Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Somerset
49.25%
Perry County Central
50.75%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Perry Central 10/28
Dumpster Diving Wrote:the Breathitt fans really seemed to enjoy the Somerset horns. everyone was really getting along great. :biglmao:
:Trumpet::Trumpet::Trumpet:

I dont remember them having a lot to blow a horn about, except maybe to try to hail a taxi back to Somerset. Didnt they get shut out at Breathitt?
zaga_fan Wrote:Zaga's Predictions for Somerset @ Perry

#1) A Perry Central Win
#2) A Somerset Loss
#3) Perry Scores NO LESS than 30 Points
#4) Matt Robinson >/= 15 Total Tackles
#5) Somerset fans get butt-hurt
#6) Perry continues to improve as they move on to the best regular season record in the history of the school.

Smile

This is all pending Perry playing their starters as normal Smile
I talked to one of the players today, don't know how reliable he is, but he said we are playing to win. Until about the end of the 1st quarter when we're up by 4 touchdowns.
zaga_fan Wrote:Zaga's Predictions for Somerset @ Perry

#1) A Perry Central Win
#2) A Somerset Loss
#3) Perry Scores NO LESS than 30 Points
#4) Matt Robinson >/= 15 Total Tackles
#5) Somerset fans get butt-hurt
#6) Perry continues to improve as they move on to the best regular season record in the history of the school.

Smile

Bleeeeeeeeeeeee Dat!

All but one thing, Matt Robinson getting about 25 total!

Perry Rolls onto Playoff time.

PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Why is everyone so sensitive to a little conversation?

Seems like a normal thing anymore in a Perry thread for someone to get butt hurt.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:I dont remember them having a lot to blow a horn about, except maybe to try to hail a taxi back to Somerset. Didnt they get shut out at Breathitt?

Yep...
20-0
That Jumper defense doesn't help you much when you don't score.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I talked to one of the players today, don't know how reliable he is, but he said we are playing to win. Until about the end of the 1st quarter when we're up by 4 touchdowns.

Confusednicker:
Butt Hurt Central.
Im calling the board tomorrow to see if we can get it changed. One things for sure, im staying away from the basketball threads this year. Be butt hurting all over the place...
Lmao
Out of Hand!
I'm done....
for a while
Dont make me send a PM to our all time favorite butt hurt buddy! I will do it, and he will come in this thread and raise the most hell ever cause we arent keeping this thread of TRACK!!!
I think runitupthebutt will be proud of this thread. He may even join in.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:I think runitupthebutt will be proud of this thread. He may even join in.

[Image: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/...-4copy.jpg]
You gotta BEELLLLIEEEEVVVVEEEE, CHARLIEEEEEE!!!!
Leeerrrroooyyyy jeeeennnkkkiiinnnnssss
I leave BGR for a few minutes. Come back to James from Team Rocket holding his butt and Leeroy Jenkins....

How I love Bluegrass Rivals.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I leave BGR for a few minutes. Come back to James from Team Rocket holding his butt and Leeroy Jenkins....

How I love Bluegrass Rivals.

:Thumbs:
This game could be a defensive battle, I wouldnt be surprised if neither team broke 20points. I'm going to come out to this game and get a chance to watch PCC play a very good team, and get prepared for their playoff game which will be the biggest in school history.

Somerset fans, I hear alot of good things bout Storm Wilson, is he better than Cole that played a couple years back?
MVP2 Wrote:This game could be a defensive battle, I wouldnt be surprised if neither team broke 20points. I'm going to come out to this game and get a chance to watch PCC play a very good team, and get prepared for their playoff game which will be the biggest in school history.

Somerset fans, I hear alot of good things bout Storm Wilson, is he better than Cole that played a couple years back?

Leave it to MVP to get it back on topic Smile
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next