•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Greenville,TN 9/27
Careful, she'll consider that a personal attack!!
Granny Bear Wrote:
Ummm, I'm pretty sure what the fans think or say will have no effect on the outcome of this game. I never said your boys would be intimidated. I said I believe GreenEVILle would beat them in the flats. I still haven't seen anyone comment on the Bears speed on either side of the ball... is there a reason for this omission? There are not too many gonna stop Culbreath once he gets in the open field and unless the HC D is quick to seal the edges, that is exactly what will happen. Prediction: Greeneville spreads 'em thin and makes 'em pay... 42-21 GO GREENE, FIRE SNOT BABY!

Not if GreenEVILle's Big Ol Boys have anything to do with it...what do you consider "decent speed"?

YOU stomp in here questioning speed, ability, talent, etc. I believe coacht.com called it a great "scouting report". Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm sure you will.
I'm not the one who called the receivers "fabulous" it was Coach Larkey. I'm pretty sure none of the GreenEVILle faithful would use a flowery word like that, not even one of us girls

Then of course the snide little comment about Larkey and his interview.

Here is a direct copy and paste of what you call me when you said that I "came in my back yard and attacked me". I see no threats made at all BARB. And no attacks.

GrannyBear, on 26 Sept 2013 - 2:09 PM, said:

BlackcatFan is from Prestonsburg (2 1/2 hrs away). He's supporting the Bears, bless his heart, because that's just how we do things in the mountains. Mountain teams support each other, as long as they aren't playing ANOTHER mountain team, all the time. :wink:

barb, I posted that link because I thought you asked a serious question. Had I known that you were going to take jabs at an unfortunate situation and make the posts here and on BGR that you made, I never would've posted it.

This will be my last visit to coacht.com.

So, if you choose to stay on topic, why did you erroneously accuse me of doing something that I did not do?? YOU are the one making the personal attacks. I can dish it and I can take it; most here will validate that statement. My knickers are straight, sweetheart. Don't you worry about them.

Now answer with all the lies you can muster BARB; I won't see them as you are the first in 3 years to make my ignore list!!!

SUCK FIRE SNOT!!!

And P.S. You are in MY back yard now!!!!!!
and your point? That you can/will not talk football? That it is not ok in Kentucky to question one's opponent's abilities? or it is ok follow someone onto another board and accuse them of taking jabs at your teams "unfortunate situation". Seriously lady, you chased me down to slap my hand and tell me to play nice. You didn't do it here. No you had to come over to the Tennessee board where you could have a grand "drama queen" exit:"this will be my last visit to CoachT.com" (I did note that you did it again here...ignored)Obviously you are a well respected member of this football community and I will defer to your esteemed status here. I don't see what I have said, that you so pointedly quoted, to cause you such hysterics. It's just a football game.
Go Greene!
HDE Wrote:When did fabulous become a "flowery" word?
Seems like a pretty basic word to me and a compliment for some outstanding players and a great program.

I don't know, just never really thought of it as a football word...more like something you would use to describe a beautifully decorated house, or a really luxurious vacation. However I will concur...they are fabulous!
HDE Wrote:When did fabulous become a "flowery" word?
Seems like a pretty basic word to me and a compliment for some outstanding players and a great program.

HDE please loan Coach Larkey a thesaurus. He needs to dumb down his adjectives for some of our neighbors in TN.
barb Wrote:I don't know, just never really thought of it as a football word...more like something you would use to describe a beautifully decorated house, or a really luxurious vacation. However I will concur...they are fabulous!

Got to lay off watching Bravo and E! so much

I am sure Coach Larkey's grizzled old butt only knows fabulous for what it has been the majority of his life and not as anything effeminate.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Got to lay off watching Bravo and E! so much

I am sure Coach Larkey's grizzled old butt only knows fabulous for what it has been the majority of his life and not as anything effeminate.

Well, I am a girl...an old one, but still a girl
How many yards does that big back have this season?
^^
LOL

Black Bears by 6!

remind me to never piss off Granny Bear!
Bear Nut Wrote:^^
LOL

Black Bears by 6!

remind me to never piss off Granny Bear!

Nah she ain't so bad...she fights like a girl. You know says her peace and then slams the door on her way out. There are some guys like that, you know...pick up their ball and go home. Seriously though I only did the same thing she did to me. Came into HER board and called her out. I should have just turned the other cheek. Some fools never learn not to poke a bear, especially an old one. Oh well I have a feeling I'm better off on her ignore list. I really just want to talk ball.
Granny Bear is very passionate about her Black Bears as I am sure you are about your Greeneville team Barb. So how about we just drop all this crap. Harlan County will do there talking on the field tomorrow night.
NOBODY pisses my granny off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Granny Bear is very passionate about her Black Bears as I am sure you are about your Greeneville team Barb. So how about we just drop all this crap. Harlan County will do there talking on the field tomorrow night.

