Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A Playoffs Set
mysonis55 Wrote:Shock, h**l I think the poor old man has already had a stroke, havent you seen his typing skills. Awe, you know you gotta root for him, Its not right to pick on the mentally handicapped.:biglmao:

:biglmao::lmao:
I wish we could start talking about predictions instead of hearing you all argue like kids .... People think 64sur is bad I know, but mysonis55 is just as bad. when I See his post don't even read them. The only People who can talk trash right now about 1A football is Hazard. They are still the big dogs till someone beat's them that goes for the great Mayfield as well! And please base your comments on something that is really relevant. The only argument I've heard is how tough your schedule is. Congrats! I could say Hazard has one of the toughest schedules and only beat Pineville by a TD and Williamsburg with its "weak" schedule beat them by 50 ...... Just saying lets move on with the bickering and get back to the sports talk please and thank you!
:ref2: TongueoliceLig Official start of Willieburg:bball: season is 2 weeks away :biglmao::truestory:TongueoliceLig
64sur is going to die from a blood saturation of crow by the time all of this is said and done. I remember the last time a constantly below average team tried to put on the big britches (Allen Central 2009) and play a schedule that over half of the teams in kentucky could pull out a 10-0 season with. Does any body else remember? It was 35-0 at halftime in the second round against a Hazard team that went 6-4 regular season. He's is in to deep now to back out, i bet a whole schwans truck pulls up to his house to make the crow delivery.:truestory:
Jacket Pride, whats up, you sound hostile. 64 and I are just having a little fun. Who cares about predictions. I predict over the next 3 weeks their will bea butt load of blowouts. I dont know why you are so upset we are having fun. I am totally serious when I say it is fun waiting for the next 64 post. If you have a prob with me, sorry, cause I'm here to stay.
mysonis55 Wrote:Jacket Pride, whats up, you sound hostile. 64 and I are just having a little fun. Who cares about predictions. I predict over the next 3 weeks their will bea butt load of blowouts. I dont know why you are so upset we are having fun. I am totally serious when I say it is fun waiting for the next 64 post. If you have a prob with me, sorry, cause I'm here to stay.

It all were doing is having fun and talking football
Jacketpride make a predictions like me WILLIAMSBURG is going to Bowling green to win the state 1A CHAMPIONSHIP.nobody is argue heck this is the fun. lets play ball with the big boys mylittlesonis 55 is just having fun too and bednbreakfast attack don't want to forget him also.Confusedmoke:
Eagles2012 Wrote:Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, I strongly disagree with yours but all we can do us wait till the time comes and we will see. Everybody said the same thing about hazard last year in the championship game and hazard whipped their butt.

