Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
54.10%
Harlan County
45.90%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Harlan County 11/19
Junction Boy Wrote:New prediction: The "cubs" will ask for a running clock by the 3rd quarter, and Pulaski's JV's score 2+ TDs in the 4th.

Best, most fair, and honest predicition in the thread. This was even better than mine! :Thumbs:
zaga_fan Wrote:Who is this guy?
lol
I like him
However.....
the "cubs" don't give up points against a teams JV squad.
They take pride in the JV powerhouse they have Wink

You never did pay attention. The JV team was good, but the freshman team was the powerhouse.
^Oh please.....
I paid more attention to Harlan Frosh and JV than anyone on here
Filthy Animal Wrote:OMG!!!.....I love the Care Bears!....Run it down your throat Bear is my favorite!

lol, good one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
zaga_fan Wrote:

WOW! Thats great!!:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pulling for PC and our former asst. at Knox, Coach Rose!!!!

Care bears will be sad after Friday night.
Filthy Animal Wrote:Really?...Cause I found this pic of Pulaski's Mascot...and he doesn't seem to have the same confidence!

[IMG][/IMG]

They better not stand too close to the lights come Friday night!...Wouldn't want them to melt!!...:lmao:[/B]

PC "CRAYONS" :ChairHit: HC "FILTHY ANIMALS"

Friday can't get here fast enough!...( I think I say that every week!...lol)

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!!..:football::football::football::football::football:

LOL!! You did get one part right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
William Muney Wrote:Pulling for PC and our former asst. at Knox, Coach Rose!!!!

Care bears will be sad after Friday night.

Hey Willie...:moon:
good luck harlan
No matter what opinions say or the rankings say, Massey predictions say, Calpreps say, or Cantrell, the Black Bears KNOW they can BEAT PULASKI. They don't need someone to predict them to win. They Must Win, They Expect To Win, and THEY WILL WIN!!! GO BLACK BEARS!!!!Again, what will the Naysayers SAY when the Black Bears win Friday Night! GO BLACK BEARS!!!TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!!
As for William Money? Money needs to go and talk Knox into agreeing to play the Black Bears the next two years! GO BLACK BEARS!!!
BB CLAW Wrote:No matter what opinions say or the rankings say, Massey predictions say, Calpreps say, or Cantrell, the Black Bears KNOW they can BEAT PULASKI. They don't need someone to predict them to win. They Must Win, They Expect To Win, and THEY WILL WIN!!! GO BLACK BEARS!!!!Again, what will the Naysayers SAY when the Black Bears win Friday Night! GO BLACK BEARS!!!TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!!

On the other side of things, what will you and the rest of Black Bear Nation say if Pulaski County somehow manages to win this game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great game, of course. GO BLACK BEARS!!!
BB CLAW Wrote:Great game, of course. GO BLACK BEARS!!!

Good answer lol!! I hope to see a good, clean, injury-free game!! I would like to say good luck to the Black Bears but I am rooting for the Maroons!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:On the other side of things, what will you and the rest of Black Bear Nation say if Pulaski County somehow manages to win this game?

Pulaski is picked to win this game. HC is clearly the underdog. If Pulaski wins then then we say, nice job, good game, go win state. What if the Bears "somehow manage" to win this game?
Mama Bear Wrote:Pulaski is picked to win this game. HC is clearly the underdog. If Pulaski wins then then we say, nice job, good game, go win state. What if the Bears "somehow manage" to win this game?

I would say congrats, good game, and you were obviously the better team and deserved to win the Regional Championship!!

But, I guess this is why you play the game! I can't wait until Friday!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pulaski wins there 2nd regional title and go on to host the semi state game as the MOUNTAINS :1: #1 team vs highlands next week
Wow haven't seen this spirited of a thread since Somerset / Breathitt last year.

Both of these teams are top notch teams. Mistakes or the lack there of will be the difference this week. Maroons and Blackbears are the class of this region and it shows. I hope the "Wet Ball" quote was talking about rain and not some of the other stuff that has happened east of I-75 in the past.

HC can def win this game, ball control and execution on O. Pulaski is going to score but HC will need to get some stops here or there and keep getting them. PC is sick good on specials and can score on each and every special team play.

If PC gets turnovers they can score a bunch.

