Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final in Frankfort
mysonis55 Wrote:White panther thing, You can write this down and save it, cause sure as I typed it it's gonna happen. I have watched that team of yours. I think they are good but we are gonna have over three hundred yards offense on them if they make it that far. I believe the Beechwood coaches will see what I see and may put an end to your season before we can. Now, I'm not fond of downplaying another team but, when smacked we will smack back, just harder. Just hang in there though, In about 10 years yall will have another team worthy enough for you to talk some more crap.:ChairHit:
Mr. Burton, I've told my son what number your son is, my son can't wait to introduce himself. Good Luck we sure hope you make it here.
Look like a great freindship in the making Smile
whitepantherking Wrote:This is a football thread not a ballet thread maybe you came to the wrong site. I'll pound my chest all day long. If you're scared of upseting somebody maybe football is not for you. Just saying.

Spoken like a true back-up in high school!!! Or better yet a waterboy!! Congrats to Frankfort, alot of people are rooting for you all, but

KITTENQUEEN, is giving you all a bad wrap and making himself look:why:
I see the Frankfort fans are as classy as ever
mysonis55 Wrote:Oh, by the way, I think Red&Blk was attempting to take up for you all on this site. That just goes to show the difference betwee fans of teams that have been there and those that haven't. You need to hang out with sur64 and you two can beat your chests all day long.

Thanks 55 but I lived in Frankfort for a couple of years and you just cant expect some people to understand championship caliber football. Cause when it comes to championship football their chest is the only thing they have ever pounded. Truth is their win against Mayfield a few years ago was the best win they have ever had. Hey they did have another great football memory we did share the same state championship football field back in 77 when we won a 2a state championship they got their butt handed to them by that traditional state power Belleview 21 to 0. Son when star wars was a new movie Frankfort actually got to play in a state championship game. Hey i hear WalMart is going to have panties buy 1 get one free on black friday. Frankfort will have time to pick up some while Beechwood and Mayfield play to for a chance to go to BG. Lol!
whitepantherking Wrote:Mr. Burton, I've told my son what number your son is, my son can't wait to introduce himself. Good Luck we sure hope you make it here.

Omg you dont have any idea how stupid you have made yourself look. His son his son is an 8th grader. Headhunting instead of executing a game plan. That is why Frankfort has never won a state title. I know what 55 does for a living and i would be real careful threatening his kid even if you were to stupid to know you were having your son go after a kid or parent who had nothing to do with this thread. I hope your son is smarter than you and will listen to the coaches game plan instead of having to fight his parents battles. Wow! Hey yall look i can look up number 55 on a roster and then make a fool of myself. Should i send you a middleschool program? How bout i look up some players names from Frankforts last championship team oh wait i cant seem to find one seems even the internet cant find something that doesnt exist..
rednblackattack Wrote:Omg you dont have any idea how stupid you have made yourself look. His son his son is an 8th grader. Headhunting instead of executing a game plan. That is why Frankfort has never won a state title. I know what 55 does for a living and i would be real careful threatening his kid even if you were to stupid to know you were having your son go after a kid or parent who had nothing to do with this thread. I hope your son is smarter than you and will listen to the coaches game plan instead of having to fight his parents battles. Wow! Hey yall look i can look up number 55 on a roster and then make a fool of myself. Should i send you a middleschool program? How bout i look up some players names from Frankforts last championship team oh wait i cant seem to find one seems even the internet cant find something that doesnt exist..
Dude just yanking his chain, calm down I don't have a child on Frankforts roster (yet). But I do hope we play you guys. You talk too much trash all over this place and when someone stands up to you guys you cry like a baby. Not a threat my five year old hopes to meet him.
Whitepantherthing, that does kinda sound like a threat. I can surely tell you the mhs #55 and I have only one thing in common, we are from Mayfield. I would like to think that the things we as fans talk about on this site are not being shared with the kids playing because that would be wrong. I would not in any way want to affect any kid in any way. I would love to see all of these kids, no matter what team, do very well and hopefully earn the ultimate prize of a college education from this sport. You seem to think that you are getting to me alot more than you are. I just now caught this message and I wouldnt have said anything like that referring to a child. This is about who we think is better not what we would like to have happen to them.
By the way my last name is not Burton. It is not even close. Rakeem Burton is a senior. I have two kids that have already graduated and one that is in middle school. I would definately make sure you know who you are talking to before you go and start something like that. I would had to think that he would be targeted because of someone thinking he was my son. I would also hate to think that my son may be targeted because you got heated over the fact that you cant take some bantering. It would not surprise me in todays world though. I deal with idiots all the time and I know some people do not know any other way.
whitepantherking Wrote:Dude just yanking his chain, calm down I don't have a child on Frankforts roster (yet). But I do hope we play you guys. You talk too much trash all over this place and when someone stands up to you guys you cry like a baby. Not a threat my five year old hopes to meet him.

