Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
53.51%
Harlan County
46.49%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Harlan County
Is the game tonight or tomorrow night? and also, is this game @HC or @Bell? :trolldad:
ladycats23 Wrote:Huggybear You officially won the highest Honor Bestowed upon You By Harlan county Fans everywhere! [Image: http://i41.tinypic.com/2vdhgcg.jpg]

Awe now...you know we don't approve of that !!!...:dontthink ......not good Hugy...I liked the other pic...but that one is offensive...come on man!
William Muney Wrote:Time for the teddy bears to go to early hibernation tonight.

Seriously they will make it to at least the semi's b/c the 5A east is pretty darn weak. Besides 1A it is the weakest of the classes in the eastern regions.

What numbers have been lies and who lied about what?

Also you cannot say anything positive about Harlan Co without slapping them in the face saying they will only advance because the other teams are weak. You sir are pitiful and your post to.

You say all this good stuff about Whitley, Perry and then say they are not good enough when the Bears play them but Harlan Co. if they are good enough will get to play an undefeated Franklin Co team, but they are no good either by your accord I bet are they even though they are the highest scoring team in 5A
dontfeedthebears Wrote:Is the game tonight or tomorrow night? and also, is this game @HC or @Bell? :trolldad:

Tonight at Bell County
You need a reader. I said the HC fans say other posters are lying!!!!!

Plus the rankings they use are some that I have not seen or heard before.
I wish I could be at this game it will be fun seeing all the long faces. Should be a fun game but it will NOT BE A SHOOTOUT! HC's only shot will be to keep it low scoring b/c they will not run up and down the field on Bell.

Also remember this HC enrollment is in the hundred's higher than Bell's, that will show you the difference in football programs.
Filthy Animal Wrote:Awe now...you know we don't approve of that !!!...:dontthink ......not good Hugy...I liked the other pic...but that one is offensive...come on man!

I agree. That was just uncalled for. Thanks Filthy Animal.
Good luck to both these great mountain powers. I'd love to see this one for sure. I don't think Bell is a one man gang. But, and this is a huge but, if HC holds Davenport to a 100 yards or less the pressure will be on the remainder of that offense to shine. I think they can do that but it will be winning differently for sure.

That said, I think HC may come out of this with 1 or 2 more points at the end. But me and wrong are pretty close these days...
Time to go to work so this will be my last time on this tread. I just want to say I respect both programs and Coaching staff's very much. I hope everyone has safe travels and the youngmen play a injury free game. Enjoy the show.
Bell Co 27
Harlan Co 20

Everyone be careful coming to this game.
Football1 Wrote:Good luck to both these great mountain powers. I'd love to see this one for sure. I don't think Bell is a one man gang. But, and this is a huge but, if HC holds Davenport to a 100 yards or less the pressure will be on the remainder of that offense to shine. I think they can do that but it will be winning differently for sure.

That said, I think HC may come out of this with 1 or 2 more points at the end. But me and wrong are pretty close these days...

So you predicting a one or two point HC victory?
If The Game is tight and harlan County gets within the 20 yard line..
I Really like Their Kicker Jenkins to get it done..With the weather being sloppy as it is.This will cut down on the speedsters somewhat.Harlan has several Power runners.
I Do Like Polly for Bell County in this type weather. On a dry Home field I liked bell county to do the job.
But Now it comes down to whosoever can hold on to that nasty
muddy pigskin..lol Either Bell wins on H.C. turnovers by a bunch.
or Harlan County wins with jenkins By a few.
either Way..Dress warm and bring your umbrella's.
with hopes that no one gets injured on either side of the ball
For They still have a wholenew season coming up! (playoffs)
and wishes that no fans gets the Flu in this crazy weather, lol
It is not raining on Log Mountain!!
What has no thumbs, can get ate and pooped out?
William Muney Wrote:Also remember this HC enrollment is in the hundred's higher than Bell's, that will show you the difference in football programs.

Another excuse just in case Bell loses tonight. Gee Golly Whiz.

The class system and difference in the two programs enrollement do not matter in this game, Bell Co is supposed to be elite so playing any class level should be an expected win and enrollment numbers should not be an excuse.

