•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict Perry Centrals football season.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:All im saying is if Highlands plays Harlan first, then theirs no debate.

Ya Know....It' s really kinda funny how Harlan County fans supported Johnsonville for their effort against Highlands only to be told how bad JC would have run through us. You guys played Highlands very well and should be proud. Best I remember they were pretty banged up that week.

Compare scores? Seems like the Bell -HC outcome was about the same as Bell - Johnsonville.

I'm pretty sure we were really hurting for games this season. Don't remember the bratwurst boys banging our door down to play. JC may have very well been as good as Harlan County....ran all over us.....I think not.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Ya Know....It' s really kinda funny how Harlan County fans supported Johnsonville for their effort against Highlands only to be told how bad JC would have run through us. You guys played Highlands very well and should be proud. Best I remember they were pretty banged up that week.

Compare scores? Seems like the Bell -HC outcome was about the same as Bell - Johnsonville.

I'm pretty sure we were really hurting for games this season. Don't remember the bratwurst boys banging our door down to play. JC may have very well been as good as Harlan County....ran all over us.....I think not.

First its Johnson Central! OK maybe I should not have said run over but I still hold to what I say that JC was the best 5A team in the mountains. I also supported Harlan co when they played highlands.
Last but not least I'm sure nobody from Harlan co came knocking on the JC door looking for a game either. Oh bye the way are you saying they were healthy when they played you guys. I have respect for the bears and believe that would make a great game.
Ballers Wrote:Buddy I graduated at PCC - get real.
Most people on here know it's all in fun, guess you didn't get the memo.

Dang, how many schools did you graduate from.
zaga_fan Wrote:It isn't a real word.
I just put two 2 and 2 together for you, hoping you would get 4.
Must have overestimated your literacy.

FYI - Overestimate (Verb: something) to estimate to be better, larger, or more important than it really is.

There is definitely a lot of OVERESTIMATING on this thread.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:First its Johnson Central! OK maybe I should not have said run over but I still hold to what I say that JC was the best 5A team in the mountains. I also supported Harlan co when they played highlands.
Last but not least I'm sure nobody from Harlan co came knocking on the JC door looking for a game either. Oh bye the way are you saying they were healthy when they played you guys. I have respect for the bears and believe that would make a great game.

LMAO...After all these years the Johnsonville thing still hits nerves. The fact is you did say it and that's what drew the response. JC and HC both were very good teams. Unfortunately for all of us we will never know which team was best on a given night.

I do not know for a fact that we called JC but I do know that we have played the King of the Mountains the last two years which tells me we back down from no one. I do know for a fact serveral schools chose not to play HC including historical powers.

I respect Johnson Central as much as anyone in the state. I say let's get it on, get together and play. Win, loose or draw it would be a great series.
The Harlan County Black Bears played 14 games last year and gave up a total of 923 yards rushing last year. That is very impressive. Highlands(121 yrds) vs Johnson Central(172 yards rushing). Harlan County(295 yards rushing) vs Highlands(53 yards rushing). All is in the books and both were beaten. I dont believe for a second that Johnson Central would have ran all over the Black Bears. I am not taking nothing from JC or Highlands, both were awesome teams last year. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
Ballers Wrote:I'll take that bet bucko.
Now you put your money where your mouth is.

Pburg
Letcher
Lawerence

thats what i thought......they go from winning one to winning 3... funny how thinking bout losing something some work for gets minds spinning. i sat they win 7. wouldnt bet on that but i would bet ya they win more than 2....
Cats Pause picked them to finish 2nd in the district with Harla Co. First, Whitley third and Letcher 4th. We know what HC and PCC have Whitley and Letcher could surprise people. Who can predict the way this district will turn out!
Patriot Wrote:Cats Pause picked them to finish 2nd in the district with Harla Co. First, Whitley third and Letcher 4th. We know what HC and PCC have Whitley and Letcher could surprise people. Who can predict the way this district will turn out!

I'm pretty sure this district never pans out they way most people think it will. But I do believe Harlan Co. will finish 1st regardless, and I hope Perry at 2nd (or better, of course.) I have heard a little about LCC and they seem like they will be improved from 2010, but I have no clue about Whitley. Anyone know how the Colonels look?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I'm pretty sure this district never pans out they way most people think it will. But I do believe Harlan Co. will finish 1st regardless, and I hope Perry at 2nd (or better, of course.) I have heard a little about LCC and they seem like they will be improved from 2010, but I have no clue about Whitley. Anyone know how the Colonels look?

Hey guys, its been awhile, but im back in KY for the time being and am excited to hear good things about this district still happening. You know no matter where im at in the country i still have to support the colonels when football season rolls around.
First of all, Whitley will surprise some people this year, but with one of the toughest schedules around, its gonna be tough to look good in the win loss column.
Whitleys gonna be young, really young. Only positive things can come out of this season for Whitley IMO. I dont believe the coaches even have as clue as to whos going to be where yet.
Honestly, i think Harlan Co. is just going to be too good once again this year for anyone in this district, or region for that matter, im pullin for the black bears to make it all the way if they dont slip up in the playoffs. The PCC-Whitley game will be a tough one especially with it being at PCC i would just about pick them.....but NO, i could never do that lol. Especially since ive owned zaga and aslan the last couple of years lol jk. I dont know whats up with letcher but just when you think there down theyll come back and bite you where it hurts. I know they took Whitley to the wire last year in a shootout and I honestly thought they wouldnt have touched us.
One things for sure, this district is not going to pan out like anyone thinks.

