•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict Perry Centrals football season.
LWC Wrote:If I don't have a class that night, you better believe I will be there. Wink

LWC - I sure hope you are right.. You will just look strange without your "Blue Raiders" avie.
LWC Wrote:If I don't have a class that night, you better believe I will be there. Wink

I'll be waitin

Going to be loooooooooongg trip back to Mount Veron.
MVP2 Wrote:Going to be loooooooooongg trip back to Mount Veron.

ahh boys...
MVP2 Wrote:Going to be loooooooooongg trip back to Mount Vernon.

I live in Jamestown now, but either way it is a long...........happy drive Big Grin
LWC Wrote:I live in Jamestown now, but either way it is a long...........happy drive Big Grin

I take it you're referring to the drive down Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I take it you're referring to the drive down Wink

aaaaaaahhhhhhh boys Big Grin
LWC Wrote:aaaaaaahhhhhhh boys Big Grin

ah boys...
LWC Wrote:Bro, you are basically standing next to a pool and asking not to get splashed. You can't call me an unrealistic fan when I predict a regular season win over another team.

I don't want to be the guy that criticizes a team too much or tries to make them look bad, but come on.

I would like for you to name 5 knowledgeable high school football fans that DO NOT think Rock's record will be much improved. They had a crazy tough schedule last season and they were very young. When you lose 6 regular season games to:
Danville- State Semi-Finalist
Pulaski County- 11-2 overall, only losses to Henry Clay and Harlan County in playoffs.
Bell County- no more needs to be said
Knox Central- 10-3 Only losses were to Johnson Central and Bell County
Southwestern- Should have won but only lost by a field goal.
Whitley County- A team that PCC and Rock both lost to. I believe Rock had a player or two out that game.

This seasons schedule now has
Sheldon Clark
Frankfort
Whitley County
Estill County
Pulaski County
Perry County Central
Russell County
Knox Central
Clay County
Montgomery County

Name 6 games they will lose. I certainly cannot find a definite loss on there. I am not going to be like many Rock fans and predict 9-1 or 10-0, but I will certainly say they get 7 wins this season, if not more. I will give either SC or Frankfort as a loss, Knox Central as a loss and either Whitley or another district loss.

When you swap Bell, Danville, and Southwestern for Estill, PCC and Montgomery you give yourself a chance.

:Thumbs:
Youre dead on LWC.
I see Rock going 7-3 at worst.
I dont understand how anyone could pick Perry over Rock. I seen both teams play last year and trust me, Rock was bigger, faster, stronger, and not cupcakes. Perry on the otherhand looked like they didnt know what play they were running the majority of the time. In all honesty, im not picking on PCC, however, I believe Rock will dominate that game, and win against Whitley as well. Its a little early to play guessing games, but like i said, i see Rock finishing 7-3 at worse, with possible losses to Knox, SC, and Whitley (maybe), but its possible for Rock to go 10-0 with that schedule IMO. However, as far as PCC goes, its not realistice to think they will finish aboe 500 with there schedule.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::Thumbs:
Youre dead on LWC.
I dont understand how anyone could pick Perry over Rock. I seen both teams play last year and trust me, Rock was bigger, faster, stronger, and not cupcakes. Perry on the otherhand looked like they didnt know what play they were running the majority of the time. In all honesty, im not picking on PCC, however, I believe Rock will dominate that game, and win against Whitley as well. Its a little early to play guessing games, but like i said, i see Rock finishing 7-3 at worse, with possible losses to Knox, SC, and Whitley (maybe), but its possible for Rock to go 10-0 with that schedule IMO. However, as far as PCC goes, its not realistice to think they will finish aboe 500 with there schedule.

:lmao::lmao:
Youre dead on LWC.

I guess that's why they play the games.
Youre dead on LWC.