Good Luck to both teams,

One of my Best Friends has two boys playing for the Maroons, so even though the Jumpers and Maroons are arch enemies I am 100% pulling for the Maroons.
BB CLAW Wrote:As for William Money? Money needs to go and talk Knox into agreeing to play the Black Bears the next two years! GO BLACK BEARS!!!
why,doesnt pulaski spank hard enough?
sstack Wrote:I do not believe HC controls the weather! I do believe he was talking about the rain causing the ball to get wet.:HitWall:
I drove by the field today and it was a muddy mess. Don't know if it can dry up by Friday with more rain predicted and who knows we might have a pop up shower on Friday. You know how it is in the mountains, takes a while to dry up. Oh I'm sorry Pulaski Co, you are not East of I-75, it takes a while in the mountains to dry up!!!!!

:BigLaugh:
Watched PC a bunch this year and there is no way HC holds them under 30 points. I think HC will score some but not enough to get it done. Those who have said that HC could blow PC out must be smoking something, that is just not going to happen!
zebra'seyes Wrote:Watched PC a bunch this year and there is no way HC holds them under 30 points. I think HC will score some but not enough to get it done. Those who have said that HC could blow PC out must be smoking something, that is just not going to happen!

You must be smoking something to think that PC will score 30 points. This is not the same team Pulaski Co. beat in week 1. If any team wins by more than 2 td's it will be HC. HC plays good when it counts... Also, Whitley Co. vs. Pulaski Co. would have been a close game.
The field will be muddy come Friday night due to the amount of rain we will get tomorrow. Again, I hope PC can catch a wet/muddy ball... If PC runs the football they will loose and loose big. Also, the HC DB's have been playing good football so expect a few picks in this game.
The field was soggy this evening. Alot of time til gametime, but if it rains...it may not be fairly dry. The Black Bears will have another day of practice and then IT IS ON! The Bears expect a battle. They must be disciplined and Nasty Filthy Animals. Down right stingy. They will be. They KNOW what they have to do. There is no alternative. Either you do it or it ends. The Black Bears want this WIN and thats it. Right at 'em, no tricks, right at 'em. GO BLACK BEARS!!!
leecoukfan Wrote:I hope to see a good, clean, injury-free game!!

This is truly my deepest hope too!....It would be devistating to see someone get seriously injured after having come this far!

As far as the "Clean" part goes....may not be possible with the weather...Confusedtrom:...... and besides.....our Animals don't mind the Filth!....lol

(In case someone is thinking it?....I know what he really meant about a clean game!...:wink:

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!:blondeche
The reason i think PC will win is bc HC only runs the football, at this point in the season you have to do both, I just think HC defense cant stop PC offense either and its hard to run the ball in a shoot out, but i hope a clean and injury free game also
In The Trenches Wrote:The reason i think PC will win is bc HC only runs the football, at this point in the season you have to do both, I just think HC defense cant stop PC offense either and its hard to run the ball in a shoot out, but i hope a clean and injury free game also

If Southwest held PC to 21 points then the Black Bears will hold PC to 21 or less. Also, HC can throw the ball when they need to. Most of the time teams can't stop HC,s run game so there is no need to pass. Last week HC put up 57 points, the week before they put up 50 and they put up 50 on Perry Central. I could keep going about the Black Bears offense. They can keep up in a shoot out but don't expect one. Good luck PC...
In The Trenches Wrote:The reason i think PC will win is bc HC only runs the football, at this point in the season you have to do both, I just think HC defense cant stop PC offense either and its hard to run the ball in a shoot out, but i hope a clean and injury free game also

I agree. HC has not been able to pass the ball against good defenses. Go back and look at the stats, they can't do it!
I think it will be tough for HC to win, I have seen PC and they are really fast on defense and have some great playmakers on offense. But I doubt HC is going to overlook them or go into the game over confident. For those PC fans who have never been in the real mountains, well things are different, when it rains or snows, it takes longer there to dry up than in big cities like PC. It is called mountain shade. i hope HC wins but i dont know if they can stop the PC QB or #11
Mama Bear Wrote:Pulaski is picked to win this game. HC is clearly the underdog. If Pulaski wins then then we say, nice job, good game, go win state. What if the Bears "somehow manage" to win this game?

We all have to get on here and listen to some garbage about how you guys can beat HighlandsTongueirateSho
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next