Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT mountain top 10
Benchwarmer Wrote:The same reason you said last year when KCC lost to Tates Creek. Just been waiting.

You never forget Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:You never forget Big Grin

Try not to. I guess its the time of the year for us to hate each other. LOL

Basketball season and it's on.
Well as for me, I'm gonna try my best to not behave like I have in the past.lol
king360 Wrote:Well as for me, I'm gonna try my best to not behave like I have in the past.lol

Ditto.
I believe that Clay County should be exactly where they are. They are a really good team that has lots of talents.
Buckhorn will be in there soon enough. Wolfe will be out not sure why they are there. Dont really know much about the other teams minus hazard and pcc.
Buckhorn (10), Whitley (8) and LCC (9) are all in the top 10 this week. I know Buckhorn was 10. I think Whitley was 8 and LCC was 9. Season is young though. Anything could happen.
king360 Wrote:BOYS

1. Clay Co.
2. Hazard
3. Johnson Central
4. Perry Central
5. Bell Co,
6. Knott Central
7. Betsy Layne
8. Wolfe Co.
9. Corbin
10. Belfry

Wolfe County(1-3) being in the Top 10 makes no sense to me! Did these rankings come out before the season started or something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Maybe they should wait and put out the WYMT Top 10 in the middle of January to get a better idea of where every one stands.
leecoukfan Wrote:Wolfe County(1-3) being in the Top 10 makes no sense to me! Did these rankings come out before the season started or something?

Id say they may have, but im not sure. Wolfe isnt even the best team in their district, Breathitt has already beat them. Denniston seems to be having a good year so far but thats about it for wolfe co.
Pre-season rankings are about as accurate as a blind guy wit a bow. lol
Quarterback7 Wrote:Maybe they should wait and put out the WYMT Top 10 in the middle of January to get a better idea of where every one stands.
I agree with this. It is during the Christmas Break tourneys when we learn more about the teams. IMO, I think I rather be considered underrated early and playing good towards the end of the season.
king360 Wrote:BOYS

1. Clay Co.
2. Hazard
3. Johnson Central
4. Perry Central
5. Bell Co,
6. Knott Central
7. Betsy Layne
8. Wolfe Co.
9. Corbin
10. Belfry

Guess Hazard will drop a little.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Guess Hazard will drop a little.

Probably.lol
whats the deal with Belfry, have they not been playing? havent seen any scores posted..