Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Somerset
49.25%
Perry County Central
50.75%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Perry Central 10/28
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:welcome. here is a link for directions if it helps at all..

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Don't forget to stop by and get yourself a juicy doredog and drink

Thanks again.
king360 Wrote:Underachiever? Zaga, I love ya but that is a stupid ass statement.

I disagree, what did he do other then come in and have a good season with the best team possible in the first year they didnt have to play the Lexington 4a district? Oh yeah then he also never won a playoff game. Thats a underachiever for sure.

Also, why you say Zaga?
zebra'seyes Wrote:Look, PCC only beat lowly old Casey Co by 1 point last year. I would just shut up now if I was any of their fans.

In the past few weeks ive saw about 10 post out of you, and I swear not one has made any sense. At first I thought you were an actual ref on a message board breaking all his code of ethics, but the more I read from you I dont think you even have enough sense to be a ref. You speak like a 5th grader.

WHO THE FK CARES ABOUT WHAT PCC DID LAST YEAR AGAINST A RANDOM ASS NON DISTRICT GAME? THIS IS PCC VS SOMERSET.

:rage:
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:I disagree, what did he do other then come in and have a good season with the best team possible in the first year they didnt have to play the Lexington 4a district? Oh yeah then he also never won a playoff game. Thats a underachiever for sure.

Also, why you say Zaga?

LOL..I could have swore I saw the Woody Avi..sorry shot calla for that kind of comparison.!!

But Bert Browne may not have won a playoff game but both times he was there he took teams with absolutely terrible seasons and turned them around to 7 or 8 win seasons. Bert Browne has done quite a bit for Perrys program.
What? He took all star type talent and won 6-7 games a season in a weaker then used to district.

Come on, Tewayne Willis, Jordan Shepherd, Al Holland, Justin Lamb, One of the strongest O lines Perry has had, Thats some of the best talent in the mountains those years. Hell 3 played top notch college ball.
Tim Jones, Alfred Collins, JC Sullivan, Will Sandlin, man I just keep thinking about the talent on that years team.
I guarantee without Bert Browne in the driver seat they would have went about 2-9.

I believe that's the year he took over for Searcy..Am I right?
07-08? Finished 2nd in the district and beat the likes of P-burg and Clay Co after going 1-9 in the prior season..Might not have been great seasons for everyone elses standards but for Perry it was pretty good.lol
Going with Perry Central. They are ready to get back on Track after there lose to Bears!!!
Well.. well. after reading the PCC posts I need to change my mind. I hope PCC chokes on rabbit and vomits because the rabbit is gonna be alot tougher to chew on then you all think!
Grey Goose Wrote:Well.. well. after reading the PCC posts I need to change my mind. I hope PCC chokes on rabbit and vomits because the rabbit is gonna be alot tougher to chew on then you all think!

Most of us who know the game well enough know this won't be a blowout by any stretch of the imagination.
Grey Goose Wrote:Well.. well. after reading the PCC posts I need to change my mind. I hope PCC chokes on rabbit and vomits because the rabbit is gonna be alot tougher to chew on then you all think!

Well, if they can't stomach the rabbit, they can always have this:

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=360]
king360 Wrote:07-08? Finished 2nd in the district and beat the likes of P-burg and Clay Co after going 1-9 in the prior season..Might not have been great seasons for everyone elses standards but for Perry it was pretty good.lol

If Browne never left after 2002 I guarantee Perry's program would be in even better shape than what it is right now, and there would have been no 1-9 seasons in 2005 and 2006.
If Perry plays the way they are capable of they win by 2+ tds. If they come out flat they could end the season with a loss. Haddix will have his team motivated to play in this one. PCC 28 Somerset 14.
I will be working in Lexington tonight, could of any of you guys tell me if Perry has a radio station that does a live feed?
Somerset wins by 14
RoShamBo Wrote:I will be working in Lexington tonight, could of any of you guys tell me if Perry has a radio station that does a live feed?

Prob WSGS 101.1 or maybe 97.9? Not sure though.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:If Browne never left after 2002 I guarantee Perry's program would be in even better shape than what it is right now, and there would have been no 1-9 seasons in 2005 and 2006.

I can see he brain washed you , like he did the administration.

DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID!
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Prob WSGS 101.1 or maybe 97.9? Not sure though.

:thanks:
Sounds like to me Somerset has jumped over one two many Briar patches.
According to Massey ratings, these two teams are coming into this one ranked 47 PCC & 46 Somerset, and after giving it a lot of thought I've got to go with Somerset in a crushing victory of the Commodores.

Jumpers 21
'Dores 19

This really should be a great game.
Man its cold and wet. This game will be crazy. I dont think the normal predictions are going to be accurate at all. I see a sloppy unproductive game coming out of both teams now. May be a lot of turnovers and not a lot of points.
How does Somerset do in the rain?
I know it is dreadful for PCC.
Oh NO its raining its Cold. Somerset 32 PCC 10. PCC and Cold weather dont mix.
^True statement.
Does PCC have turf or grass? I asked because the best anyone can recall, the win at Hazard was the programs first ever on turf.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Does PCC have turf or grass? I asked because the best anyone can recall, the win at Hazard was the programs first ever on turf.
Cow field:lmao:
Grass, and not even good grass. Its going to be a muddy mess by halftime.
Massey says Somerset 21 PCC 15
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next