Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co.
33.62%
Bell Co.
66.38%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Bell Co. 11/26
60% for Bell Co........so,Boyle only has 40% of losing...I'll take those odds
rd11 Wrote:no one here , love it ,rd11 speaks truth....Bell co. will put up good fight,but they will go down 26-10

Aren't you the same one who predicted Boyle to lose 3 to 4 games in the regular season??? :eyeroll:

:igiveup:
Regardless of who wins, although I think it will be Bell Co, I think the winner will be your next state champ. :redboxer:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:NO!!! Dont go back to Corbin. Go to Middlesboro and down. Take 25E from Middlesboro to Tazewell, TN. Then take Hwy 33 straight into Knoxville.

Thanks! Got my room at the Holiday Inn Express with a great rate. Looking forward to a good weekend of football with my son. Boyle on Fri. and UK on Sat.
Rebel55 Wrote:Thanks! Got my room at the Holiday Inn Express with a great rate. Looking forward to a good weekend of football with my son. Boyle on Fri. and UK on Sat.

:Thumbs:
WildDawg Wrote:Bell 35
Boyle 14

Bell has been the team to beat in 4a this year and will continue that Friday. IMO, the best team of all classes. They will be out for revenge against Boyle.

I think most people would disagree with you on this one. I don't think Trinity would for sure. The Bobcats are good but......
adopted purple Wrote:I think most people would disagree with you on this one. I don't think Trinity would for sure. The Bobcats are good but......

Don't be so sure, i know theirs absolutely no way of knowing, but I believe Bell would give them a run for their money. The fact that their a private school alone competing on the same field as public schools disgust me, but I believe some people would be shocked as to how good that Bell D would stack up against them.
Thought the Bell Co fans would like this stat. Bell Co still averages 49 ppg thru 13 games. ONLY gives up 7 ppg.
Fridays weather is a High of 37 with snow showers. A low of 30.. Going to be a very very Cold night.
Rebel55 Wrote:Thanks! Got my room at the Holiday Inn Express with a great rate. Looking forward to a good weekend of football with my son. Boyle on Fri. and UK on Sat.

I suppose after staying at the Holiday Inn Express it will make you some kind of football expert or something, huh? :biggrin:
Hatz Wrote:That's what friends do you know. :thanks:

I'm trying to look at this as a "can't lose" event.

Rebels win they are in the finals and I'm happy for at least a week.

Bell wins and I've said money without switching to Geico. :biggrin:

Hatz you have too much time on your hands:lmao:. No really wish that you could be here for another great matchup of these 2 teams.:Thumbs:
THis will be a great game and i will be there with several colonel coaches. I have attended this game the past two years. Is this Bell Co. team as good as the 2008 team?
Lets face the facts everybody. Both of these are excellent high school teams and it's a shame that either team has to lose. They are so close in talent, coaching, and expertise that if they played 10 games, most likely each team would win 5. And if they played again the following week, probably the loser of this week's game would win that game. Boyle is more fun to watch as they often mix the pass with the run. Bell just trys to run it down your throat almost every down gaining 3 or 4 yards at a time. They only throw if it's 3rd and long. Toss a coin and you're just as likely to pick the winner as you are everybody trash talking back and forth. It's just a shame that this game can't be in Bowling Green each year with the state championship on the line.
redstorm Wrote:THis will be a great game and i will be there with several colonel coaches. I have attended this game the past two years. Is this Bell Co. team as good as the 2008 team?

We are not sure? Could be better. They seem to be playing there best football at the right time. The 08 team peaked very early. I think the 08 team and this 1 is very similar on the defensive side of the ball, with a lot of the same kids starting now that played then. So I would say that is even or the '10 version a little better overall. Special teams is close but with Merrick you had a chance of scoring anytime you crossed the 50. On offense I would say '10 is better. Many more weapons at every spot. 4 very good WR's, 5 good RB's and a QB who has good speed and nice arm.

Interesting argument for sure. We will have to see what the next 2 weeks holds for this team, it will BE THEIR LEGACY one way or another.

i will be staying there as well. it is not too bad of a place to stay. its fairly new been open a few years.
Boyle
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:We are not sure? Could be better. They seem to be playing there best football at the right time. The 08 team peaked very early. I think the 08 team and this 1 is very similar on the defensive side of the ball, with a lot of the same kids starting now that played then. So I would say that is even or the '10 version a little better overall. Special teams is close but with Merrick you had a chance of scoring anytime you crossed the 50. On offense I would say '10 is better. Many more weapons at every spot. 4 very good WR's, 5 good RB's and a QB who has good speed and nice arm.

Interesting argument for sure. We will have to see what the next 2 weeks holds for this team, it will BE THEIR LEGACY one way or another.

