Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid Rock is coming to Pikeville
He isn't even the genre of music that I liked but I loved the concerts that he put on. Now I know majority of the songs and can stand his music sometimes.
Jan 10, 2006

KID ROCK
ALL AVAILABLE SEATS SOLD

Pikeville, KY - The Eastern Kentucky Expo Center announced today that all available tickets for the Kid Rock Concert on February 23rd were sold this past Saturday, the day of the on-sale. Expo Center officials say tickets for this show sold faster than any on-sale to date.

Due to the popularity of the show, the Expo Center is working with the promoter to try to add additional side stage and obstructed view seating.
I heard that the tickets went fast and I mean, getting bad seats at 2 minutes after 10 and the people in line getting some pretty bad seats and being there from 3am....they had to go EXTREMELY fast. Just my opinion but I think that a few people from the Expo center has been taking some tickets and giving them to people that THEY want to have them, not the ones that have bought them.
I got mine on ticketmaster.com right at 10 and ordered mine. I think it is better to do it that way if you got a credit card and internet access because you can order them right at 10. Thats usually how I order tickets for the few concerts I go to, if they are being sold on ticketmaster, and usually I'm able to get very good tickets. If you are standing in line it could take a while to be able to order tickets, that happened to me one time at the ticketmaster office in Kroger in Lexington.
I got my previous concert tickets through ticketmaster.com too but people weren't getting great results this time.
cool
PHSFAN Wrote:I also heard a rumor that a 500 room hotel that will share a common wall with the Expo Center is in the plans....I heard it was a Hilton brand hotel that would have a 4 star resturant in it...anyone else heard anything about this?

Should be starting on a hotel next to the parking garage in March. I believe it will be that big with some conference rooms and heard that it was a Hampton Inn.
basketballjones Wrote:Should be starting on a hotel next to the parking garage in March. I believe it will be that big with some conference rooms and heard that it was a Hampton Inn.

The Hampton Inn will be starting construction very soon but I also heard that a Hilton Brand hotel was in the plans to be built right next to the Expo Center...may just be a rumor.
I will do some checking.
I heard that there are two blocks of tickets that are not sold yet. They will put them up for sale a week or so before the concert and charging more per ticket than what has been sold so far went for. I know it is there show, but that sounds like scalping to me.......
Here is a article in todays News Express that talks about getting tickets at the Expo Center.

http://www.news-expressky.com/articles/2...ickets.txt
it will be a good show.
i have also heard that hank williams jr. will also be there, i want to go to that show
Shewww wish i had tickets Sad
I have heard that Hank Williams Jr. will be coming but at a different time than Kid Rock. At first I heard that they would be there together but they won't.