Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
53.51%
Harlan County
46.49%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Harlan County
Blue_Blinker Wrote:Good luck to both teams tonight. I'm pulling for my Black Bears, but I hope both teams come out injury free and are ready to represent the MOUNTAINS in the playoffs.

I'll pull for ANY mountain school when the playoffs start, as long as they aren't playing HC.

1 post we all can agree on!
Blue_Blinker Wrote:Good luck to both teams tonight. I'm pulling for my Black Bears, but I hope both teams come out injury free and are ready to represent the MOUNTAINS in the playoffs.

I'll pull for ANY mountain school when the playoffs start, as long as they aren't playing HC.

:Thumbs:
Great post blue blinker!!!!

Go Black Bears!!
The more ive sit and thought about this game all week I think bell's lack of a kicking game, even on ep's may be what determine's this game. I said 33-21 bell a few days ago and ill stick with that, but with a few turnovers harlan co could win it because of the lack of kicking.
:Thumbs:

:insane:
NothingTrivial Wrote:The more ive sit and thought about this game all week I think bell's lack of a kicking game, even on ep's may be what determine's this game. I said 33-21 bell a few days ago and ill stick with that, but with a few turnovers harlan co could win it because of the lack of kicking.

Where did you get that Bell didn't have a kicking game?
NothingTrivial Wrote:The more ive sit and thought about this game all week I think bell's lack of a kicking game, even on ep's may be what determine's this game. I said 33-21 bell a few days ago and ill stick with that, but with a few turnovers harlan co could win it because of the lack of kicking.

I was just wondering about Bell's kicking game. First I've heard mention of it. It the mud it may not matter though!
Good luck to Bell, cause their gonna need it!

Black Bears are hungry for the W!!
Patriot Wrote:Black Bears do run away and its generally into the endzone!!!!

Dunno about that one, Patriot. I thought they went into the woods to make bobcat scat....
:thatsfunn
Ballers Wrote:Good luck to Bell, cause their gonna need it!

Glad you think that:Thumbs: Can't wait to see these two get after each other and put the trash talk to rest until next October. Nothing like a rivalry game on a cold rainy October night in the mountains!!! I just hope with the amount of attendance that will be there fans from both sides will remain respectful to each other, and keep it on a friendly trash talk level.
Ring the bell for Dudley.
Oh.. Wait...
BellCoFaithful Wrote:Glad you think that:Thumbs: Can't wait to see these two get after each other and put the trash talk to rest until next October. Nothing like a rivalry game on a cold rainy October night in the mountains!!! I just hope with the amount of attendance that will be there fans from both sides will remain respectful to each other, and keep it on a friendly trash talk level.

I don't think the Black Bear fans will be disrespectful. Harlan County fans have nothing but the utmost respect for Bell County's Program and what they've accomplished over the past years. I don't necessarily think that the feeling is mutual, but win or lose the Black Bear Nation will turn out to support our team with hopes of ending the regular season without a loss. I'm expecting a win for HC. Somebodys going to have their feelings hurt tonight one way or the other. Both sides can agree, we all want a safe injury free game tonight. That being said, I hope Harlan County wears Bell's heads out tonight!!!!
Amped 88 Wrote:Where did you get that Bell didn't have a kicking game?

Being at games all year is where I get that, the kicker has missed at least 12 xp's this year....thats assuming 1 of the 4 pat's that were unsuccessful in the middlesboro game was a missed kick. Half the time they wont even try the xp, they just run the offense out there and go for 2. If the game is a close one, this could be a big factor.
NothingTrivial Wrote:Being at games all year is where I get that, the kicker has missed at least 12 xp's this year....thats assuming 1 of the 4 pat's that were unsuccessful in the middlesboro game was a missed kick. Half the time they wont even try the xp, they just run the offense out there and go for 2. If the game is a close one, this could be a big factor.

Won't be a factor.
Ballers Wrote:Good luck to Bell, cause their gonna need it!

They have been hungry for years now.
Mama Bear Wrote:I don't think the Black Bear fans will be disrespectful. Harlan County fans have nothing but the utmost respect for Bell County's Program and what they've accomplished over the past years. I don't necessarily think that the feeling is mutual, but win or lose the Black Bear Nation will turn out to support our team with hopes of ending the regular season without a loss. I'm expecting a win for HC. Somebodys going to have their feelings hurt tonight one way or the other. Both sides can agree, we all want a safe injury free game tonight. That being said, I hope Harlan County wears Bell's heads out tonight!!!!

