Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Belfry BB Coach?
What's the latest word on Belfry's coaching search? Any chance the administration swallows their pride and approaches Raymond Justice?
A good hire for Belfry would be Jeff Honeycutt......Its an outside the box hire but i think it would be a good one.
Mark Thompson already took the job i like Mark but i don't thank he will make it threw next year they will be lucky to win 4 games all year they are going to be really young.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Mark Thompson already took the job i like Mark but i don't thank he will make it threw next year they will be lucky to win 4 games all year they are going to be really young.

Well hopefully they will give Mark a few years to build the Program up. They will to their bumps , but in the long run they will improve
What about Denny Paul May?
What about the assistants(daddy's)from Shelby Valley,heard they were available.
OldFan Wrote:What about the assistants(daddy's)from Shelby Valley,heard they were available.

Man you need to grow up, there is no need for bashing . get a life
I'm not bashing, didn't mean anything by it.Just heard they were available.Thats all.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Well hopefully they will give Mark a few years to build the Program up. They will to their bumps , but in the long run they will improve

Mark Thompson has been hired. The school held a press conference at school this afternoon to announce it.
Is it an official hire or an interim hire? Regardless congrats to Coach Thompson, hope he does well. He's a great guy.