Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
54.10%
Harlan County
45.90%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Harlan County 11/19
Harlan County
PC players better be ready to turn in their gear Friday night. Harlan Wins...
^Tell me we don't have a new one....
A new what?.....Page???

LMAO

Go Black Bears!!!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:^Tell me we don't have a new one....

The Black Bear Nation is growing! :rockon:
You guys wouldn't have half as many pages if it wasn't for me Wink
Well Zaga...when you're right, you're right

Go Black Bears!!!!
^I found that on WYMT.
Do you guys really slide in on rainbows?
zaga_fan Wrote:^I found that on WYMT.
Do you guys really slide in on rainbows?

You are SOOO not changing the topic to rainbows!:dontthink
Filthy Animal Wrote:You are SOOO not changing the topic to rainbows!:dontthink

Filthy Animals and rainbows just dont mix.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Filthy Animals and rainbows just dont mix.

I think they are now known as the "fluffy" animals
zaga_fan Wrote:I think they are now known as the "fluffy" animals

Dude you are not right.
Congratulations to #87 Jordan Calton for being named Player of they Year in District 8.
I'd say very few defensive players made the list statewide. He has been quite a force for the past 2-3 years at the end of the D-Line.

He will be matched up with District 7 Player of the Year Zach Eastham from Pulaski County Friday night.
Oh the weather outside is raining and the field is getting muddy, but since there's no way you'll throw, let it rain let it rain let it rain! Lol

HCHS - 35
PC - 35
I'm expecting a watery field tomorrow as well Wink
With or without rain Smile
Don't know what happen with my score
HCHS-35
PC- 14

It sure raining hard and expecting more tomorrow
zaga_fan Wrote:

Is thats there front five, Pulaski Should tear the stuffings out of them:lmao:
3wishes Wrote:Congratulations to #87 Jordan Calton for being named Player of they Year in District 8.
I'd say very few defensive players made the list statewide. He has been quite a force for the past 2-3 years at the end of the D-Line.

He will be matched up with District 7 Player of the Year Zach Eastham from Pulaski County Friday night.

Congrats, hes a beast.
Got the full list?
UPSET:

Harlan County at home 38-28
leecoukfan Wrote:[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/uciar...5uzfwh.jpg]

:lmao:

HAHAHAHA, leecoukfan illustrates the truth! :lmao:
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm expecting a watery field tomorrow as well Wink
With or without rain Smile

Your in the wrong thread...
3wishes Wrote:Congratulations to #87 Jordan Calton for being named Player of they Year in District 8.

Jordan is being rewarded for his work ethic. He ate the weights in the off season and has worked hard. I think of him as one of my cubs but in reality he is a true head hunter FILTHY ANIMAL!!!!!.....and he's nasty
Mama Bear Wrote:The Black Bear Nation is growing! :rockon:

We do love our BLACK BEARS!!!!!1:Clap:
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:As a matter of fact, we used to go straight into Thunderstruck after the line "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive", but now the band starts playing. We wear black at home, so I know "Back in Black" by AC/DC gets played also. Mama Bear, Black Bear Mama...what else??? I'm having a brain cramp. We have some G&R...

Oh, also, here lately we've been playing "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang a lot right after the game is over...hope to continue that this Friday as well. :biggrin:

Welcome to the Jungle and of course Boys of Fall

Yes sir...that's my baby!!! :Cheerlead I'm one prould Mama Bear!

Good luck to Jordan, the rest of the seniors, as well as each and every one of the Black Bears this week. We know you can do it...now prove it - beat those Macaroons!!! :Clap:
Congrats Jordan...YOU DA MAN!
meat loaf Wrote:Pulaski has been to Highlands and seen the cannon before-the good thing for harlan is that they will get to save alot of there amo for next season! Confusedhh:

Unfortunately, no one will get to experience the cannon anymore. It has not been used for the last 2 years.
RadioVeteran Wrote:Pulaski wins because earlier scores in the season don't lie.

I think you are right. I am sure HC has improved, but so has PC. The game score will be closer than game 1, but I feel PC still wins by 14 pts or more.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Yes sir...that's my baby!!! :Cheerlead I'm one prould Mama Bear!

Good luck to Jordan, the rest of the seniors, as well as each and every one of the Black Bears this week. We know you can do it...now prove it - beat those Macaroons!!! :Clap:

You should be a proud Mamma!...He's a great kid with a good head on his shoulders!....He's more than earned the award!....I'm very proud of him as well!...:worthy:Jordan

Congradulations !!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next