Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class A Playoffs Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Region 1
Mayfield vs Caverna
KCD vs Fulton City
HolyCross vs Fulton Co
Russellville vs Bethlehem

Region 2
Frankfort vs Ludlow
Beechwood vs Bracken Co
Paris vs Dayton
Bellevue vs Eminence

Region 3
Hazard vs Berea
Williamsburg vs Jenkins
Harlan vs Lynn Camp
Campbellsville vs Pineville

Region 4
Fairview vs Phelps
Pikeville vs Paintsville
Raceland vs Allen Central
South Floyd vs Nicholas Co
it would be funny as hell if Jenkins beat Williamsburg.
^ I agree..
How much money do you want to put on Jenkins? Seeing you two jokesters lose your ass would be funny. :biglmao::lmao::Clap:
E's Army Wrote:How much money do you want to put on Jenkins? Seeing you two jokesters lose your ass would be funny. :biglmao::lmao::Clap:

E's Army they don't want any of that bet, they are just internet clowns...
I think the Campbellsville vs. Pineville game will be a good one.
Should be all 1st Round blowouts in Region 4. Then the real fun begins...
Could be a solid game between South Floyd and Nicholas County.
I like Pinevilles chances if they play the way they did against Hazard last night...
You can write it down now, I told you so. In the 3rd round Mayfield will see Russellville back at War Memorial. They have a solid defense and control the clock with the running game. They look like a better version of Murray.
i am not that crazy to bet on jenkins. i like the underdogs but not to bet on them.

this how i think each region will be.
Region 1- Mayfield vs Russellville(none of the other team can match up with these 2 team)
Region 2- Frankfort vs Beechwood(I don't know that this region)
Region 3- Hazard vs Harlan(Harlan is looking for payback, and it is hard to beat the same team 2 times in the same season)
Region 4- Pikeville vs Fairview (Raceland can beat Pikeville)
:howdy: cj2561 you have just join an elete club of no it all Confusederved: by the:policeman:policeman:policeman WILLIAMSBURG is coming for you :truestory::getwell:playoff time in 2 weeksConfusedmoke::fedup:
:yikes::welcome::blabbermoTongueirateSho:lame::dontthink:please::redboxer::popcorn::1::insane::worthy::zzz::lmao::redboxer::yikes::welcome::blabbermoTongueirateSho:lame::dontthink:please::Shaking::popcorn::1::insane::worthy::zzz::lmao::thatsfunnConfusednicker:Confusedhh::HitWall::moon::thanks::ChairHit::argue: Oh, sorry I just thought I needed to keep up with sur64. I guess I am still behind.:thatsfunnConfusednicker:Confusedhh::HitWall::moon::thanks::ChairHit::argue: Someone let me know when I have caught him, because I want my team to be good also.
don't panic mysonis55:getwell:
mysonis55

Don't worry it wears off !!!!! I can remember when I got my first computer also and thought I was something also don't worry he will go away when the new wears off
64SUR Wrote::howdy: cj2561 you have just join an elete club of no it all Confusederved: by the:policeman:policeman:policeman WILLIAMSBURG is coming for you :truestory::getwell:playoff time in 2 weeksConfusedmoke::fedup:

let them try to come. that don't mean that they will get there. keep blowing smoke up williamsburg ass, and let them get the big head. that is what going to happen in the 2nd round. when Harlan come in, with a 38-0 win over them so far. they will be over looking them.
cj2561 Wrote:i am not that crazy to bet on jenkins. i like the underdogs but not to bet on them.

this how i think each region will be.

Region 4- Pikeville vs Fairview (Raceland can beat Pikeville)
Raceland has already beat Pikeville this year, and did so in convincingly 54-14.
I think you meant to say it will wear off when they get their loss sometime within the next 4-5 weeks. Then 64 will all of a sudden become a fan of some other hot team in that area. He named off about 22 teams that he has been a fan of in the past. It seemed to me that all of them were storied traditions that may not be where he wants them to be this year and so he is now all of a sudden a wburg fan. It is funny though to get on here and see just what he has to say after he has tied on one every day.
I really believe Harlan will win the region....I beileve they will go to Williamsburg and beat them and then go to Hazard and beat them....Hazard seems to be having some problems...Harlan is a good football team and Coach Donahue will have them ready to play.
To all those who doubt Williamsburg's ability to go deep this year, consider this:

The Jacket starters have not been on the field as much as most starters in 1A this year. Some may say this is a disadvantage but I disagree. It's an advantage because the Jacket starters are more rested and less beaten up than other kids. Playing 3 or 4 quarters for 10 games has a tendency to wear down even the toughest player.

Williamsburg's starters have been able to get their work done in a quarter or two for most of the season, then turn the game over to the second team. Plus, they'll have all their kids healthy by the first round of the playoffs, notably Chris Helton will return to the line.

Williamsburg's best effort has yet to be seen. There is much more to this team than anyone knows. Herron has lots of weapons that he hasn't had to show yet.

Get ready!
If Harlan can't beat ya...then I am for the Burg all the way.
mysonis55 did you say 4-5 weeks HELLO are you joining the bus with us:ilikeit::relaxing:
Man 64 could you possible be more annoying. The kiddy forum is on another site.
Bibbs Wrote:Man 64 could you possible be more annoying. The kiddy forum is on another site.
If everyone would quit encourage 64sur maybe he would go away. He has stated before that he is from Laurel County. I don't know why he has jumped on the Williamsburg ban wagon but I am one Jacket fan that wishes he would jump off. All he is doing is making us look stupid by his dumb comments. We would like to finish our season and start the playoffs in peace. So if you would like to see him go away the mysonis55 and others need to stop encouraging him. Please!
JACKET4LIFE hmm playoffs in peace hmm.you sure IT'S GOING TO BE A PEACEFUL GAME IN THE PLAYOFFS.YOU SOUND STUPID AN DUMBConfusedmoke:
Let 64sur keep talking,that will be more motivation for hazard.
I like to see 64 on here because all these posts are just building that pile of crow he is gonna be eating when Hazard, Fairview, Raceland or someone over there knocks them off. I dont even have the slightest thought that they will make the trip to Bowling Green. I guess I shouldn't be that way but, he has stirred the pot. I really think he will become a fan of another team, his 24th pick of the year, once wburg looses.
:beg:mysonis55 please pick one team east of I-75 in 1A that will be us not 3 teams is it harlan,hazard,raceland or fairview come on pick just one.Confusederved:by the:policeman:policeman:policemanConfusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote::beg:mysonis55 please pick one team east of I-75 in 1A that will be us not 3 teams is it harlan,hazard,raceland or fairview come on pick just one.Confusederved:by the:policeman:policeman:policemanConfusedmoke:

I pick Fairview to win the region. All playoffs games will be at Westwood unless Pikeville
beats Raceland. Fairview is the #1 team in the state in rushing yards with 3120 and 390 a game. Quite possible have 3-1,000 yard rushers. And on defense #10 in rushing yards with only allowing 89 yards per game. That's in the state, not class "a"
mysonis55 Wrote:I like to see 64 on here because all these posts are just building that pile of crow he is gonna be eating when Hazard, Fairview, Raceland or someone over there knocks them off. I dont even have the slightest thought that they will make the trip to Bowling Green. I guess I shouldn't be that way but, he has stirred the pot. I really think he will become a fan of another team, his 24th pick of the year, once wburg looses.

If you're going to hedge your bets by naming three teams that could deny Williamsburg a trip to BG, why not just name the other twelve and cover all the bases. That way, IF the Jackets don't make it to the big game, you'll look like a genius.
Pages: 1 2 3