Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central BEST team in the mountains!
D1Recruiter Wrote:I really hope this game gets snowed out, I would like them to only play one time, and that is the time that it matters, semis or finals of the regional tourney. Simply because the bolded above is true, especially if the bald headed bandit Cook is calling the game. Been Knotts ace in the hole for a long time. Just would like to see them play with neutral refs in the region and see what happens. Should be a dandy though, can't wait!

So what ur sayin is if it was at perry instead of knott it would be a fair game for both teams? even if they where to only meet in the region it still would be home court for knott. I'm not sayin that home court isnt an advantage because it is but 10-15 points lets get back down to earth,but since perry is the best in the mountains and should win the national championship and has the best player in america I dont see why all the excuses are being made for them they shouldnt have no problem overcoming that 10-15 point head start that knott is goin to have right?:biggrin:
Don't have a dog in the fight, just want them to play as neutral as possible so we can all see who is REALLY the best without any help. Sometimes that is not possible for us fans, but we can hope. Home court will be a slight advantage, but it's a nice gym and fans should be about equal, should be awesome atmosphere.
^man its gonna be so crazy i cant wait, its gonna be a packed house for sure
I'll be in the gym on February 9th looking for a dogfight.
These fanbases are known to get a little rowdy, especially the Perry fans lol.
It will be the best regular season game of the year.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'll be in the gym on February 9th looking for a dogfight.
These fanbases are known to get a little rowdy, especially the Perry fans lol.
It will be the best regular season game of the year.

Yeah in the 14th...

I don't see any game toping the Madison/Trinity game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Been following Jaysean's progress. Glad to see he is doing well. After reading many posts about Kentucky ref's, are they really so biased they cannot call a clean game? If that is the case, disturbing. And for the poster that mentioned Jaysean getting out of control, he is not normally a much fouled player. Yes he is aggressive, but not dirty or out of control. He likes to WIN.
Kind of figured that the best player in Western New York would be doing well in little biddy Kentucky. Wonder who else Perry plans on moving in next year?
You guys are so right about the refs and KCC. I would refuse to play them in the reg. season. How does Cook and Hall always seem to get KCC games when a good team comes to hindman to play? Actually seems to be a lot worse since BB took over at KCC!

Also, would love to see how the teams would stack up against one another if you sent all the "Special Players" from certain teams back to their original schools. Say Bye Bye to Justice & Paige......We shouldnt even be having this discussion about KCC and PCC in the first place. Without those players the 14th would be wide open this year (more so than it is right now!)