You fellas are sure the optimistic type....we appreciate that and hope that it comes true at Rockcastle. I'm not that optimistic until I see the boys on the field and they get a few wins under the belt. I know that you all keep mentioning how the schedule has eased up for Rockcastle...and to some extent it has from playing Bell, Boyle, Danville, Whitley, Southwestern and Pulaski(with Eastham and Abner). But, I feel that the comptetion level still isn't anything to be taken for granted by a 4-7 team. Perry Central is a great big honking question mark to me for our boys as is Sheldon Clark, Estill and even Frankfort. Sounds like Frankfort has burning speed, Estill has experience on their side and Perry Co. Central has some head busters as well as speedsters. And from what I've read on here about Sheldon Clark, everyone in Eastern Kentucky is flocking to them from like three counties to get to either play for them or coach them. I'll be glad when the games start and we see what comes out of the bag when we shake it out and dump it. Until then, I'll tip my hat Perry County and show them the respect they deserve.:notworthy
bcpc Wrote::lmao::lmao:

Since its so "funny" to you, i will make this promise.
While i didnt knock on PCC at all in anyway, the point seems harder and harder to get across to the 147 PCC fans on this site. Just as one of you all promised last year with a 10-0 record and then ended up almost getting beat by Casey Co in the first or second game of the season, and then getting literally run over by teams like Harlan, Whitley, and Pulaski, I will take Rock in any kind of bet anyone would like to make.
However, im not a betting man, so with that said, IF i am right then nothing is done and i will not brag (well maybe a little), BUT if i am wrong and any of the things i am about to list happen, I will sport a PCC avatar of your alls choice from the end of the regular season until january 1st.
I think Perry will not win more than 6 games.
I think Rock will beat Perry.
I think Rock will finish with atleast 6 wins.
If any of these dont happen, then I will let you select anything PCC oriented for me to put as my avatar.

Good enough? Fair bet, all you have to do is enjoy and watch as i know you wouldnt take this bet and put your avatar up for offer.
papagrit Wrote:You fellas are sure the optimistic type....we appreciate that and hope that it comes true at Rockcastle. I'm not that optimistic until I see the boys on the field and they get a few wins under the belt. I know that you all keep mentioning how the schedule has eased up for Rockcastle...and to some extent it has from playing Bell, Boyle, Danville, Whitley, Southwestern and Pulaski(with Eastham and Abner). But, I feel that the comptetion level still isn't anything to be taken for granted by a 4-7 team. Perry Central is a great big honking question mark to me for our boys as is Sheldon Clark, Estill and even Frankfort. Sounds like Frankfort has burning speed, Estill has experience on their side and Perry Co. Central has some head busters as well as speedsters. And from what I've read on here about Sheldon Clark, everyone in Eastern Kentucky is flocking to them from like three counties to get to either play for them or coach them. I'll be glad when the games start and we see what comes out of the bag when we shake it out and dump it. Until then, I'll tip my hat Perry County and show them the respect they deserve.:notworthy

I think i have more faith in Rock than you lol.
If Rock comes out and absoloutly destroys SC in the first game, will it change the minds of everyone?
Im not saying this will happen, but seeing as to how SC, Knox and Whitley will be there toughest three games, would an impressive win over SC make believers out of some?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Since its so "funny" to you, i will make this promise.
While i didnt knock on PCC at all in anyway, the point seems harder and harder to get across to the 147 PCC fans on this site. Just as one of you all promised last year with a 10-0 record and then ended up almost getting beat by Casey Co in the first or second game of the season, and then getting literally run over by teams like Harlan, Whitley, and Pulaski, I will take Rock in any kind of bet anyone would like to make.
However, im not a betting man, so with that said, IF i am right then nothing is done and i will not brag (well maybe a little), BUT if i am wrong and any of the things i am about to list happen, I will sport a PCC avatar of your alls choice from the end of the regular season until january 1st.
If any of these dont happen, then I will let you select anything PCC oriented for me to put as my avatar.

Good enough? Fair bet, all you have to do is enjoy and watch as i know you wouldnt take this bet and put your avatar up for offer.

