Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Jessamine
22.92%
Boyle County
77.08%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine @ Boyle County 11/12
Rocky Top Wrote:The game is played on the field,not by a calculator.

That is incredibly accurate!
Jack Lambert Wrote::please::dontthink:lmao::biggrin:

Its just an opinion, just want it to be easier for Bell Co to bring home the gold Wink
MVP2 Wrote:Its just an opinion, just want it to be easier for Bell Co to bring home the gold Wink

Just having some fun,nothing personal.:biggrin:
I'll give EJ credit... they have a good run game and can be dangerous if taken lightly. Do I expect our guys to take them lightly after the last mtg? NO!

I'll take BC by a TD...
Jack Lambert Wrote:Just having some fun,nothing personal.:biggrin:

:Thumbs:
Jack Lambert Wrote:What makes you think so?:dontthink

344 yards on the ground a game and if east can pass good they can beat boyle i love boyle county but i am going for the upset ej by 6
Boyle cruises 35- 15
Hard tough game but should be over just a little earlier this time.

28-7
I am thinking Boyle by 4 tds. 35-7. Something like that.
Don't get your hopes up East Jessamine. There will be no upset. Boyle County wins this one easily. I'm thinking 4-5 td's victory.
rebel 4 life Wrote:344 yards on the ground a game and if east can pass good they can beat boyle i love boyle county but i am going for the upset ej by 6

Rebel, they are averaging 400 yards on the ground. It will be tough to beat Boyle, but it can be done. But for the people predicting 4 or 5 td win, couldn't have seen the last game. I know what EJ can do on the field, but if they do it on Fri. will be up to them not me.
I was at the last game. East Jessamine made Boyle County do things that they didn't want to do. East Jessamine gained alot of respect last game from alot of fans from around the area. However, they also opened alot of eyes. They can play some football but I do believe that Boyle County took them lightly and played a little flat. The 2nd half, Boyle County scored 21 to East Jessamines 0. I know you're going to bring up the whole situation with, "if they didn't turn the ball over, they would have scored", but turnovers are apart of the game. Time will tell but I believe that Boyle County is going to impose their will.
This will be a hard-fought, very physical game. It will be very fun to watch.

Boyle has won 26 in a row I believe, beating teams like Bell, Christian Co (2 times), Lex Cath (3 times), Lone Oak, and Johnson Central (2 times). East Jessamine is good, but they're not better than any of those teams, with Lex Cath being the only possible exception (even though Lex Cath did beat East Jessamine).
A question for the Boyle fans. I was looking on the KHSAA website for consecutive extra points made and the record is 76. I believe according to the Advocate Messenger in last weeks newspaper our kicker had 65 extra points made, and added 8 more after the Bourbon game totaling 73 for the year. I can not remember any extra points being missed this season other than the West Jessamine game where the holder didn't catch the snap, but no kicked was attemped. This does not count as a missed kick does it? If not our kicker is close to breaking the state record, unless I've missed something this year.
Glad you brought it up though. He will be here all week to incorporate the game plan. Last EJ game he was suspended that week through Wednesday, returned to school Thursday and played Friday night as an eligible student-athlete. Now that the whole episode is behind us you can expect a more focused distraction-free Boyle County Rebel team to hit the field Friday night. Most people have mentioned a healthy BC team hitting the field on Friday. I am more excited about a more focused Boyle team hitting the field than the one that played EJ a few weeks ago. With all of the things swirling around the school that week the fact that the boys can truly focus on football this week will not be good for EJ.

And yes, I was at the first EJ game and that offense still only scored 7 points on our defense.
Boyle by 3 td's
Boyle
PurplePride92 Wrote:Glad you brought it up though. He will be here all week to incorporate the game plan. Last EJ game he was suspended that week through Wednesday, returned to school Thursday and played Friday night as an eligible student-athlete. Now that the whole episode is behind us you can expect a more focused distraction-free Boyle County Rebel team to hit the field Friday night. Most people have mentioned a healthy BC team hitting the field on Friday. I am more excited about a more focused Boyle team hitting the field than the one that played EJ a few weeks ago. With all of the things swirling around the school that week the fact that the boys can truly focus on football this week will not be good for EJ.

