•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict Perry Centrals football season.
OrangenowBlue Wrote::lame:

If its lame then why would anyone bring it up?
Everyone wants to hate on it so someone might as well set the record straight.

The PLAN tests were thrown out. btw the PLAN test is an ACT "practice" test and no college will even look at it.
And the accommodated ACT tests were the tests administered to the special needs students.
^It doesnt matter zaga.
PCC cheated, They should get the KHSAA death penalty.
Funny how speculation runs threw the gills of some posters.
Ballers Wrote:^It doesnt matter zaga.
PCC cheated, They should get the KHSAA death penalty.
Funny how speculation runs threw the gills of some posters.

:zzz:
OrangenowBlue Wrote::zzz:

:Thumbs:
Football
Back to the topic at hand is what Zaga means.
Ballers Wrote:Back to the topic at hand is what Zaga means.

Are you talking to yourself.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Are you talking to yourself.

Nope talking to you..

BTTT
Perry Central football's season predictions...........the topic at hand Big Grin

OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR

How MVP2 will finally lose a bet Big Grin
LWC Wrote:Perry Central football's season predictions...........the topic at hand Big Grin

OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR

You are correct. Another wise word from a very wise person.
LWC - I really do think MVP2 has stuck his shovel where there is no ****.

BTW - Are you Rockcastle Alum? Or just a fan or the Rockets?
Ballers Wrote:LWC - I really do think MVP2 has stuck his shovel where there is no ****.

I am an alum but I am a realistic alum. As I have stated in several threads over the years, I conceded that last year would be an awful season and the year before would be a step down. I promise I am not the arrogant boastful fan that thinks my high-school team could beat UK, etc...

I do think many PCC fans overvalue their team, just as many Rock fans are overconfident about us as well.
LWC Wrote:I am an alum but I am a realistic alum. As I have stated in several threads over the years, I conceded that last year would be an awful season and the year before would be a step down. I promise I am not the arrogant boastful fan that thinks my high-school team could beat UK, etc...

I do think many PCC fans overvalue their team, just as many Rock fans are overconfident about us as well.

Complete agreement!:Thumbs: We are coming off of a four win season last year with basically the same kids. I'm certain these kids (Rock's kids) have improved, but, I'm not overlooking anyone at this time. Neither should anyone else from Rockcastle that posts on here. The boys had better go into each game this season with some gravel in their guts and a little humility as well. I know that mine will. I hope that we are competitive and don't have any more debacles like Danville or Bell...or even Lawrence for that matter. The team had better respect each opponent and have their head's straight when they play if they want to have a succesful season. PCC will be a tough game and as of right now from what I've read on here, will be a toss up as to who will win. It may come down to injuries by the time gametime arrives and who is the healthiest when the two teams meet. Good luck to both teams and let's hope that it is a competitive night that night.
LWC Wrote:I am an alum but I am a realistic alum. As I have stated in several threads over the years, I conceded that last year would be an awful season and the year before would be a step down. I promise I am not the arrogant boastful fan that thinks my high-school team could beat UK, etc...

Agree on both counts.
There are definitely some PCC fans that take it to another level. But I think most on here (King360, zaga, Aslan) know the team pretty well. I'd say out of all the PCC homers here they will be straight shooters about their record.

From what I have read and seen though, I'm going to go with Rockcastle 40ish to 20 ish. I know PCC started hot last year only to lose to subpar teams, and when they met Harlan Co., boy was there some crow-eating going on from zaga_fan hahaha. Almost all season last year he flooded the Harlan Co. threads just messing with them pretty bad.
lwc Wrote:i am an alum but i am a realistic alum. as i have stated in several threads over the years, i conceded that last year would be an awful season and the year before would be a step down. I promise i am not the arrogant boastful fan that thinks my high-school team could beat uk, etc...

I do think many pcc fans overvalue their team, just as many rock fans are overconfident about us as well.

not!
king360 Wrote:not!

Really? Really? REALLY?

The last time I predicted Rock to win district was 2006-2007. Last prediction to win Region was 2005-2006, etc....

I am not that unrealistic of a fan, I did not predict that PCC was going to beat Harlan County last season after recently having trouble with Casey County :biggrin:
LWC Wrote:Really? Really? REALLY?

The last time I predicted Rock to win district was 2006-2007. Last prediction to win Region was 2005-2006, etc....