I used to like you dude.lol.but don't link the 10-0 talk someone said last year to all Perry fans, most Perry fans on here are just on here to raise hell, or so they say. As for the Rock vs Perry conversation I just don't understand what reason anyone has why Rock is gonna smash Perry besides LWC has said they are a different team, if I say Perry is a different team does that mean we can beat Harlan Co.? No
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Since its so "funny" to you, i will make this promise.

You've went out West and turned into a hater, bro.....
I do not want to cause any PCC fans to have a heart attack with my prediction. I do not see Rock beating them at Perry. The Commodores will win by 2+ touchdowns.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do not want to cause any PCC fans to have a heart attack with my prediction. I do not see Rock beating them at Perry. The Commodores will win by 2+ touchdowns.

LOL WOW!!!:Clap:
Massey Predicts

Perry Central - 28
Rockcastle County - 24
Massey Predicts - Perry Central 2011

W - Perry 31 -vs- Prestonburg 28

L - Perry 17 -vs- Johnson Central 42

L - Perry 20 -vs- Knox Central 34

L - Perry 27 -vs- Lawrence County 28

L - Perry 21 -vs- Sheldon Clark 27

W - Perry 28 -vs- Rockcastle County 24

L - Perry 28 -vs- Whitley County 35

W - Perry 28 -vs- Letcher Central 0

L - Perry 14 -vs- Harlan County 35

L - Perry 26 -vs- Somerset 38

Perry Central 3-7 (by Massey)
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do not want to cause any PCC fans to have a heart attack with my prediction. I do not see Rock beating them at Perry. The Commodores will win by 2+ touchdowns.

I dunno man....
I hear Rodrick Rhodes is going to be an assistant at Rockcastle.
ekff Wrote:Massey Predicts - Perry Central 2011

W - Perry 31 -vs- Prestonburg 28

L - Perry 17 -vs- Johnson Central 42

L - Perry 20 -vs- Knox Central 34

L - Perry 27 -vs- Lawrence County 28

L - Perry 21 -vs- Sheldon Clark 27

W - Perry 28 -vs- Rockcastle County 24

L - Perry 28 -vs- Whitley County 35

W - Perry 28 -vs- Letcher Central 0

L - Perry 14 -vs- Harlan County 35

L - Perry 26 -vs- Somerset 38

Perry Central 3-7 (by Massey)

That looks pretty legit.
zaga_fan Wrote:I dunno man....
I hear Rodrick Rhodes is going to be an assistant at Rockcastle.

I may disagree with some of the Rock poster's predictions but I cannot say anything negative about them. They have some of the more respectable posters on BGR. They have earned the right to make bold predictions in football because they have a long football tradition although they have been down the last couple of years.
zaga_fan Wrote:That looks pretty legit.

I do not disagree with the outcome of the PCC/LCC game but I think it may be closer then what people think. I definitely do not think it will be a shutout.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do not disagree with the outcome of the PCC/LCC game but I think it may be closer then what people think. I definitely do not think it will be a shutout.

I had originally posted that I didn't think we would shut them out when I said that it looked legit but I erased it.
I didn't figure many people put a lot of faith in the point spread on the massey predictions.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I may disagree with some of the Rock poster's predictions but I cannot say anything negative about them. They have some of the more respectable posters on BGR. They have earned the right to make bold predictions in football because they have a long football tradition although they have been down the last couple of years.

Nothing negative about them personally and I've had to watch Larkey shove it down our throats for years at PCC....
However, I believe I may have some fun with the Rock fans this year as well as the Cubbies.
I think Rockcastle should run out to this song.....

zaga_fan Wrote:Nothing negative about them personally and I've had to watch Larkey shove it down our throats for years at PCC....
However, I believe I may have some fun with the Rock fans this year as well as the Cubbies.

:Thumbs:
Zaga, we are gonna have fun this season, I'm sure.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next