Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
60.87%
Frankfort
39.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort @ Rockcastle .Co 8/24
I with ya it be nice tomorrow on the hill
Frankfort beat LexCath in 7 on 7 this summer. They know how to throw the ball with Hawkins at QB.
Bluegrasscard Wrote:Frankfort beat LexCath in 7 on 7 this summer. They know how to throw the ball with Hawkins at QB.

Well shoot if you can throw in 7 on 7 with four seconds, in JULY, then surely you are a good qb.:biggrin:
People put to much stock into 7 on 7.
7 on 7 lol u can't take anything away from 7 on 7.....Rockcastle wins
FMSbball Wrote:People put to much stock into 7 on 7.

I argee much can change when there a whole defense on the field
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:

Man I can't wait
I guess you are correct, 7 on 7 does not really have any benefit. That is why so many teams do it I guess. Maybe we should discuss more pertinent information.

Last year Frankfort's(1a) opponents had a win loss record of 80-72. Frankfort played 1-5a, 1-4a, 2-3a, 3-2a and 6 1a's in 13 games.

Rockcastle's (4a) opponents had a combined record of 59-77. Rock played 2-5a, 7- 4a, 2-3a and 1-1a. Rockcastle was very good in their game with Frankfort and beat their rear end for sure. I think they are down and Frankfort may be better this year.

Rocks first win this year was Grant County, which has won 8 games total since 2009. This will be a good game tonight. Good luck to both teams....
Poor Frankfort fans, the game is at Rockcastle where they rarely lose, a win for frankfort will not happen tonight.

rock stops the fast runners and wins by 4 TD's
Game Day