Bell has 400 boys in the school and Harlan Co has 600.
And we all know football is too tough for most boys but according to the KHSAA rosters Bell is averaging 1-8 boys playing football and Harlan Co is vaergaing 1-9 boys playing football so the advantage is to Bell anyway. They are getting more boys out playing.
Breakout the Longhandles and coveralls!...Ladies bring the blankets and hot chocolate!...don't for get your poncho's....I say leave the umbrella's at home!...I hate sitting behind one...I can't see the game!...lol...but to each their own!

[IMG][/IMG]

Everydbody have a safe trip!....and I DO expect there to be a prayer at this game!....:AngelPray.....and may that Good Lord watch over all the players for an injury free game....may he keep our hearts and heads in a good peacefull place so no insanity errupts!

This will be a good one folks!...:popcorn:

Go HC BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!.......:devilflam
So, is Bell County gonna provide outside heaters for the visitor's bleachers???

:please::please:
Granny Bear Wrote:So, is Bell County gonna provide outside heaters for the visitor's bleachers???

:please::please:

Ha! Ha! Those are even banned on the home side. Thanks to somebody catching themselves on fire last year. :HitWall:
Franchise Wrote:Ha! Ha! Those are even banned on the home side. Thanks to somebody catching themselves on fire last year. :HitWall:

Are you kidding?? Never heard of that before!!
I remember back in the day when my mother would take a Coleman lantern, and we'd light it and put it on the floor of the bleacher steps. Add a quilt over our laps; and we were warm and toasty!!
:Thumbs:
Is there a capacity for an outside event, like this football game?
Gummie Bear Wrote:Another excuse just in case Bell loses tonight. Gee Golly Whiz.

The class system and difference in the two programs enrollement do not matter in this game, Bell Co is supposed to be elite so playing any class level should be an expected win and enrollment numbers should not be an excuse.

Bell has 400 boys in the school and Harlan Co has 600.
And we all know football is too tough for most boys but according to the KHSAA rosters Bell is averaging 1-8 boys playing football and Harlan Co is vaergaing 1-9 boys playing football so the advantage is to Bell anyway. They are getting more boys out playing.

That is not an excuse from the looks of it. You truly do need someone to read to you. He is saying Bell is a better program with less kids if I interpreted it right, don't take a genius to figure that one out. .
^
OMG, there IS!!
"The occupant capacity for an outside event is the lower of two figures:
The occupant density of the event
The exit capacity of the event....."

It then lists formulas that you use in order to calculate the maximum number of people allowed at outside events...

Wow, isn't our govenment wonderful?!!?
They are now regulating the very air we breathe and space that we put our hineys in!!
This game will not exceed some of the games of the past in capacity, esp with the weather. There will be plenty of room for everyone to see.
TopCat Wrote:This game will not exceed some of the games of the past in capacity, esp with the weather. There will be plenty of room for everyone to see.

I don't see it being to full capacity either. Weather will keep a lot at home.
TopCat Wrote:This game will not exceed some of the games of the past in capacity, esp with the weather. There will be plenty of room for everyone to see.

For Pineville the weatherchannel says 70% chance of rain and 44 degrees at kickoff dropping to a low of 36 before game is over. Id say we will have more at game than Bell does for attendance.
Granny Bear Wrote:^
OMG, there IS!!
"The occupant capacity for an outside event is the lower of two figures:
The occupant density of the event
The exit capacity of the event....."

It then lists formulas that you use in order to calculate the maximum number of people allowed at outside events...

Wow, isn't our govenment wonderful?!!?
They are now regulating the very air we breathe and space that we put our hineys in!!

I see what your saying, but they have to plan for emergency evacuations and such. What do they do if the "Exit Capacity" is exceeded and there's a sudden rampage from a pack of Bears? Will everyone make it out before being mauled?
No worries Black Bears are very gently and typically scared of loud noises. If they do run it will be back up into the woods. After all their defense mechanism is to run away.
Black Bears do run away and its generally into the endzone!!!!
Good luck to both teams tonight. I'm pulling for my Black Bears, but I hope both teams come out injury free and are ready to represent the MOUNTAINS in the playoffs.

I'll pull for ANY mountain school when the playoffs start, as long as they aren't playing HC.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next