Once again, hi to everyone, glad to be back on.
zaga_fan Wrote:According to my friend up there it is impossible for you to win since we beat Breathitt last year and they beat you enough said.

:lmao:
Ballers Wrote::flame:

:redboxer:
zaga_fan Wrote:It isn't a real word.
I just put two 2 and 2 together for you, hoping you would get 4.
Must have overestimated your literacy.

FYI - Overestimate (Verb: something) to estimate to be better, larger, or more important than it really is.

He actually should get 6 lol.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:He actually should get 6 lol.

:lmao: :Thumbs: Nice, I didn't catch that at first.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Dang, how many schools did you graduate from.

I went to Cordia for 2 years, PCC for the other 2.
Graduated with honors at PCC.
QUOTE=Ballers;1214676]I went to Cordia for 2 years, PCC for the other 2.
Graduated with honors at PCC.[/QUOTE]

:Clap:
bcpc Wrote:thats what i thought......they go from winning one to winning 3... funny how thinking bout losing something some work for gets minds spinning. i sat they win 7. wouldnt bet on that but i would bet ya they win more than 2....

blah blah blah buddy. the 1-9 was a joke.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:QUOTE=Ballers;1214676]I went to Cordia for 2 years, PCC for the other 2.
Graduated with honors at PCC.

:Clap:[/QUOTE]

I know, "dodged a bullet" when I asked mom not to send me to Letcher. Phew. :popcorn:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hey guys, its been awhile, but im back in KY for the time being and am excited to hear good things about this district still happening. You know no matter where im at in the country i still have to support the colonels when football season rolls around.
First of all, Whitley will surprise some people this year, but with one of the toughest schedules around, its gonna be tough to look good in the win loss column.
Whitleys gonna be young, really young. Only positive things can come out of this season for Whitley IMO. I dont believe the coaches even have as clue as to whos going to be where yet.
Honestly, i think Harlan Co. is just going to be too good once again this year for anyone in this district, or region for that matter, im pullin for the black bears to make it all the way if they dont slip up in the playoffs. The PCC-Whitley game will be a tough one especially with it being at PCC i would just about pick them.....but NO, i could never do that lol. Especially since ive owned zaga and aslan the last couple of years lol jk. I dont know whats up with letcher but just when you think there down theyll come back and bite you where it hurts. I know they took Whitley to the wire last year in a shootout and I honestly thought they wouldnt have touched us.
One things for sure, this district is not going to pan out like anyone thinks.

Once again, hi to everyone, glad to be back on.

That hurts bro....
lol
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:He actually should get 6 lol.

L O L....
grammar slip-ups can really overshadow the intensity of a smart*** comment
zaga_fan Wrote:L O L....
grammar slip-ups can really overshadow the intensity of a smart*** comment

:lmao: You got that right.
Ballers Wrote::Clap:

I know, "dodged a bullet" when I asked mom not to send me to Letcher. Phew. :popcorn:[/QUOTE]

So you went to the Lotts Creek School of Minds and couldn't score high enough on your ACT so you transferred to Perry Central due to their ACT assistance program.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I know, "dodged a bullet" when I asked mom not to send me to Letcher. Phew. :popcorn:

So you went to the Lotts Creek School of Minds and couldn't score high enough on your ACT so you transferred to Perry Central due to their ACT assistance program.[/QUOTE]

That incident actually happened after I graduated in 05'. But I do feel special to know that I am in your thoughts. Wink
Ballers Wrote:So you went to the Lotts Creek School of Minds and couldn't score high enough on your ACT so you transferred to Perry Central due to their ACT assistance program.

That incident actually happened after I graduated in 05'. But I do feel special to know that I am in your thoughts. Wink[/QUOTE]

Did it actually happen after or did they finally get caught.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:That incident actually happened after I graduated in 05'. But I do feel special to know that I am in your thoughts. Wink

Did it actually happen after or did they finally get caught.[/QUOTE]

Considering PCC students didn't have the option to take the ACT at PCC until at least 2009 (I think? maybe later than that) I would say he is immune to being involved.:Thumbs:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Did it actually happen after or did they finally get caught.

Considering PCC students didn't have the option to take the ACT at PCC until at least 2009 (I think? maybe later than that) I would say he is immune to being involved.:Thumbs:[/QUOTE]

I was only joking with Bawlers but it doesn't fare well for PCC if they have already gotten in trouble for this and they have only been having ACC testing at PCC since 2009 and it is now only 2011.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Considering PCC students didn't have the option to take the ACT at PCC until at least 2009 (I think? maybe later than that) I would say he is immune to being involved.:Thumbs:

I was only joking with Bawlers but it doesn't fare well for PCC if they have already gotten in trouble for this and they have only been having ACC testing at PCC since 2009 and it is now only 2011.[/QUOTE]

I agree, it is somewhat embarrassing for anyone who went there or still currently attends the school. We'll just have to wait and see what the state ends up doing about it.

As far as football goes, i['m hearing PCC has around 45-50 kids out at this current time, which is a huge number for PCC, possibly the largest roster ever for the school at this point.
The scores that were thrown out at PCC were the "accomodated" ACT tests and the PLAN tests.
Several more test sessions were reviewed but they held up.
zaga_fan Wrote:The scores that were thrown out at PCC were the "accomodated" ACT tests and the PLAN tests.
Several more test sessions were reviewed but they held up.

:lame:
OrangenowBlue Wrote::lame:

:igiveup:
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next