Mama Bear, you are far too modest in your posts.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:They have been hungry for years now.

Yup.
And that's why they win tonight.
Amped 88 Wrote:Won't be a factor.

I dont think it will either, like I said....33-21 with the last 7 for harlan coming late. the 33 being because of a few missed xp's or failed 2pt attempts.

You never know when mistakes will be made though, and if bell makes a few I think harlan co could sneak up on them. All im saying is that its a possibility, I dont think its very likely to be a factor at all, but its something to keep in the back of your mind as the game goes on.
NothingTrivial Wrote:Being at games all year is where I get that, the kicker has missed at least 12 xp's this year....thats assuming 1 of the 4 pat's that were unsuccessful in the middlesboro game was a missed kick. Half the time they wont even try the xp, they just run the offense out there and go for 2. If the game is a close one, this could be a big factor.

I think you have been going to too many other teams games old friend. :eyeroll: The kicker from Bell has been very, very consistent the last month or so, even with a injury he has still been kicking the ball well, he is now 100% so expect good things. :Thumbs:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I think you have been going to too many other teams games old friend. :eyeroll: The kicker from Bell has been very, very consistent the last month or so, even with a injury he has still been kicking the ball well, he is now 100% so expect good things. :Thumbs:

Other teams games? Ive been to enough bell games to know ive seen him miss at least 1 in every game, even in the last month or so....with 6 misses over the last 4 games.:eyeroll:
could someone start a thread for updates?...I think it would be easier than check in here...lets keep the smack here and the updates there!....not that I don't enjoy the smack!...lol
Just curious but what is Bell Co's excuse gonna be when Harlan rips them a good one on their own field?
Mama Bear Wrote:I don't think the Black Bear fans will be disrespectful. Harlan County fans have nothing but the utmost respect for Bell County's Program and what they've accomplished over the past years. I don't necessarily think that the feeling is mutual, but win or lose the Black Bear Nation will turn out to support our team with hopes of ending the regular season without a loss. I'm expecting a win for HC. Somebodys going to have their feelings hurt tonight one way or the other. Both sides can agree, we all want a safe injury free game tonight. That being said, I hope Harlan County wears Bell's heads out tonight!!!!

Well, for some fans the feelings mutual, just like some HC fans spit on the ground Bell County walks on. I think the biggest reason for any disrespect directed towards HC from Bell is the sense of deserved respect some HC people seem to throw around. Some expect Bell to bow down to HC because..they're HC? Until HC goes out and earns respect, they shouldn't expect it. What reasons does Bell have to respect HC? 41-14, 35-0..that doesn't merit respect.
Ballers Wrote:Just curious but what is Bell Co's excuse gonna be when Harlan rips them a good one on their own field?

Same Harlan's was last year, I guess.Confusedhh:
How much is it raining in Bell Co.? 2 hr. drive for me. Dont want to miss it but heavy rain dont sound good.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:Same Harlan's was last year, I guess.Confusedhh:

Dont try to reason with this one, same person that was throwing out harlan by 50 last year....

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...46&page=15

wonder what the excuse was then?
NothingTrivial Wrote:Dont try to reason with this one, same person that was throwing out harlan by 50 last year....

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...46&page=15

wonder what the excuse was then?

Actually that was an inside joke that you wouldn't know anything about.
Is it suppose to rain this much or are these tear drops coming off log mountain all ready. Just wondering HC -24 Bc - 6 Tip of the day - The best way if you incounter a bear attack is to lay down and play dead .
sandrailman Wrote:Is it suppose to rain this much or are these tear drops coming off log mountain all ready. Just wondering HC -24 Bc - 6 Tip of the day - The best way if you incounter a bear attack is to lay down and play dead .

Or make a loud noise to send it running with its tail tucked between its legs Wink
termite Wrote:How much is it raining in Bell Co.? 2 hr. drive for me. Dont want to miss it but heavy rain dont sound good.

Some what of a steady rain from what I'm seeing right now, no down pour or anything at the moment.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next