Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Belfry BB Coach?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the latest word on Belfry's coaching search? Any chance the administration swallows their pride and approaches Raymond Justice?
A good hire for Belfry would be Jeff Honeycutt......Its an outside the box hire but i think it would be a good one.
Mark Thompson already took the job i like Mark but i don't thank he will make it threw next year they will be lucky to win 4 games all year they are going to be really young.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Mark Thompson already took the job i like Mark but i don't thank he will make it threw next year they will be lucky to win 4 games all year they are going to be really young.

Well hopefully they will give Mark a few years to build the Program up. They will to their bumps , but in the long run they will improve
What about Denny Paul May?
What about the assistants(daddy's)from Shelby Valley,heard they were available.
OldFan Wrote:What about the assistants(daddy's)from Shelby Valley,heard they were available.

Man you need to grow up, there is no need for bashing . get a life
I'm not bashing, didn't mean anything by it.Just heard they were available.Thats all.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Well hopefully they will give Mark a few years to build the Program up. They will to their bumps , but in the long run they will improve

Mark Thompson has been hired. The school held a press conference at school this afternoon to announce it.
Is it an official hire or an interim hire? Regardless congrats to Coach Thompson, hope he does well. He's a great guy.