Agreed...I am actually just a football nut period. We moved from Greeneville to South Carolina a couple of years ago and one of my criteria was the town had to have a great HS football atmosphere...scored big! we still have a home in Greeneville for 3 or 4 games a season. We are thinking of trying to get in for this one but it is homecoming here so I don't know. So tell me about that big stud back...Whitehead? I think that's his name. How many yds has he put up this season?
Hey Granny Bear do you or anyone else know a station I can listen to the game on? thankful I have a job to work sadly its 2nd shift. But I did burn a vac day to go to HC game you all have a beautiful stadium .
AnotherPirateTD Wrote:Hey Granny Bear do you or anyone else know a station I can listen to the game on? thankful I have a job to work sadly its 2nd shift. But I did burn a vac day to go to HC game you all have a beautiful stadium .
I think it would be on 105.1 WTUK. Also someone said Greenevillefootball.com streams it also..
Sent you a PM AnotherPirateTD, In case you can't pick up the station, you can access it on their website.

Good luck Friday night to your Freshman! Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Sent you a PM AnotherPirateTD, In case you can't pick up the station, you can access it on their website.

Good luck Friday night to your Freshman! Wink
Forgot about WTUK'S website...
Will be listening to your and our game tomorrow. Would wish you good luck but just go show them what talent really is.
Thanks AnotherPirateTD!!! Bet our game will be better than your's!!
Wink
I feel bad for the Cards they are down this year but I remember not so long ago they beat us on our own field. I'm sure I will hear more of your game than ours.
Greenville by 4 TD's.
They have been a long standing rival when they did beat us their coach got the water jug over his head as though they had won the state title.
I'll take the Bears by 14
AnotherPirateTD Wrote:I'll take the Bears by 14
:hilarious:
I would take my Pirates by 28 but I guess I will save that for Knoxville.
Granny Bear Wrote:The only time I'm used to seeing the Black Bears blow little boys off the line is when our Freshman play.

I don't know enough about Greeneville to predict WHERE the game will be won or lost, but one thing I know for a fact barb. Win lose or draw, on Saturday morning the green devils will know they played a football game the night before.
ok granny bear im pretty sure that these guys have played some tough teams this year and preseason - (Kingsport Db largest school in the state -6A)
(science hill 2nd largest school in the state -5A ) jeff co. 3rd largest school in the state 5-a --- mo west 5 a --- tenn high 5a --- all these teams bring some big boys - jeff co had some of the biggest a few in the 350 lbs range and 6-7 and 6-4 and 6-3 big lineman - but i feel you all will see a team that is quicker on the ends and and backfield than you have seen all year - this d-fense is Solid!
I don't doubt a thing you are saying greenegreene22. Your quote of me was a response to one of barb's posts. She was the one who said we blew little boys off the line.
greenegreene22 Wrote:ok granny bear im pretty sure that these guys have played some tough teams this year and preseason - (Kingsport Db largest school in the state -6A)
(science hill 2nd largest school in the state -5A ) jeff co. 3rd largest school in the state 5-a --- mo west 5 a --- tenn high 5a --- all these teams bring some big boys - jeff co had some of the biggest a few in the 350 lbs range and 6-7 and 6-4 and 6-3 big lineman - but i feel you all will see a team that is quicker on the ends and and backfield than you have seen all year - this d-fense is Solid!

Jeff County is 6A...so is Science Hill.
I know you Kentucky High School fans are annoyed with these stupid Greeneville fans, but I have to live with these types of people. UT fans are the exact same way, and I'm sure 95% of them are UT fans.

Haha. None of them will be on this site if Harlan County wins.
[Image:

]
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:I know you Kentucky High School fans are annoyed with these stupid Greeneville fans, but I have to live with these types of people. UT fans are the exact same way, and I'm sure 95% of them are UT fans.

Haha. None of them will be on this site if Harlan County wins.
ok now you are calling us stupid - i just came over to have some friendly chat i may live in tenn and you can bash the Vowels im not a fan - my father was from ky so naturally i am a true blue wildcat have followed ky sports all my life - especially uk basketball - you all dont have a clue what its like living around so many dumbass ut fans i catch it all the time - i have lived in greeneville since 1970 have followed greene devil football all my life - went to school there and love the fri night games - its about the kids lets let them decide it on the field - i didnt come over here to call anybody stupid and i sure didnt want to be called stupid so good luck to you all tomorrow night and safe travels -~~~~
greenegreene22 Wrote:ok now you are calling us stupid - i just came over to have some friendly chat i may live in tenn and you can bash the Vowels im not a fan - my father was from ky so naturally i am a true blue wildcat have followed ky sports all my life - especially uk basketball - you all dont have a clue what its like living around so many dumbass ut fans i catch it all the time - i have lived in greeneville since 1970 have followed greene devil football all my life - went to school there and love the fri night games - its about the kids lets let them decide it on the field - i didnt come over here to call anybody stupid and i sure didnt want to be called stupid so good luck to you all tomorrow night and safe travels -~~~~

Gamecock fan here...kinda blows his 95% theory with 2 of us not UT fans
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next