Your right but yall aint Hazard last year anymore than we are the Mayfield from last year.
If the emotocons, pictures, and pointless back and forth crap aren't going to cease...can you guys start a "fun and games" thread? True it's okay to have fun, but some of it is getting out of hand. Much like the Fairview recruitment talk. Just let it all go.
:howdyConfusedcotty bronson you must not be a mayflower or williamsburg fan we like it :relaxing:goodluck pulling for pikeville now.Confusedmoke:
I am a Raceland Alumni and will always support them. I have made that clear in many post, yet I am not a beligerant high school kid (seemingly) who sees through orange tinted glasses. I am realistic and back up my thoughts and predictions with facts. I'm sure the general public of Williamsburg, should we now call it the GPW, would find what your doing to be reduntant and pointless. Leave the signs to the cheer leaders and pep clubs. This thread has lost all hope of staying on topic and accomplishing nothing. Moderators need to shut these things down when they start getting like this. I have a family and an extremely busy work schedule. I use this to unwind and talk about the thing I love most after god and my family, FOOTBALL. But no one can have an intelligent conversation or even a relatively coherent conversations without it become a riot of smiley faces smoking cigs, moon walking police officers, and men drinking out of fancy glasses blowin up the message board.
Bronson, since you have stated that you are a Raceland fan, I have got to ask this question. I watched the Raceland vs Fairview game on ihigh. I understand that many of your people feel that there are several players for Fairview that should not be playing. Whether I agree with that or not, I can see both sides I guess. I noticed something by your anouncer for the game that I thought was really tacky and borderline civil action worthy. I heard your anouncer refer to a Fairview kid as a felon. I know that you had nothing to do with that, I hope anyway. My question is three fold I guess. First, is the kid actually convicted of a felony? Second, if not does the anouncer aware how much a statement like that could cost him or your school if the kid is not? Third, why would any adult say anything like that right or wrong? I understand we as fans get caught up in the game sometimes but, we have to remember these are kids and it is a game. I hope you dont take this as though I am trying to slam you or your team, I just had a real problem with hearing that during the course of a game on video where anyone in the country could get to it. I sure hope that most Raceland alumni and fans would not let their emotions get away from them like that.
I for one, would be ready to sign a petition to get rid of the announcer. I personally, can not say who the announcer was. Is that a position appointed to someone within the school district? I am truly upset by this. In no way shape or form did you insult me or make it sound like you were slamming me or the Rams. I have no clue who was announcing the game, I assumed that the ihigh announcers were designated by the website and I also assumed that it would be a "non-partial" announcer. Either that or elected by the home team. But I don't know the rules and regulation behind the ihigh announcer selection. Can someone elaborate? If that is what the announcer said, no matter where he is from, he should be band. You are right these are kids and it is just a game, though it seems like so much more to so many of us. We have to remain adults and keep things in perspective.
And to be honest, there are more people that feel the way I feel. Right or wrong, they are on the team, prepare for them, BEAT THEM. As a player in high school, I couldn't have care less if a kid was "home grown" or not. They put their cleats on the same way I did. The only thing that mattered to me was the colors on their jersey. Eveyone looks the same with a helmet on any way. In so many cases, adults get in the way of kids being kids. I don't know the whole story behind the Fairview thing, so I can't really defend one side or the other. I'm not like some posters on here that would defend murder if it were comitted by their favorite teams head coach. Rules are rules abide by them. Just because you a die hard Beechwood, Raceland, Mayfield, Fairview, whom ever, fan, doesnt mean the real world goes away.
Bronson, if you get a chance go onto the ihigh,ky and pull up that video. I cant remember at what point it was, but I think it was in the first half. You may be able to recognize the fellow. I'm not sure, but I bet at the begining of the game he intros himself and the other gentleman with him. I couldn't imagine that the school or anyone else for that matter would be standing behind someone that would respond in that manner. I have been wanting to know about that for a couple weeks now.
Me and 64sur are on the Williamsburg train and its loaded up with coal. Watch out anyone that stands in the way.
the A team Wrote:Me and 64sur are on the Williamsburg train and its loaded up with coal. Watch out anyone that stands in the way.

Good yall can burn it to keep warm on the cold lonely bus ride home after yall lose. Dont feel bad just think of all the early christmas shopping you can do on black friday. Maybe yall can drive on west to bg and watch some good football on the first friday in Dec. Oh wait your kids will have school only kids who's school is playing in the state championship get out of school that day. Sorry my bad.
Confusednicker:I will be, it was right there in front of us all along guys. Confusednicker: Why couldnt we figure it out red&blk. I thought is was them smoking that crap 64's pac man is smoking.Confusednicker: We just werent paying enough attention to why they couldnt see what we ben trying to tell them for weeks.Confusednicker: Look,just lok its right there on ateams dang post.Confusednicker: That da** yellowjacket has blinders over its eyes.Confusednicker: No wonder they cant see what we on the west side can.
mysonis55 Wrote:Bronson, if you get a chance go onto the ihigh,ky and pull up that video. I cant remember at what point it was, but I think it was in the first half. You may be able to recognize the fellow. I'm not sure, but I bet at the begining of the game he intros himself and the other gentleman with him. I couldn't imagine that the school or anyone else for that matter would be standing behind someone that would respond in that manner. I have been wanting to know about that for a couple weeks now.

I couldn't find that particular game on the site, however I did watch about a half of Raceland vs Lawrence County, Painstville, Greenup County and did not recognize the voices of the commentators, nor did they seem disrespectful to the opposing team, BUT, they were extremely irritating and didn't seem to have a clue about the roster or know much else about football other than, flea flicker, touchdown, and repeating what the refs were saying over the speaker systems. Another complaint I had was they were a little to excited over Raceland scores. I understand now that its YOUR responsibility if you are posting your games on ihigh, to provide a commentator or not. I'm going to speak with the AD at Raceland about possibly doing the play by play with a friend of mine. It's one thing to get excited over scores, but you can' let you orange glasses get in the way of calling the game fairly.
You can show pride and support for your school without screaming and hollering like a fan on the sidelines. You have a microphone...don't abuse it.
Bronson, that sounds like the same ones. You have to go back on the date. I think instead of saying Raceland vs Fairview, I think it tells the name of the field they are on. I havent checked in a while. Good luck.