Poll: Harlan County @ Whitley Co 10/18/2013
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
87.10%
Whitley County
12.90%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Whitley Co 10/18
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Emergency Room Afternoon. :eyeroll:

The Black Bears will be getting one of these.....:ChairHit:

As one of your bear friends says, beat there eyes out, shut there eyes close, roll there eyeball back, poke them like larry, moe, and curly, or something. Im not real sure. He sounds like a very angry man.
:hilarious: Yeah i seen that earlier somewhere...I don't think there will be any Emergency room afternoons handed out, and i think WC plays us hard in this one. Unless those kids spirits are just broken, they will be at home and don't want HC rolling in there blowing them out....

Besides, wasn't it you that said WC defense was designed to stop just HC? Confusednicker:
Gut is getting old and stale, so he must copy from some of superiors!!!

Emergency Room Afternoon = Bear Paw

:ChairHit: = EKUAlum's favorite emoticon

beat there eyes out, shut there eyes close, roll there eyeball back, poke them like larry, moe, and curly, or something = BB Claw's rhetoric. EVERY team needs a fan like BB Claw!!!!!

Here's a fresh one for you to use, Gut.

:Hammer3:
Here is my prediction for my 2nd favorite team in the mountains...they win out in big fashion, they get it together and have fun again and start playing to their ability and as a team...then come playoff time they show what they are made of and get to Bowling Green...Best of luck Bears.. you can do it...This Pirate believes in ya...
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Here is my prediction for my 2nd favorite team in the mountains...they win out in big fashion, they get it together and have fun again and start playing to their ability and as a team...then come playoff time they show what they are made of and get to Bowling Green...Best of luck Bears.. you can do it...This Pirate believes in ya...

Heres my prediction for my 211th favorite team in the mountains....they get killed by Johnson Central only to make it to the championship game of 3A where Wayne County drops them like a bad habit.
Demarcus ware Wrote::hilarious: Yeah i seen that earlier somewhere...I don't think there will be any Emergency room afternoons handed out, and i think WC plays us hard in this one. Unless those kids spirits are just broken, they will be at home and don't want HC rolling in there blowing them out....

Besides, wasn't it you that said WC defense was designed to stop just HC? Confusednicker:

Why yes, yes it was.
Going to be hard to get past that.

Whitley 91
HC 12

Running clock in first quarter.
Granny Bear Wrote:Gut is getting old and stale, so he must copy from some of superiors!!!

Emergency Room Afternoon = Bear Paw

:ChairHit: = EKUAlum's favorite emoticon

beat there eyes out, shut there eyes close, roll there eyeball back, poke them like larry, moe, and curly, or something = BB Claw's rhetoric. EVERY team needs a fan like BB Claw!!!!!

Here's a fresh one for you to use, Gut.

:Hammer3:

Automated Message: GrannyBear has been suspened for three days until she remembers her place.
[Image: http://thumb9.shutterstock.com/thumb_sma...136826.jpg]

Kernels all the way baby!!!! Yeah!!!
You would walk to Belfry and smack Pirate1991#8 in the mouth before you would suspend me!!!
^
Confusednicker:

I fixed my reply to pirateboy.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Why yes, yes it was.
Going to be hard to get past that.

Whitley 91
HC 12

Running clock in first quarter.

You got the Running clock part right, just wrong team Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Confusednicker:

I fixed my reply to pirateboy.

Hey, I have MET pirateboy!! If I were you, I'd be a little more respectful. That, or either go into hiding for the next few years!
WC has this......
He might walk to belfry and smack me but he might wanna bring a shovel cause he won't make it back....But I get enjoyment out of making him eat crow. ..
^^
Leave it alone, Gut...please.
Hey GUT, tell you what, if Whitley wins I will not post for an entire week. If HC wins you have to call me daddy bear claw. Whatcha think?
Why not challenge him to 9 holes at the winners choice? Lol
Daddycat27 Wrote:Why not challenge him to 9 holes at the winners choice? Lol

Whoa now big guy.
Golf may be there forte, but not mine.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:He might walk to belfry and smack me but he might wanna bring a shovel cause he won't make it back....But I get enjoyment out of making him eat crow. ..

Confusednicker:

Belfry's number 1. I promise.
TongueirateSho
bear claw Wrote:Hey GUT, tell you what, if Whitley wins I will not post for an entire week. If HC wins you have to call me daddy bear claw. Whatcha think?

Why would i want that?
Your my favorite poster ever.....

:problem:
Oh come on Gut......bear claw wants to be your daddy!!!

You've done worse.
Confusednicker:
I'm waiting on gut to buy Demarcus his hotdogs!!:ChairHit:
panther nation Wrote:I'm waiting on gut to buy Demarcus his hotdogs!!:ChairHit:
You and me both :yum:
He'll wimp out.......guarantee it!!
:blabbermo
From the looks of the poll, Whitley is gaining ground and running away with support!
^^
I agree Granny, i'm not getting my hot dogs...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:

Belfry's number 1. I promise.
TongueirateSho

Good boy, now get down there and buy those hotdogs you owe them good people..
I cannot believe this thread actually made it to three pages. HC will beat Whitley by whatever they want to. It doesn't take three pages to figure that one out.
RIUTG will make it to playoff this year come on over to williamsburg GUT we need you.:girlwink:
Head lines WC upsets HC 14 to 13
topnotch...meet 64SUR