• 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 35 Harlan County 0
hitemup
Water Boy

Knox Central is the second best team in the mountains in any class. Bell is number 1. I would like to see a Bell and Knox Central rematch.

hitemup
You must not be counting JC in the mountains or have a short memory.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:If hc is not in bc class aslan where does this put pcc ?:Thumbs:

This is a Bell and Harlan Co. thread..keep it on topic!
ok Johnson Central 2a
Knox Central 2b

They went into overtime did they not?
dungy Wrote:liked coach hilton's quote on wymt last night. Only 1 regular season loss in 4 years to the "university of alcoa". Hahaha nice. Good to see him get to express his obvious pride in what his team, and in particular his son's senior class, has done. Very well deserved. Would like to see a 2010 state title sign when driving along 25e.

i absolutely loved that..........i am gonna get to sit down with him on this one............classic
Madon-Bell
Hall-Johnson Central
Boggs-Pike Central
Patriot Wrote:I think the blocked punt set the tone!
Aslan I believe it was a Bell fan saying the game was closer then it seemed. I agree with that for two and half quarters.
One bothered me though with five minutes to go Bell throws a pass that turns into a TD because of bad HC defense, but throwing a pass with a 28-0 lead! HC would get crucified for that.
That pass was a quick out, that was almost a lateral. It was the equivalent of a run play, but to outside. Harlan defense could have just as easily stopped it with a good defensive play. Not like it was "going for the jugular!!"' LOL!!
Patriot Wrote:Two turncoat commodores came to Harlan to cheer on Bell against HC. Meaning they possibly drove right past Leslie Co. High School where pcc was playing! Talk about letting a game go that was three weeks ago. PATHETIC!

I came through Route 7....hit cumberland.....then drove on to Harlan.
I never passed Leslie.
I knew Leslie was gonna get blown out, and I figured this game, being one of the "top 5 rivalries in the state" would have been a good game.
Man was I wrong....
king360 Wrote:Actually we went through leatherwood but we knew Perry was gonna win that game, and we were hoping to see what we thought would be a decent game, boy were we wrong!

HAHA
I said the same thing in reply before I read yours
zaga_fan Wrote:HAHA
I said the same thing in reply before I read yours

:thatsfunn
Don't be sad, Cubbies!!!
[Image: http://img10.glitterfy.com/graphics/142/...e_bear.gif]
zaga_fan Wrote:Don't be sad, Cubbies!!!
[Image: http://img10.glitterfy.com/graphics/142/...e_bear.gif]

Not only have the Bears become quiet but I think the Momma Bears went into hybernation. Missing their posts.
Aslan Wrote:Mod? This individual is posting off topic. Please remove him from this message board.

OMG hahah you little baby...
Its an emo cub!
Didn't figure I should let this one die without giving the Mommy bears a chance to talk to us about it.
Where my gurls at?!
I remember when I went on vacation and didn't post on the Perry-Harlan beatdown thread until monday.
I was talked about pretty badly Sad
zaga_fan Wrote:I remember when I went on vacation and didn't post on the Perry-Harlan beatdown thread until monday.
I was talked about pretty badly Sad

Forget about it Zaga. They're not coming out of their den. They're in the den with their young...
In their defense I was the one called you all out for not posting.
^ Yep.
And I have to say, Patriot.
You got on here and stood in the line of fire for your team.
I applaud that Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:^ Yep.
I applaud that Wink

I do know that filthy animal got suspended for her splat picture!
zaga_fan Wrote:^ Yep.
I applaud that Wink

Me too. True fan you are Pat.
Patriot Wrote:I do know that filthy animal got suspended for her splat picture!

Yeah, she told me about getting banned at the game.
I've never been banned so it must have broken a rule or offended someone lol

Someone needs to PM me and explain it Wink

but most bans for stuff like that only last for a day or so.
Ask Ballers, he got banned for cussing at me once lol
Eagle84 Wrote:hitemup
Water Boy

Knox Central is the second best team in the mountains in any class. Bell is number 1. I would like to see a Bell and Knox Central rematch.

hitemup
You must not be counting JC in the mountains or have a short memory.

Knox shoule schedule Harlan Co. This woulld be a good game. Why don't Knox want to play HC?
easyM Wrote:Not only have the Bears become quiet but I think the Momma Bears went into hybernation. Missing their posts.

Startine TB and FB plus starting MLB and Def end out for HC. Could have been a different story. Take Hilton and Davenport out of lineup for BC and see how the results would have been. Doesn't matter really. Playoff are more important.
HAT51 Wrote:Startine TB and FB plus starting MLB and Def end out for HC. Could have been a different story. Take Hilton and Davenport out of lineup for BC and see how the results would have been. Doesn't matter really. Playoff are more important.

