Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Jessamine
22.92%
Boyle County
77.08%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine @ Boyle County 11/12
might as well get it started,East gave Boyle thier toughest test this season.so lets here your thoughts,and predictions.
I think Boyle will be better prepared this time around,and not take East as light as they did last game.plus we will be in alot better shape health wise.
Boyle will play better this game and will win easily.

BC 42
EJ 7
Boyle will come prepared and ready to play.

Boyle-44
East Jessamine-16
For whatever reason Boyle wasn't ready to play last game. That won't happen from here on out and they are finally getting healthy at the right time. Boyle by 35+.
backinblack2003 Wrote:For whatever reason Boyle wasn't ready to play last game. That won't happen from here on out and they are finally getting healthy at the right time. Boyle by 35+.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Boyle was missing about 3 players in the last game. Hester, Thielman (sp?) and someone else if memory serves. The first two are key defenders who are back now and healthy.

It will be interesting to see how Boyle does in this rematch. East Jessamine's back and line + their pounding style will remind many of a similar (though probably less talented) Bell County attack. :Thumbs:
Chris cook played,but he was about 70%.we did have another starter out on defense i believe at end,but i cant think of his name.im not gonna predict a wide margin of victory like i did last game although i think Boyle will win by a larger margin than thier last meeting.
East proved they could compete the first time around and bounced back well after the loss to BC. I think they have a chance to compete well in this one as well
Stardust Wrote:East proved they could compete the first time around and bounced back well after the loss to BC. I think they have a chance to compete well in this one as well

Now that Boyle is healthy Friday will be ej last game..............:devilflam
Stardust Wrote:East proved they could compete the first time around and bounced back well after the loss to BC. I think they have a chance to compete well in this one as well

I dont think you give the #1 ranked team in 4a enough credit or thier coaching staff either.i now have respect for East,but i dont think this game will be as close as the first one by no means.
I will go with East. East ran the ball well, and I think they will run it better in this game.
joejoe Wrote:I will go with East. East ran the ball well, and I think they will run it better in this game.

What makes you think so?:dontthink
Jack Lambert Wrote:What makes you think so?:dontthink

OK, they will run the ball better this game.
Boyle by 20
Boyle wins this one 49 to 10.
Jack Lambert Wrote:might as well get it started,East gave Boyle thier toughest test this season.so lets here your thoughts,and predictions.

I thought Johnson Central has been your toughest test so far? 35-29 win. JC had 196 rushing yards and 135 passing yards.
Boyle Co wins by 3 TD's.
EJ will place all the way up into the 4th but Boyle pulls away and wins 31 to 20.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I thought Johnson Central has been your toughest test so far? 35-29 win. JC had 196 rushing yards and 135 passing yards.

The JC game was the first game of the year.I think if we played JC again at this point in the season it wouldnt be close.
Jack Lambert Wrote:The JC game was the first game of the year.I think if we played JC again at this point in the season it wouldnt be close.

OK, just wondering.:Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:OK, just wondering.:Thumbs:

I think Boyle has improved drasticlly since the JC game,and im sure you think Bell has improved alot since the season started.
This should be a competitive game based on the previous meeting. I think Boyle wins by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Jack Lambert Wrote:I think Boyle has improved drasticlly since the JC game,and im sure you think Bell has improved alot since the season started.

Sure, but we have ALOT of experienced players this year though.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Sure, but we have ALOT of experienced players this year though.

Boyle returned 7 or 8 starters on defense this year,and 6 or 7 on offense.so we had some experience coming back to.
Boyle County wins by 14.
Hatz Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Boyle was missing about 3 players in the last game. Hester, Thielman (sp?) and someone else if memory serves. The first two are key defenders who are back now and healthy.

It will be interesting to see how Boyle does in this rematch. East Jessamine's back and line + their pounding style will remind many of a similar (though probably less talented) Bell County attack. :Thumbs:

Cook was 70% at Best
Thieleman went out in the 2nd quarter I think
Hester did not play
Rohrback did not play
Harrington did not play
Hale came in, at the end of the second I think

EJ is a good football team Boyle must come to play or the party will be over
If you think EJ can't beat you, you are way wrong.
The #1 kid is fast and talented,Boyle better bring there A game from here on out...They are only 1-0 at this point...Boyle has key players back and it should be interesting...EJ is out for revenge,so don't count them out ..but,I still say BC by 10
joejoe Wrote:OK, they will run the ball better this game.

i think East Jess is a good football team, the best Boyle played this year so far. But Boyle did come out flat that game, and it won't happen again. Plus they were missing key starters.

Boyle by 3 td's
MSU Eagle Wrote:i think East Jess is a good football team, the best Boyle played this year so far. But Boyle did come out flat that game, and it won't happen again. Plus they were missing key starters.

Boyle by 3 td's

LOL R U SERIOUS. Flat to start. East made the worst penalty of their season to start the 3rd. That lead to a turnover and TD. East would have scored and made it 20-7.
joejoe Wrote:LOL R U SERIOUS. Flat to start. East made the worst penalty of their season to start the 3rd. That lead to a turnover and TD. East would have scored and made it 20-7.

I think this district, as well as EJ, has proven itself to be a difficult one.

To take EJ lightly is flirting with disaster. They are a solid team that can control the clock and wear you down.

That said, I believe the difference in the game will be the players that did not get to play in the last meeting. Their presence will help the Rebels play better and defeat East Jessamine in a tight one. Historically Boyle has done well in "rematches" in the playoffs. Hope that holds true. :Thumbs:

Boyle 28
East 14