It aint trash talk when you back it up. 8 state titles an 9 runner up finishes 800 wins all time. 5 of our state titles were in 2a. That is backing it up. 2 runner up finishes the most recent of which was 35 years ago is not backing it up. But hey you guys do u guys do have that one glorious playoff win against us to harp on. You will have have to forgive us if we dont remember it to well. We have had 2 runnerup and 1 state title since then. As for that butt ripping Franklin County gave yall. Wow! Franklins O is awsome but anyone who gives up over 50 points to Woodford county wouldnt beat us and quite honestly to go against a stupid post u made earlier would lose by a 100 to Trinity. To give you an example Graves County just won their district in 5a and would give Franklin County all theycould handle all we did is put a running clock on Graves Counties Ass. Graves played a much tougher schedule than Franklin County has. If i were you i would worry a whole hell of alot more about Beechwood than us.
rednblackattack Wrote:It aint trash talk when you back it up. 8 state titles an 9 runner up finishes 800 wins all time. 5 of our state titles were in 2a. That is backing it up. 2 runner up finishes the most recent of which was 35 years ago is not backing it up. But hey you guys do u guys do have that one glorious playoff win against us to harp on. You will have have to forgive us if we dont remember it to well. We have had 2 runnerup and 1 state title since then. As for that butt ripping Franklin County gave yall. Wow! Franklins O is awsome but anyone who gives up over 50 points to Woodford county wouldnt beat us and quite honestly to go against a stupid post u made earlier would lose by a 100 to Trinity. To give you an example Graves County just won their district in 5a and would give Franklin County all theycould handle all we did is put a running clock on Graves Counties Ass. Graves played a much tougher schedule than Franklin County has. If i were you i would worry a whole hell of alot more ab out Beechwood than us.

If u wasnt worry about them then why are u on their threads so much.congats on ur state title and ur runner ups but the past is the past it doesnt affect this season
THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE PAST ARE SURE TO MISSED THE FUTURE.
Rebel, believe me we dont wanna live in the past. Last year was not kind to us. I don't think that will be far out of our memories as this years playoffs start. I think you guys are taking too much offense to one another's statements. The best way to state your case is to put forward evidence of the reasons that you should feel the way that you do. That can be done without attacking one another. I think it is a very good subplot this year to see someone different in the conversations. Last 2 years on this side it was Lou Holy Cross. This year yall have replaced them. On the east side last year it was Pikeville, which seems to have been replaced by Fairview or Williamsburg at this point. That is all good for Ky football. We all want our teams to be the one winning it all, but only one can do that. All this badgering each other is not going to make any team better or worse. Just hang in there, play the games and root for your teams. Try instead of slamming one another, just tell what you think and why you think that. Good luck to all until you meet my team. Ha!
rebel 4 life Wrote:If u wasnt worry about them then why are u on their threads so much.congats on ur state title and ur runner ups but the past is the past it doesnt affect this season
THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE PAST ARE SURE TO MISSED THE FUTURE.
?
Oh i love quotes here is one OUR HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE IS WHAT DEFINES US. Here is another one WHEN YOUR MIND ONLY PONDERS WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW YOU LOSE SIGHT OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY. Today Mayfield is ranked number 1 in 1a today we have 8 state titles in our trophy case that will be there in the future. Frankfort has none of that today and thinking about a future that could happen is called speculating and fantasizing but hey the one thing yall do have today is hope.
mysonis55 Wrote:Rebel, believe me we dont wanna live in the past. Last year was not kind to us. I don't think that will be far out of our memories as this years playoffs start. I think you guys are taking too much offense to one another's statements. The best way to state your case is to put forward evidence of the reasons that you should feel the way that you do. That can be done without attacking one another. I think it is a very good subplot this year to see someone different in the conversations. Last 2 years on this side it was Lou Holy Cross. This year yall have replaced them. On the east side last year it was Pikeville, which seems to have been replaced by Fairview or Williamsburg at this point. That is all good for Ky football. We all want our teams to be the one winning it all, but only one can do that. All this badgering each other is not going to make any team better or worse. Just hang in there, play the games and root for your teams. Try instead of slamming one another, just tell what you think and why you think that. Good luck to all until you meet my team. Ha!

