•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Fairview (1A State Championship) 11/30
ontopofthewest Wrote:Im still gonna say its at least 21 point... but since he is bettin ya there is no since in me doing it too, for he will turn u red and black... :Thumbs:

Way to man up there

Geez have some faith
if Fairview scores first they will win, if not it is up in the air. Can't wait to watch it.
Noble Wrote:if Fairview scores first they will win, if not it is up in the air. Can't wait to watch it.

Hmmmm, I bet that is what Beechwood & KCD thought. Think of this like the military. In WW II the Nazi's were kicking butt until they couldnt control the air. The allies were killing there one time unstoppable tanks when they began controlling the air. The air superiority made those once formidable tanks look like toys. Thats the story of this game.
In my way !!!
Last year I was nervous because we were beat up and injured in some key spots. This year, not only are we healthy but we are focused on the task at hand. These boys have a job to do and look ready to take care of business. Lately, business has been good. I predict a long day and even longer ride home for Fairview. Go Cards!
mysonis55 Wrote:Hmmmm, I bet that is what Beechwood & KCD thought. Think of this like the military. In WW II the Nazi's were kicking butt until they couldnt control the air. The allies were killing there one time unstoppable tanks when they began controlling the air. The air superiority made those once formidable tanks look like toys. Thats the story of this game.

Fairview has 21 interceptions on the season, seems like they have controlled the air fairly well. Now, I know that doesn't mean they will control the air today. I still think everyone is so enthralled with Fairview's offense, that they are overlooking their defense and I honestly think that is the best part of their game. Game time is 3 hours away, so we will soon find out.
Ramcat77 Wrote:Fairview has 21 interceptions on the season, seems like they have controlled the air fairly well. Now, I know that doesn't mean they will control the air today. I still think everyone is so enthralled with Fairview's offense, that they are overlooking their defense and I honestly think that is the best part of their game. Game time is 3 hours away, so we will soon find out.

Agreed. Against Hazard they intercepted the ball, then chewed up 6 minutes of clock. Time of Possession was of the charts.
Myson where u at I'm in your side if the field. Down front
well we know Fairview hadnt seen a team as fast and as physical as Mayfield as Mayfield dominated their line also Jonathan Jackson was a highlight reel all day long and this kid needs to play in the SEC and do some more pancaking as fairview was talking about earlier in this thread. Funny though seems the teams from the west all ways seem to just work harder at the game.
old warrior Wrote:Well can the Cardinals get physical and get used being knocked off the line by Fairviews big physical line, there will be some Mayfield players getting pancaked blocked, with the Eagles you can not key on one player in the backfield, they have 3 backs that can run the ball, they can throw if they have to, what will decide this game will be turnovers and if the Eagles get off to a good start, Mayfield better be ready for smashmouth football, cause the Eagles will bring it, also count the Cardinals that get pancaked blocked.

Wow. How did you know? I did see some pancaking. It was before the game at IHOP.Confusednicker::1:
Pork, sorry about that. Smashmouth and I did not have internet and didn't know you had messaged us until we were on the road. The Raceland boys were, I think, enjoying this one while watching from our side.
Clint Westwood Wrote:Where's Patchy Boy? Oh, I know. He is waiting and hoping that Fairview loses then he is going to get on here and shine like the dull star that he is...come out, come out, wherever you are...

Should be a great game!

Sorry Clitty boy, have been working alot, some of us cannot just sit around and wait on our goverment checks to deposit each month, that is what our mutal friend says you do each month anyway. You were right, it was a GREAT GAME, haha, eagles and transfers got their butts handed to them, even had to use the running clock or it would have been even worse for westweed. But I am sure that all the leaders at Fairview are out and about looking for another crop of needy football players, and it will be just luck that they somehow end up all the way in westwood from west virginia of course. Hope you and your little clan enjoyed the 55-8 TOTAL BEATDOWN as much as I did, haha!!!!

:biglmao:
Patch Wrote:Sorry Clitty boy, have been working alot, some of us cannot just sit around and wait on our goverment checks to deposit each month, that is what our mutal friend says you do each month anyway. You were right, it was a GREAT GAME, haha, eagles and transfers got their butts handed to them, even had to use the running clock or it would have been even worse for westweed. But I am sure that all the leaders at Fairview are out and about looking for another crop of needy football players, and it will be just luck that they somehow end up all the way in westwood from west virginia of course. Hope you and your little clan enjoyed the 55-8 TOTAL BEATDOWN as much as I did, haha!!!!

