•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Greenville,TN 9/27
17-0
Demarcus ware Wrote:Greeneville is far from the NFL team they act, we just keep beating ourself...

sounds to me like the Filthy Animals have had plenty of opportunities to stop GreenEVILle...
With all the mistakes and fumbles we've made, an awesome team like you all think you had would have a running clock on us right now....I'll admit, we are just stinking it up right now with penalties, and fumbles, i'm not too proud to admit when we are having this type of game, but to say Greeneville is awesome like that?? wow..
24 0 1 min till half
31-0 25 second till half
Demarcus ware Wrote:With all the mistakes and fumbles we've made, an awesome team like you all think you had would have a running clock on us right now....I'll admit, we are just stinking it up right now with penalties, and fumbles, i'm not too proud to admit when we are having this type of game, but to say Greeneville is awesome like that?? wow..

I never made those claims...I am old enough to know better, but I did tell you they would fling it around and exploit the ends. You're right though, you can't turn the ball over that many times in the first half and come away happy.The clock doesn't run in Tennessee til the second half at 35 pt lead. Still, the Bears have given up 31 unanswered points...we could still get there.
We have mad a lot I mistakes. So many dropped passes
As bad as I hate to say it.... I NEVER thought I'd see the day Harlan County football look like this. I. What was supposed to be our best year yet has turned into a disaster. Someone needs to call the FAA in because we have officially crashed...
barb Wrote:I never made those claims...I am old enough to know better, but I did tell you they would fling it around and exploit the ends. You're right though, you can't turn the ball over that many times in the first half and come away happy.The clock doesn't run in Tennessee til the second half at 35 pt lead. Still, the Bears have given up 31 unanswered points...we could still get there.
That comment wasn't made so much at you Barb, i took frustration out on you, sorry about that. Between our fumbles and penalties, if i'm coaching this game, i forfeit the 2nd half, load my boys up, bench the starters, and play JV for the rest of the year..we've had somewhere around 8 fumbles in two games..Just bad plays, bad coaching, the whole bit..Just disgusted right now, between last week and this week, by far the worst two games HC has had in it's short 6 years of existence..
UNDISCIPLINED! Plain and simple! We may not win another game this year! Pitiful all the turnovers and penalties!
Demarcus ware Wrote:That comment wasn't made so much at you Barb, i took frustration out on you, sorry about that. Between our fumbles and penalties, if i'm coaching this game, i forfeit the 2nd half, load my boys up, bench the starters, and play JV for the rest of the year..we've had somewhere around 8 fumbles in two games..Just bad plays, bad coaching, the whole bit..Just disgusted right now, between last week and this week, by far the worst two games HC has had in it's short 6 years of existence..

Yeah we're kinda the same here, the old man threatened to turn it off after that second dropped pass...I however, have faith! Heads up man, I'm sure that long drive didn't help. Nothing worse that having to sit still for 2 or 3 hours with all that energy just wanting to hit somebody. I'm sure they'll get coached up at halftime and come out ready to play.
But look on the bright side, HC has more rushing yards with 104 and they have won that highly touted clock war 13:15 to 10:45.
I really have no excuse or even an explanation for what's happened to HC football this year. The most Undisciplined team to ever come out of HC. Seriously thinking about hanging it up for the year after this. I usually never give up on our bears but something has to change or they won't win another game..
barb Wrote:But look on the bright side, HC has more rushing yards with 104 and they have won that highly touted clock war 13:15 to 10:45.
Yeah but when you turn it over or get long runs called back because of a penalty, that doesn't mean anything. It's become embarrassing football here in Black Bear country.
Wow
Demarcus ware Wrote:I really have no excuse or even an explanation for what's happened to HC football this year. The most Undisciplined team to ever come out of HC. Seriously thinking about hanging it up for the year after this. I usually never give up on our bears but something has to change or they won't win another game..

Cheer up Mr Ware, ya'll have a short history. There will be plenty of bad teams to look forward to. Shoot, in the 107 years they've been playing in Greeneville they have stunk it up pretty bad at times.
oops, sounds like the Filthy Animals are getting a little gassed in the middle...Mercy Rule!
38-0 mercy
45-0 oh mercy
In this case i wish there wasn't a mercy rule, let it be 100-0, and it might be yet...Just pathetic..
GREENEVILLE Wrote:38-0 mercy

And they scored again before you could even finish that post...I'm feeling kinda bad for da Bears. Another special teams gaffe.
I guess I don't know my kentucky football... Wow
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Good luck to you Black Bear Nation. Have a safe trip. Make sure you stop and get a tooth pick to get that Greeneville Devil out of your teeth after your done chewing them up.

Someone please keep an eye on Granny Bear.

Good luck to both teams on an injury free game.

Might need to hold on to those toothpicks to pick the crow out of your teeth.
The Bears will be just fine...they are lucky to have such a great bunch of RABID fans who will lift them out of this. Good luck with the rest of your season. It was fun. GO GREENE!
GREENEVILLE didn't play that well at all. So many costly mistakes. But how about that 4rtg and short in the first for Harlan County. Worse call I have ever seen
Congrats to the Greeneville football team. I'm impressed with your team. I believe you will go far this year. Good luck the rest of the season.
What happened to Harlan County? I mean is it the team problems or what? Is TN ball that much better?
Daddycat27 Wrote:Congrats to the Greeneville football team. I'm impressed with your team. I believe you will go far this year. Good luck the rest of the season.

Did you find something to eat Daddy-o?
Congrats to Greeneville i'm sure you guys will go far this year. As for HC we have a bye week next week, and hopefully in that week off we can learn how to hold onto the ball, and stop some of these penalties. Let's regroup, practice fundamental football..These two games are not HC football, and i don't know what it's going to take to get us back to what we are, but someone better find an answer quick...
GREENEVILLE Wrote:What happened to Harlan County? I mean is it the team problems or what? Is TN ball that much better?

I do not know if they I'll admit it or not but they have a terrible internal problems
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next