I agree, Knox should play Harlan County Black Bears. The Bears will bring a game and #'s at the gate. Knox posters sure have talked some smack based on the preseason scrimmage. They should entertain a real game between the two. Also, the Bears were not healthy against Bell and couldve shouldve, but the fumbling exhibition was the big factor. Mishandling, bad snaps, bad handoffs, not covering the ball with both. Yes this couldve been different and a very close game with Davenport and Hilton, but it wasn't and as you say its not as important as playoffs. Bears will make a run and if they hold on to the ball, that run will be long. GO BLACK BEARS!!!BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!!
HAT51 Wrote:Startine TB and FB plus starting MLB and Def end out for HC. Could have been a different story. Take Hilton and Davenport out of lineup for BC and see how the results would have been. Doesn't matter really. Playoff are more important.

Your right. We won 42-0 if our varsity O stayed in there at the end. :wink:
I'm Back!...LOL:lmao::Cheerlead

[SIZE="3"]Ok.....First off!...I was banned for a Pic I posted!...(Of course)...I've not once cursed on here!.....It was a Pic of a flattend out person on a side walk....(Naked...face down)...it was considered too graphic!....My bad!...Sorry!...My humor tends to be a bit morbid!....I'll try to curve that in the future!

Now down to buisness!

Ah Crow!...You do not taste as sweet as victory!
[/SIZE]

[IMG][/IMG]

[SIZE="3"]I loved the whole atmosphere prior to the game!....anticipation...hype!...hope!.

All that changed as the Crap started hitting fan during the game!....(Sorry...I don't have a pic for that!...lol)

As mistake after mistake happened...my heart sunk!....We are better than that!

But we lost!...I hate it!....I'm gonna carry that anger to the next game and hope our boys do the same!

I STILL believe in my Bears!.....I know their ability....I know their heart and I believe they will bounce back from this no doubt!!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Also!....I want to say something about the size of my family jewels!

During half time,...I walked over into enemy territory....wearing full Black Bear fan get up....Walked up onto the guest stands and held a sign up that Said ZAGA!!... And called out for him!!!!

I was glad somone answered!....LOL

it was nice to meet Zaga And King360!....I welcomed them to the game!....Knowing they were 2 PCC Fans that chose to miss their own game to come watch us loose!.....Cause hey!....I'm that kinda person!

I walked back to my side....sat down....and continued to support my team!

Family Jewels?.....[B]HUGE!!!

[/B][/SIZE]hospitality?....Big!

GO BEARS!!!!
Filthy Animal Wrote:I'm Back!...LOL:lmao::Cheerlead

[SIZE="3"]Ok.....First off!...I was banned for a Pic I posted!...(Of course)...I've not once cursed on here!.....It was a Pic of a flattend out person on a side walk....(Naked...face down)...it was considered too graphic!....My bad!...Sorry!...My humor tends to be a bit morbid!....I'll try to curve that in the future!

Now down to buisness!

Ah Crow!...You do not taste as sweet as victory!
[/SIZE]

[IMG][/IMG]

[SIZE="3"]I loved the whole atmosphere prior to the game!....anticipation...hype!...hope!.

All that changed as the Crap started hitting fan during the game!....(Sorry...I don't have a pic for that!...lol)

As mistake after mistake happened...my heart sunk!....We are better than that!

But we lost!...I hate it!....I'm gonna carry that anger to the next game and hope our boys do the same!

I STILL believe in my Bears!.....I know their ability....I know their heart and I believe they will bounce back from this no doubt!!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Also!....I want to say something about the size of my family jewels!

During half time,...I walked over into enemy territory....wearing full Black Bear fan get up....Walked up onto the guest stands and held a sign up that Said ZAGA!!... And called out for him!!!!

I was glad somone answered!....LOL

it was nice to meet Zaga And King360!....I welcomed them to the game!....Knowing they were 2 PCC Fans that chose to miss their own game to come watch us loose!.....Cause hey!....I'm that kinda person!

I walked back to my side....sat down....and continued to support my team!

Family Jewels?.....[B]HUGE!!!

[/B][/SIZE]hospitality?....Big!

GO BEARS!!!!

Nice to meet you as well Wink
I didn't actually go to see you lose lol
I went to see 2 of the better teams in the mountains duke it out....
and I've not seen Bell play in a few years and I thought this was going to be one of their better years.
plus I told EasyM I'd come watch em sometime :eyeroll:
BB CLAW Wrote:I agree, Knox should play Harlan County Black Bears. The Bears will bring a game and #'s at the gate. Knox posters sure have talked some smack based on the preseason scrimmage. They should entertain a real game between the two. Also, the Bears were not healthy against Bell and couldve shouldve, but the fumbling exhibition was the big factor. Mishandling, bad snaps, bad handoffs, not covering the ball with both. Yes this couldve been different and a very close game with Davenport and Hilton, but it wasn't and as you say its not as important as playoffs. Bears will make a run and if they hold on to the ball, that run will be long. GO BLACK BEARS!!!BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!!

Knox Central is Legit... Be thankful Harlan Co didnt play them, bc it would have been another L on ur alls scheldule..
Will this thread ever die?
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Will this thread ever die?

:lmao:
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next