This message alone proves why you are what you are if all Raceland fans are like you then what a joke
Patch Wrote:Sorry Clitty boy, have been working alot, some of us cannot just sit around and wait on our goverment checks to deposit each month, that is what our mutal friend says you do each month anyway. You were right, it was a GREAT GAME, haha, eagles and transfers got their butts handed to them, even had to use the running clock or it would have been even worse for westweed. But I am sure that all the leaders at Fairview are out and about looking for another crop of needy football players, and it will be just luck that they somehow end up all the way in westwood from west virginia of course. Hope you and your little clan enjoyed the 55-8 TOTAL BEATDOWN as much as I did, haha!!!!

Haha...you have no clue...just glad you finally paid your internet bill. Loser. You put the most stupidest comments ever on here..."afraid he is going to find out who I am"......what a tard! If we had a mutual friend I would not be his friend or anyones friend that is a so-called friend of yours.
Nine pages. Let it go guys.
I said I was working, not having problems with my internet, but I am aware of some learning issues that you have. Work, something you know ZERO about but I am glad to pay into your home, make sure your family is provided for clit.
Clint Westwood Wrote:mysonis55, you are in grave danger of not having the "Like" tab clicked on by Patch. Patch is a strong defender of the one strike and your done law. He has been very obdurate in his feelings about transfers, but mostly those that transfer to Fairview. Win or lose they will have accomplished more than any other Fairview football team in our school's history. Should be a great game. I'm going down Thursday night and wish Patch would ask for a ride to watch a team he predicted would go down 2 games ago. Good luck Fairview Eagles!!

B.I.T.W. TongueirateSho Confusedinglepar :hilarious: :flush:

AND DOWN THEY WENT, HAHAHA!!!!! :ChairHit:
Thank you so much for your contributions, to me and the 47 million americans. Thanks for voting for Obama. When I get your portion I will be sure to spread and share the wealth with our new transfers.
I cannot say that I voted for that man, but does my heart good knowing you and your family will have entitlments for at least four more years. No doubt there will be transfers, and lots of them, bahaha!!!!
Patch Wrote:I cannot say that I voted for that man, but does my heart good knowing you and your family will have entitlments for at least four more years. No doubt there will be transfers, and lots of them, bahaha!!!!
Patch you seriously need to find something else to talk about man. You have about 148 posts and almost 95% of em are either about the Fairview transfers or the KHSAA. Do you seriously think that Fairview is the only team in this state that gets talent from other schools or even other states. Fairview isn't even the only team in eastern Kentucky that does it. Do you really think that the teams who dominate this state year in and year out get all this talent they have from kids born into the area and school system. They do get some of it but not all. I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as the coach is not going up to players and coaxing em to come play for him and you have no proof that anything like that happened. Have you ever heard of that old saying about if you build it they will come. If a team and coach starts to have some success people from other schools and states will take notice and want to come and play for that coach and team. It has always been that way and I say more power to em. This is a free country and people should be able to go play football wherever they want to go. I have no clue who your team is because you talk so much about Fairview but if your team got good and was winning and some players from surrounding schools and states came to play for your team would you have a problem with it then.
How about this, shut up and beat us. We got beat by mayfield, on that day they were better team. Here's the kicker though, we were playing and you weren't. Obviously we wanted to win, but ill take STATE championship runner up any day over paying admission or watching on Internet. As always BITW
I agree. A State Runner Up anyday!
State runner up trophy that they bought and paid for very well with the benefits they provided to those tranfers. You can be blind to all of it all that you want and act like it is ok, I choose not to. BITW, "Beaten In The West", HAHAHAHA!!!!!
The funny thing is, I have seen personally myself, kids will come up to these coaches and start trying to talk about coming to their schools to play and the coaches brush it off. I saw two from Fulton come up to Morris at a bball game one time and tell him they were coming. As soon as they left he just smiled and said, "I'll believe it when I see it." I'm sure that stuff happens alot more than we know. They see a winning program and think they want to be a part of it. That has nothing to do with the coach or the school. Winning breeds this kind of desire in these kids. I would say Fairview will have others that will come now. They should be better for the experience they got this year. They have nothing to hang their heads about.
It was a great experience for us.The coaches at Fairview are some of the best and will build upon this experience. Great job Nate and company.
It was a great experience, I agree. I am certain they learned alot during that running clock.
Eagles2012 Wrote:How about this, shut up and beat us. We got beat by mayfield, on that day they were better team. Here's the kicker though, we were playing and you weren't. Obviously we wanted to win, but ill take STATE championship runner up any day over paying admission or watching on Internet. As always BITW

Not just that day, EVERYDAY Mayfield would have been better.

Confusedinglepar
Patch please be quiet it's unreal some of your posts you gotta be a student at raceland an adult wouldn't act this way surely
There is no name for what he is. Bottom line is that no team from our area could have beat Mayfield. No team. We could have played better and scored better but the outcome probably the same. This years team accomplished more than any other Fairview team in the school's history. We won District and Regionals. Great job by the coaches and the players.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next