I am not that unrealistic of a fan, I did not predict that PCC was going to beat Harlan County last season after recently having trouble with Casey County :biggrin:

I didn't ask you to be a Smartass and I don't see how you say Rock is gonna be this big turn around powerhouse team after being awful last year unless they brought in some College players or something.
king360 Wrote:I didn't ask you to be a Smartass and I don't see how you say Rock is gonna be this big turn around powerhouse team after being awful last year unless they brought in some College players or something.

Bro, you are basically standing next to a pool and asking not to get splashed. You can't call me an unrealistic fan when I predict a regular season win over another team.

I don't want to be the guy that criticizes a team too much or tries to make them look bad, but come on.

I would like for you to name 5 knowledgeable high school football fans that DO NOT think Rock's record will be much improved. They had a crazy tough schedule last season and they were very young. When you lose 6 regular season games to:
Danville- State Semi-Finalist
Pulaski County- 11-2 overall, only losses to Henry Clay and Harlan County in playoffs.
Bell County- no more needs to be said
Knox Central- 10-3 Only losses were to Johnson Central and Bell County
Southwestern- Should have won but only lost by a field goal.
Whitley County- A team that PCC and Rock both lost to. I believe Rock had a player or two out that game.

This seasons schedule now has
Sheldon Clark
Frankfort
Whitley County
Estill County
Pulaski County
Perry County Central
Russell County
Knox Central
Clay County
Montgomery County

Name 6 games they will lose. I certainly cannot find a definite loss on there. I am not going to be like many Rock fans and predict 9-1 or 10-0, but I will certainly say they get 7 wins this season, if not more. I will give either SC or Frankfort as a loss, Knox Central as a loss and either Whitley or another district loss.

When you swap Bell, Danville, and Southwestern for Estill, PCC and Montgomery you give yourself a chance.
king360 Wrote:I didn't ask you to be a Smartass and I don't see how you say Rock is gonna be this big turn around powerhouse team after being awful last year unless they brought in some College players or something.

Totally off topic but there are some predicting the very same thing about PCC......
Bear_Paw Wrote:Totally off topic but there are some predicting the very same thing about PCC......

Confusedhh:
Not even gonna try..lol
LWC Wrote:Perry Central football's season predictions...........the topic at hand Big Grin

OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR

Never.

Ballers Wrote:LWC - I really do think MVP2 has stuck his shovel where there is no ****.

Ballers, get real.
tough schedule
3-7

Aug 19, 11 Prestonsburg home 7:30 PM loss
Aug 26, 11 Johnson Central away 7:30 PM Loss
Sep 2, 11 Knox Central at Clay County 6:00 PM Appalachian Bowl Loss
Sep 9, 11 Lawrence County home 7:30 PM loss
Sep 16, 11 Sheldon Clark away 7:30 PM win
Sep 23, 11 Rockcastle County home 7:30 PM loss
Oct 7, 11 Whitley County home 7:30 PM Win
Oct 14, 11 Letcher County Central away 7:30 PM Win
Oct 21, 11 Harlan County away 7:30 PM loss
Oct 28, 11 Somerset Home loss
MVP2 Wrote:Never.

Ballers, get real.

Hey, just giving my opinion.
LWC - I expect you to drive to Hazard to watch your bottle-rockets get thrashed on Wink

I'll save you a hotdog at the tailgate
Pburg- Loss
Johnson Central- Loss
Knox Central-Loss
Lawrence Co.-loss
Sheldon Clark- loss
Rockcastle-Loss
Whitley- Loss
Letcher-Loss
Harlan- Loss
Somerset- Loss
I dont see PCC winning a game this year. They may sqeak out 1 at home.
Daddycat27 Wrote:Pburg- Loss
Johnson Central- Loss
Knox Central-Loss
Lawrence Co.-loss
Sheldon Clark- loss
Rockcastle-Loss
Whitley- Loss
Letcher-Loss
Harlan- Loss
Somerset- Loss

ah boys...
Daddycat27 Wrote:Pburg- Loss
Johnson Central- Loss
Knox Central-Loss
Lawrence Co.-loss
Sheldon Clark- loss
Rockcastle-Loss
Whitley- Loss
Letcher-Loss
Harlan- Loss
Somerset- Loss

LOL - You have killed me.
zaga_fan Wrote:LWC - I expect you to drive to Hazard to watch your bottle-rockets get thrashed on Wink

I'll save you a hotdog at the tailgate

If I don't have a class that night, you better believe I will be there. Wink
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next