Frankfort not my team I am a rebel but I am rootibg for frankfort to win 1a owen county to win 2a and franklin county for 5a
oh i get it, rebel is another sur64 frontrunner
mysonis55 Wrote:oh i get it, rebel is another sur64 frontrunner
No I let my voice be spoken and I think when a threat like frankfort come up that has the talnet they have u are get scared and you start taking shot at them dont compare me to
That little kid
Rebel, all I can say is if you guys can get past the wood, we will be there to see you. I dont have to say anymore than that. You can bring anyone of the 37 teams you are rooting for as well.:please:
mysonis55 Wrote:Rebel, all I can say is if you guys can get past the wood, we will be there to see you. I dont have to say anymore than that. You can bring anyone of the 37 teams you are rooting for as well.:please:

The three teams I said before I belive can beat ya :truestory:
This thread needs to be :flush:
What is amazing about what is being said about Frankfort in this thread isn't what is being said by people close to the program. Kids, Parents, or Coaches!

I talk with Frankfort Coaches weekly. The one common thing they have said for 16 weeks is they are concerned about DEPTH. They also feel they can compete with the top of Class A. But they also say they will need a little luck to beat both Beechwood and Mayfield in back to back weeks. Not many large schools are able to do this.

So I know trash talking is what Boards like this is designed for, but when you make CRAZY comments about your teams or teams you root for it really is hard for others to take you serious.
Block Down Kick Out Wrote:What is amazing about what is being said about Frankfort in this thread isn't what is being said by people close to the program. Kids, Parents, or Coaches!

I talk with Frankfort Coaches weekly. The one common thing they have said for 16 weeks is they are concerned about DEPTH. They also feel they can compete with the top of Class A. But they also say they will need a little luck to beat both Beechwood and Mayfield in back to back weeks. Not many large schools are able to do this.

So I know trash talking is what Boards like this is designed for, but when you make CRAZY comments about your teams or teams you root for it really is hard for others to take you serious.

Who made the crazy comments all I said the three teams I pick to win state can beat mayfield
Hang in there rebel, puberty is rough. It usually only lasts until you are about 15 though. Watch and see what Warren Central does with Franklin Co's high powered offense if they get a chance to play them.
rebel 4 life Wrote:Who made the crazy comments all I said the three teams I pick to win state can beat mayfield

Well how can anyone be offended other than the fact that the only pick you made that is even a little valid is Frankfort does have a chance to win state. I honestly think playing at home and with some turnovers and favorable calls Frankfort could upset us crazier stuff has happend. Franklin County plays in a relatively weak district with only Anderson county being good and i could see anderson winning a playoff rematch their non district schedule was a complete joke ,but Franklin will never see state cause Bowling Green would thump them. As for Owen County well even the most staunch Mayfield haters on here wouldnt pick owen to play within 5 touchdowns of us. Man you guys are what 5 n 4 and so far out of the top 10 2a teams that you guys are not even honorable mention to be honorable mention hell Murray High who has been in the top 10 in 2a most of the year and will make a deep run in the 2a playoffs couldnt keep.us from blowing them out. What are yall now ranked like 104 overall in the state i wouldnt want to play yall though because we are forced to play some terrible district opponents we would hate to hurt our strong strength of schedule by playing someone as low ranked as yall. No thanks we are just fine beating the crap out of teams that would beat the crap out of yall.
Be careful red&blk, he may have to call his mommy on you. This joker has to be in puberty. No rational adult would get on here and make such comments unless they never played football or watched football. Even those that havent done that can get on to a couple of sites and find out the difference between the calibre of teams we are talking about. Hey we are talking to him to close for time for him to be in class. We may cause him to forget his lunch money or forget to get a paper signed by his parents today.
This is comedy!! As for your Franklin County Comments,

