans are showing support for there team!
I knew Bell had fair weather fans, but ive never seen it this bad.
I dont know that they'll be a single one of you left after this week.....

Just b/c they are not on this site they are fair weather fans? Dude you have to be kidding. They still show up for the games unlike your school. We had 3x the fans this year than Whitley @ Whitley for a rivalry game. You are confused as usual.

Tons of rain in the forcast tonight and in the am friday. It will be messy no matter how much sun we get friday.
This bear attempted to conquer Log Mountain in 2011.

[Image: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r161/...157ed1.jpg]
Poor Bear!! After playing the weak sisters of their district they realized they had to go to Log Mountain. The Strain was UN-BEAR-ABLE!!!!

[Image: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r161/...2e2fc0.jpg]
Not as good as Granny's but I tried.

I had to fight back some.
TopCat Wrote:Poor Bear!! After playing the weak sisters of their district they realized they had to go to Log Mountain. The Strain was UN-BEAR-ABLE!!!!

[Image: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r161/...2e2fc0.jpg]

I have a pic thwt i made on my phone how can i post it in a comment like u did?
Have to have some kinda web pic hosting site. Like photobucket.com
"This bear attempted to conquer Log Mountain in 2011."

THIS bear successfully conquered Log Mountain in 2013!!!!!

[Image: https://www.facebook.com/ajax/mercury/at...height=468]
Hey, TopCat!!

Confusederved:
How many seniors does Harlan County have this year? I know they were good in JV too. Are they an older team?
10 seniors.
It's a very good class.

They were undefeated in JV two years ago and lost once this year. They won the league title both years.
:Shaking::eyeroll:

Looking forward to this game. Always have loved it. Even the signs all the way up 119 when you guys had absolutely no shot, I think that was the first game of the series. Love that enthusiasm and it's paid off. Harlan County is building a tradition as one of the best mountain schools, and Bell County has a long lasting tradition as one of the best. Doesn't get much better than cross county rivals on a Fall Friday night. I'm happy to see there's still people doubting the future of this YOUNG team who somehow by the grace of god has managed to win one game this year, let alone have a winning record, and beat all but 1 area school who was supposed to walk through us with one more left coming to town tomorrow night :Shaking:. Hope it's a good game with not a single penalty called on HC so we aren't accused of cheating at home. Seriously, good luck to both teams, injury free, yada yada yada, I wish 7:30 Friday night would get here already!!!
Happy halloween all
BellCoFaithful Wrote::Shaking::eyeroll:

Looking forward to this game. Always have loved it. Even the signs all the way up 119 when you guys had absolutely no shot, I think that was the first game of the series. Love that enthusiasm and it's paid off. Harlan County is building a tradition as one of the best mountain schools, and Bell County has a long lasting tradition as one of the best. Doesn't get much better than cross county rivals on a Fall Friday night. I'm happy to see there's still people doubting the future of this YOUNG team who somehow by the grace of god has managed to win one game this year, let alone have a winning record, and beat all but 1 area school who was supposed to walk through us with one more left coming to town tomorrow night :Shaking:. Hope it's a good game with not a single penalty called on HC so we aren't accused of cheating at home. Seriously, good luck to both teams, injury free, yada yada yada, I wish 7:30 Friday night would get here already!!!

I'm looking forward to it, too!! I helped placed those signs, and believe me, we had NO idea that we didn't have a shot!!! Wink

If we play that game penalty free, I will meet you after the game and buy you a hotdog and pop!!!

Come on BellCoFaithful......be a sport. Remember what we had planned to do to CoachDad last year?????
:lmao:
We have a tarp for the field, will we tarp it or will we water it? Which gives us the advantage?

Or should I say the rain will water it.
[SIZE="2"]Tarp it
Water it
Roll it in the mud
We want some of that bobcat blood!!!![/SIZE]

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Go cats
LadyCatPride....you have NO idea how many posts I made and erased and posted that look just like yours'!! Keep trying, you'll get it!!

Wink
:rockon: im trying lol I guess its easier on a computer lol
TopCat Wrote:Just b/c they are not on this site they are fair weather fans? Dude you have to be kidding. They still show up for the games unlike your school. We had 3x the fans this year than Whitley @ Whitley for a rivalry game. You are confused as usual.

Tons of rain in the forcast tonight and in the am friday. It will be messy no matter how much sun we get friday.

Take the bet, take the bet, take the bet, take the bet, take the bet....
BellCoFaithful Wrote::Shaking::eyeroll:

Take the bet.
20 Points at Log Mountain. What could go wrong?
LadyCat Pride Wrote::rockon: im trying lol I guess its easier on a computer lol

Make sure when you go to paste that url into the insert image tab that you delete that http:// before you paste.

I dont know why that prefix is there, but your pic will not work if you dont delete that.
^^
Keep trying!!
Gut, you ought to make LadyCatPride send you those recommended pictures that I sent to her to use as your avatar!!!
Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next