I think you are right the next 2 weeks will tell the tell.:Thumbs:
How many kids started on the 08 team? I am sure there were several on the team, but how many started?
I still feel that Bell will take this game in a close fight, this weather seems to play a huge roll on LogMt this time of yr!!! The home feild advantge and us fans makes it really hard to play on LogMt during this time, the feild being muddy as well being very cold will hurt BOTH teams come friday..... I cant wait till friday, gonna have some good tailgating with turkey day food and get wild as bucks on LogMt!!!! GO BOBCATS :Thumbs: :popcorn:

Bell 21
Boyle 17
I think this one will come down to who wants it the most and who makes the least amount of mistakes. The game in 08 ended with Bell winning after Boyle turning the ball over and making some bad play calling and Bell capitalized on that and won. In 09 that game could have went either way I think Boyle used the clock up on Bell and won by 3 in the last few sec. On this site Bell is the favor to win but I also think there are more Bell fans on it. Enough about who beat who this and how many points who scored on who. Neither team is going to just give this game away. From what I have seen this year from Boyle I think at this point they are a better team then the last two years they have come together hard as a team. Bell is looking good and is hungry to go back to state as is Boyle. I hope its a good clean game with no injuries from either team. I still say low score Boyle 17 Bell 14. GO REBEL'S!!!!!!
rebel rebel Wrote:I think this one will come down to who wants it the most and who makes the least amount of mistakes. The game in 08 ended with Bell winning after Boyle turning the ball over and making some bad play calling and Bell capitalized on that and won. In 09 that game could have went either way I think Boyle used the clock up on Bell and won by 3 in the last few sec. On this site Bell is the favor to win but I also think there are more Bell fans on it. Enough about who beat who this and how many points who scored on who. Neither team is going to just give this game away. From what I have seen this year from Boyle I think at this point they are a better team then the last two years they have come together hard as a team. Bell is looking good and is hungry to go back to state as is Boyle. I hope its a good clean game with no injuries from either team. I still say low score Boyle 17 Bell 14. GO REBEL'S!!!!!!

TRUE, non of us will never know what will happen in ANY of these games!! To me it's all fun to bull about our teams, but it can get crazy tho! Eaither way come friday WILL determain the STATE CHAMPS that I do belive!!:Thumbs:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:I still feel that Bell will take this game in a close fight, this weather seems to play a huge roll on LogMt this time of yr!!! The home feild advantge and us fans makes it really hard to play on LogMt during this time, the feild being muddy as well being very cold will hurt BOTH teams come friday..... I cant wait till friday, gonna have some good tailgating with turkey day food and get wild as bucks on LogMt!!!! GO BOBCATS :Thumbs: :popcorn:

Bell 21
Boyle 17

Hate to tell you but the field won't be muddy. It has been covered since yesterday.
bell
Amped 88 Wrote:Hate to tell you but the field won't be muddy. It has been covered since yesterday.

No, no u must be wrong. I am sure they have the firetrucks out in full force. Or at least that is what people up north think?
Boyle might actually welcome the the firetrucks according to what happened last season at East Jess. I'm a fan of both teams it's just a shame the ones here around Richmond have been so bad lately I have had to expand my horizons just to become a fan of high school football again. Both schools play football the way it's meant to be played, while still being accused by inferior schools of pettiness. You don't hear of either teams purposely trying to hurt a kid or getting into all out brawls or even fights in the stands. As much as Boyle gets called rednecks and Bell gets called hilljacks for their behavior I have yet to hear of any of these antics that go on other places. Ex. Lafeyette vs. Scott (on other sites Lafeyette was calling Boyle out several times for being classless hmm.....). I hope Both schools can continue to instill the correct attitudes and work habits in young men that are needed to be successful in the world. Hats off to both programs, and since both get accused of cheating a lot, remember the words of Urban Meyer "If you are not being accused of cheating, you must not be doing your job." :1:
Yes this game is for state and the winner will go on to win state, but I think the deciding factors are 1. Coach Hilton will break the record as the all time winningest coach and 2. Home field advantage. This will be the difference, it would be HUGE for Coach Hilton and the boys! That being said i'm going to predict Bell 14 Boyle 7
smashmouth Wrote:Yes this game is for state and the winner will go on to win state, but I think the deciding factors are 1. Coach Hilton will break the record as the all time winningest coach and 2. Home field advantage. This will be the difference, it would be HUGE for Coach Hilton and the boys! That being said i'm going to predict Bell 14 Boyle 7

Again, I don't think anyone in 4A can beat Bell this season, especially at home.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:No, no u must be wrong. I am sure they have the firetrucks out in full force. Or at least that is what people up north think?

Oh yeah I forgot. They have been up there since Sat morning.
Amped 88 Wrote:Hate to tell you but the field won't be muddy. It has been covered since yesterday.

:Thumbs: Heard they had some trouble last week getting all the water off it and rolled back up? Had to use 4wheelers. Atleast the cover got on before any of this rain got on the field.
I know my prediction doesn't mean much and is usually not correct but just for fun I am going to take Bell 17- Boyle 14
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next