Bring old Warren Central up here, we score 60 on you all too!!!!:1:
mysonis55 Wrote:Be careful red&blk, he may have to call his mommy on you. This joker has to be in puberty. No rational adult would get on here and make such comments unless they never played football or watched football. Even those that havent done that can get on to a couple of sites and find out the difference between the calibre of teams we are talking about. Hey we are talking to him to close for time for him to be in class. We may cause him to forget his lunch money or forget to get a paper signed by his parents today.

I am 21 year old if that wht ur asking and hard to belive you are a dad . i feel bad for your son when you take such a one-sided view dont wont him to follow in ur footsteps. And with owen offense avg 38 ppg I belive you all would have a hard time stoping them
rebel 4 life Wrote:I am 21 year old if that wht ur asking and hard to belive you are a dad . i feel bad for your son when you take such a one-sided view dont wont him to follow in ur footsteps. And with owen offense avg 38 ppg I belive you all would have a hard time stoping them

Lets be real ok no with no trash talk. You guys have 3 losses to teams not even ranked in the top 100 in the state. U did play a pretty good Bourbon County team and lost by 29. Bourbon is a solid team ranked 40th in the state but to give you an example Graves County is ranked 44th in the state and is averaging 50 a game playing 5a ball. We were beating them 42 to 14 at halftime and were up 56 to 14 with a running clock going into the 4th quarter Graves county left their starters in and managed to score 2 more touchdowns against our freshman and sophmores in the 4th quarter so lets be real. Franklin County should beat us but is by far not a given Frankfort might could beat us at their home with a few breaks if we turned the ball over but Owen County wich i am sure is a feisty and competitive team would not play within 4 or 5 touchdowns on us and it would take a natural disaster for them to win state in 2a
rednblackattack Wrote:Lets be real ok no with no trash talk. You guys have 3 losses to teams not even ranked in the top 100 in the state. U did play a pretty good Bourbon County team and lost by 29. Bourbon is a solid team ranked 40th in the state but to give you an example Graves County is ranked 44th in the state and is averaging 50 a game playing 5a ball. We were beating them 42 to 14 at halftime and were up 56 to 14 with a running clock going into the 4th quarter Graves county left their starters in and managed to score 2 more touchdowns against our freshman and sophmores in the 4th quarter so lets be real. Franklin County should beat us but is by far not a given Frankfort might could beat us at their home with a few breaks if we turned the ball over but Owen County wich i am sure is a feisty and competitive team would not play within 4 or 5 touchdowns on us and it would take a natural disaster for them to win state in 2a

First let me say I srry I should never said my last post so to anybody I made mad I am srry
I tell you what, Franklin Co will get their point to prove just how prolific that offense is when they get to the rounds where they face, lets say Warren Central or Bowling Green. If it is Bowling Green, they will not score, that is until BG puts in the subs. Write it down to refresh your memory because I am telling you 100 percent fact.
mysonis55 Wrote:I tell you what, Franklin Co will get their point to prove just how prolific that offense is when they get to the rounds where they face, lets say Warren Central or Bowling Green. If it is Bowling Green, they will not score, that is until BG puts in the subs. Write it down to refresh your memory because I am telling you 100 percent fact.

Hey man we may get beat in the first round, we deserve all that kind of talk and beating bowling green no easy feat For us or any other team in the state. But man you have no went from being funny to just plain stupid. We would not score at all????? Your ignorant to believe that. You even said that would be a fact.:lame::Thumbs::worthy:

Maybe you should stick to your 1a football predicitions. You were probably a back up in high school and your son probably only plays cause you whine to the coaches!