Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
85.42%
Pikeville
14.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Belfry 9/20
I' m not doubting that it can be a competitive game this year, but until they play tomorrow night, there is no way to know for sure. Pikeville is still a huge underdog IMO.
Belfry 48 (as Woolum finally misses an XP)
Pikeville 20
Hey EKU, can you imagine if Pikeville were to win? The carnage of burned Mercedes and BMWs on the road back to Pikeville from Belfry will be an amazing sight lol...:biggrin:
bucslover68 Wrote:Hey EKU, can you imagine if Pikeville were to win? The carnage of burned Mercedes and BMWs on the road back to Pikeville from Belfry will be an amazing sight lol...:biggrin:

2002 Mercedes and Pre-Owned BMW's

Let's not give them more credit than they deserve..the majority of Pahkvullians are just trying to keep up with the Jones' the best their means will allow.

Plus, the carnage wouldn't be on 119..remember the vast majority of Panther Nation leaves around the 3rd Quarter..win or lose... with the new highway they will easily be back to Bowle's Addition by the time the game went Final. I am sure their HOA would not think highly of a burnt car.

jetpilot is a different story... no doubt there is at least a 65% chance of a Drunk and Disorderly violation in his future if Pikeville were to win Big Grin
Where the heck are the feelings police???? Come on guys, we let you all have your fun and moment in the sun once a year for a couple hours...just remember, at midnight Friday everything over there changes back into pumpkins and Pikeville is the superior school for the next 364 days...:devilflam
jetpilot Wrote:Where the heck are the feelings police???? Come on guys, we let you all have your fun and moment in the sun once a year for a couple hours...just remember, at midnight Friday everything over there changes back into pumpkins and Pikeville is the superior school for the next 364 days...:devilflam

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunnsays the man that's Smoking Crack:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
nm
I used to be a Belfry fan because of the respect I have for Phillip Haywood, but that is getting harder and harder to do because SOME of their fans have become so obnoxious. I hope Pikeville spanks that ass. Hail Pikeville!!!
Westside Wrote:I used to be a Belfry fan because of the respect I have for Phillip Haywood, but that is getting harder and harder to do because SOME of their fans have become so obnoxious. I hope Pikeville spanks that ass. Hail Pikeville!!!

If you Use to be a fan then you never was really a true fan, we are fans for life....But i hope you step back into reality for even thinking pikeville could spank BELFRY...think about it, Pikeville's players would be on the bench if they were on BELFRY's roster...maybe just maybe one or two would get some playing time...special teams that is...TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:If you Use to be a fan then you never was really a true fan, we are fans for life....But i hope you step back into reality for even thinking pikeville could spank BELFRY...think about it, Pikeville's players would be on the bench if they were on BELFRY's roster...maybe just maybe one or two would get some playing time...special teams that is...TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Actually I still like Belfry. They have a lot of cool fans on this site. As far as Pikeville spanking Belfry, I said I hoped they did. You must be having difficultly with your reading comprehension.
Westside Wrote:Actually I still like Belfry. They have a lot of cool fans on this site. As far as Pikeville spanking Belfry, I said I hoped they did. You must be having difficultly with your reading comprehension.
Lol that is a sore spot over yonder. :biggrin:

You done did it now, Westside. Prepare for a huge debate about ACT Scores and Baseball HAHAHA.

But forreal, please don't guys, I don't feel like closing this any time soon lol.

Annnnnnd EKU, get with the times, Lexus is much more popular. TongueirateSho
^^^^

After bantering with jetpilot on the program thread..I now raise the probability of a misdemeanor following a Pikeville win to 82%

For what it is worth Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:^^^^

After bantering with jetpilot on the program thread..I now raise the probability of a misdemeanor following a Pikeville win to 82%

A bunch of us may just pitch in together and hop in the Lambo and head down to Atlanta to celebrate, you're in, right? :devilflam

If PHS wins, I will at least get a DTP warning. Luda style.

This has been an enjoyable three threads this week, Kudos to both sides for the entertainment!
Panther Thunder Wrote:A bunch of us may just pitch in together and hop in the Lambo and head down to Atlanta to celebrate, you're in, right? :devilflam

If PHS wins, I will at least get a DTP warning. Luda style.

This has been an enjoyable three threads this week, Kudos to both sides for the entertainment!

Bring it... I will take you guys to go shopping for Southern Marsh shirts, Sperry's, and navy blazers...really make ya feel at home. HAHA
EKUAlum05 Wrote:^^^^

If Pikeville ever beats Belfry at Cam, I am much more likely to the victim of a misdemeanor than the perpetrator.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:If Pikeville ever beats Belfry at Cam, I am much more likely to the victim of a misdemeanor than the perpetrator.:biggrin:

If someone knocks your Costa's off your head and destroys them is that a felony or a misdemeanor in Pikeville? One of you Pikeville guys should be able to tell us accurately as we all know half of that town practices law.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If someone knocks your Costa's off your head and destroys them is that a felony or a misdemeanor in Pikeville? One of you Pikeville guys should be able to tell us accurately as we all know half of that town practices law.

Don't know about others on here, but I don't really think of Pikeville as a "preppy" town so much anymore.
jetpilot Wrote:Don't know about others on here, but I don't really think of Pikeville as a "preppy" town so much anymore.

Please tell me it hasn't gone hipster since I have been away
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Please tell me it hasn't gone hipster since I have been away

haha not at all...but you won't see a bunch of people who look like they just jumped off the cover of a Ralph Lauren catalog...
jetpilot Wrote:haha not at all...but you won't see a bunch of people who look like they just jumped off the cover of a Ralph Lauren catalog...

At least your not fighting the Affliction/Tapout fad that still hasn't found the irony of the Rough-n-Rowdy brawl being on the first of the month.

At least, I hope you're not.:biggrin:
I think we should go back through this thread and count all the "if's". The team that has accumulated the most "if's" is clearly in the 2 spot.
Wal-Mart, Mexican dinner and cap it off with a rough and rowdy. Nights dreams are made of.
Leonidas Wrote:At least your not fighting the Affliction/Tapout fad that still hasn't found the irony of the Rough-n-Rowdy brawl being on the first of the month.

At least, I hope you're not.:biggrin:

That's funny.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:2002 Mercedes and Pre-Owned BMW's

Let's not give them more credit than they deserve..the majority of Pahkvullians are just trying to keep up with the Jones' the best their means will allow.

Plus, the carnage wouldn't be on 119..remember the vast majority of Panther Nation leaves around the 3rd Quarter..win or lose... with the new highway they will easily be back to Bowle's Addition by the time the game went Final. I am sure their HOA would not think highly of a burnt car.

jetpilot is a different story... no doubt there is at least a 65% chance of a Drunk and Disorderly violation in his future if Pikeville were to win Big Grin
Pikeville runs drag races in the middle of town once a month...You can't get much more redneck than that!!!
Just heard Belfry has already scored and driving deep in panther territory.
Pirates 35
Pikeville 14
Belfry by 3 TD's
Can someone keep good updates tonight?

Have a church event and will probably miss the First Half,, maybe even the 3rd Qtr
Pikeville by 4
Good luck to both teams tonight. Hoping to see a good game with no injuries.
Also, really going to enjoy the drive out into the country.Confusedinglepar