Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Betsy Layne 9/23
eastside207 Wrote:kory will be out friday thanks to a bunch of bitchy ass coaches that cant stand to see a next level hit .kory dont change a thing about the way you play the game, people that matter are watching and it could impact your future. this is a good chance for the young b cats and auston to shine. never let any one tell you any different boys. tallent is tallent coaching is coaching dont let anyone say you didn,t play your hearts out and in 20 years you wont wounder what if. old uncle bobcat!
Ok at this point in his career if you think any thing about Kory is "next level" u are kidding yourself!

Also if you think BL will even keep this game close you are living in a dream world... Pburg will win this game by as much as Coach D. will allow. Running clock second half!
Jamerson being cleared is the BEST news possible, though if I were Coach D. I might consider only playing him one way (this week).

It's the kicking game that's had the biggest hole with his absence. Extra points and deep kickoffs/punts will be GREAT to see again !!

:betterthanexpected:
oneijoe Wrote:Jamerson being cleared is the BEST news possible, though if I were Coach D. I might consider only playing him one way (this week).

It's the kicking game that's had the biggest hole with his absence. Extra points and deep kickoffs/punts will be GREAT to see again !!

:betterthanexpected:
I agree. Jamerson won't be needed in this game so there's no need in re-injuring him. Put him in for extra points and kickoffs and leave it at that.
I'm taking P-burg in this one.
Recznik Wrote:Oh yea remember the 87 team....
I'm sorry, I was only 2 years old. So no, I don't remember the 87 team. I'm assuming that was the last team to actually beat Prestonsburg? If so, you would have been better served to not even mention that. Makes people see just how pathetic of a team you have there in Betsy Layne.:dudecomeon:
What time is kickoff?
100%success Wrote:what time is kickoff?

7:30
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::CheerleadTongueirateShoConfusedinglepar:yes::Wave::Trumpet:

This really made me laugh and idk why lol... but thats very good news!
I am pretty sure the coaches had nothing to do with it. If he hadn't hit a kid 3 yards out of bounds, leading with his helmet, he would be playing tonight.
This really pains me to say, because I bleed blue as much as anyone who gets on this site but Betsy Layne isn't ready to compete with a team like Prestonsburg. Yes, they have athletes to match up but the Off and Def lines are no contest. Betsy Layne is too young up front and games are won in the trenches. Betsy Layne challenges and maybe upsets Prestonsburg in two years, but this one is not going to be pretty I fear unless Betsy Layne can slow the game down and take over two and a half minutes off the clock at least with every possession, even on 3 outs. Red has to spread the field and get the ball out of Dylan Hamilton's hands as quick as he gets the snap. If they play for first downs and not worry about the big plays, it will give them there best shot. I've seen crazier things happen in sports, so maybe my Bobcats can scare the Blackcats at least but I still believe they're a couple of years shy of competing against PBurg.