And yes, I was at the first EJ game and that offense still only scored 7 points on our defense.

The game plan EJ had came from the film they were given of the other QB, and that game plan held Boyle to 7 points in the 1st half. They had no idea how QB 14 played and now they do.
The only game Casey had played in was the West Jess.game,so there should have been plenty of film on Devin hale.are you saying you couldnt get any film on Hale,or you didnt try.if you didnt try then its Easts fault that they were not prepared.
Boyle easily.
joejoe Wrote:The game plan EJ had came from the film they were given of the other QB, and that game plan held Boyle to 7 points in the 1st half. They had no idea how QB 14 played and now they do.

Actually I think 14 will play even better than what you saw. In the earlier game, 14 came in and went an astounding 2-6-1 for 55 yards. That is not typical of a QB that is currently 66-158 for 1032 yards and 13 TD's. So if you're banking on a half of play from Hale as the barometer of what he does, you will once again be mistaken. :Thumbs:
I think Boyle will win too William, but it will not come easy. With East Jessamine's very big linemen and power running game, IMO it will be a more difficult and physical game than who ever we play in the 3rd. round. (LC or West). Just win, advance, and hope we come away from this game injury free.
Hatz Wrote:Actually I think 14 will play even better than what you saw. In the earlier game, 14 came in and went an astounding 2-6-1 for 55 yards. That is not typical of a QB that is currently 66-158 for 1032 yards and 13 TD's. So if you're banking on a half of play from Hale as the barometer of what he does, you will once again be mistaken. :Thumbs:

Last 2 starts 15/21 for 239 yards, 2 TD's and NO INT's. Devin was a perfect 7 for 7 for 112 yards and a TD against Christian County. Running the ball he had 10 rushes for 105 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Alot of people was making the claim that 5A Christian County (before Boyle, unbeaten in Kentucky) was a serious contender to make the 5A title game. Against this 5A power, Hale lead our team to 49 points, 33 firstdowns, and over 500 total yards of offense.
Rebel55 Wrote:I think Boyle will win too William, but it will not come easy. With East Jessamine's very big linemen and power running game, IMO it will be a more difficult and physical game than who ever we play in the 3rd. round. (LC or West). Just win, advance, and hope we come away from this game injury free.

Will put skinny.
Boyle Co. by 21.
joejoe Wrote:Rebel, they are averaging 400 yards on the ground. It will be tough to beat Boyle, but it can be done. But for the people predicting 4 or 5 td win, couldn't have seen the last game. I know what EJ can do on the field, but if they do it on Fri. will be up to them not me.

my bad:ThumbsConfusedorry
I predicted a blowout the first game because i underestimated East jess.Im not gonna give a score this time,but i honestly dont think East will score over 7 to 10 points this game.i do believe Boyle can win this game by 3 to 5 tds.yes i was at the first game and East got my attention,and respect.do i think they can beat Boyle no.East has a good team,but i just dont think they are at Boyle or Bells level yet.i expect a hard fought game from both teams,and good luck to both teams.
BC
Rebs roll.

This game will be completely different than the last game. Boyle is getting a lot of the injured starters back to healthy. Boyle always seems to find another gear when hitting the playoffs. May both teams stay injury free for this game.
WhoYaWith Wrote:Rebs roll.

This game will be completely different than the last game. Boyle is getting a lot of the injured starters back to healthy. Boyle always seems to find another gear when hitting the playoffs. May both teams stay injury free for this game.

Once again we are hearing that Boyle is getting healthy, guess what so is EJ. I respect Boyle so much I'm predicting EJ by 5 td's. Sound familiar Boyle fans. You don't respect EJ at all. EJ OL/ Dl will dominate and the spy on Dawson will hit him often. I still think Dawson should be Mr. Football.