Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.73%
Harlan County
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. @ Harlan Co. 10/29
Bell 43-14
easyM Wrote:But you forgot your prediction.....
I'll give you mine. Bell wins due to their speed, quickness, talent, size, and experience. This is one of the most talented groups Bell has put on the field and that's saying a lot. I look for a 2-3 td difference. Good luck to both teams and let us hope both come out injury free.

Bell will not win because of those four things, If they win it will be because they are just the better team. Will you please break out of the ice age!
[Image: http://www.dailygalaxy.com/photos/uncate...ce_age.jpg]
HugyBear Wrote:Just like Clay did with Bell in the grid, so throw that one out the window! Some people need to think about what they are saying before they post!:flush:

And that would include you....
HugyBear Wrote:Bell will not win because of those four things, If they win it will be because they are just the better team. Will you please break out of the ice age!

Throwing coaching in there and that sums it up. If you can win under anything else please enlighten us, which you can't. All of these elements determine who will win and who is the better team. Get out of the ICE AGE yourself.
HugyBear Wrote:Bell will not win because of those four things, If they win it will be because they are just the better team. Will you please break out of the ice age!

So what makes them a better team???? They want it more??? :blabbermo

Want it more always cracks me up. I think they all want it.

BTW cute pictures.
easyM Wrote:And that would include you....

lol can't say your wrong, but this Harlan vs Bell they are no love between either can't wait to friday. This is why we play the game.

[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dKJl6ulcjfc/Si...400/59.JPG]
William Muney Wrote:So what makes them a better team???? They want it more??? :blabbermo

BTW cute pictures.

He has no answer.....except that none of those things matter. What else makes a better team. His ICE AGE pic must have frozen his brain......
easyM Wrote:He has no answer.....except that none of those things matter. What else makes a better team. His ICE AGE pic must have frozen his brain......

No you said they are bigger, they are not
You said they are stronger, they are not
You said they are faster, they are not

Just keep on thinking that they are much smaller, slower, and weaker then you, thats the smart thing to do!

[Image: http://stupidsucks.com/wp-content/upload...people.jpg]
I guess along with searching the net for the COOL pic's they post, they also play too much Madden on Playstation. I guess awareness is the deciding factor in a good team!!
HugyBear Wrote:No you said they are bigger, they are not

Just keep on thinking that they are much smaller, slower, and weaker then you, thats the smart thing to do!

You have not seen Bell Co. then.
HugyBear Wrote:No you said they are bigger, they are not

[Image: http://stupidsucks.com/wp-content/upload...people.jpg]

Oh, so now you're saying that Harlan County is bigger, stronger, and faster? Well well, keep thinking that. That is the smart thing for you to do....lol
William Muney Wrote:You have not seen Bell Co. then.

You my friend have not the Black bears then! Keep it up your are turning the blue colors in Bell Brown with all the brown nosing and thats the nice way to put it!
HugyBear Wrote:You my friend have not the Black bears then! Keep it up your are turning the blue colors in Bell Brown with all the brown nosing and thats the nice way to put it!

Harlan Co. has been watched by me. The speed isn't even close. Size is. Strength goes to Bell. Experience goes to Bell. And coaching goes to Bell.
Since you believe the opposite of all of this, let us hear your score on this game.
easyM Wrote:Harlan Co. has been watched by me. The speed isn't even close. Size is. Strength goes to Bell. Experience goes to Bell. And coaching goes to Bell.
Since you believe the opposite of all of this, let us hear your score on this game.

Not so fast I just said Speed, strength and size, now go back and read I never said anything about experience, or coaching. Although are coach has been doing a good job! I still think Bell is the best football program going, just saying my bears aint so bad there selfs thats all, and you know how we posters roll, we have to rub it in a little and talk it up for our team!
:argue:
HugyBear Wrote:Not so fast I just said Speed, strength and size, now go back and read I never said anything about experience, or coaching. Although are coach has been doing a good job! I still think Bell is the best football program going, just saying my bears aint so bad there selfs thats all, and you know how we posters roll, we have to rub it in a little and talk it up for our team!
:argue:

It's ok to rub it in a little and it's also ok to stand behind your team. I did notice you hadn't mentioned the coaching and experience. But you did dispute the fact that bell was faster, stronger, and bigger. I don't really worry too much about the size like I do some of the other things but it's sure nice to have it nonetheless. I know we're just stirring the pot a little here. I do think it comes down to all of the above mentioned things that each team brings to the table. And in part, that's why I believe Belll will come out on the winning side. They have a distinct advantage in many if not all of these catergories.....Good luck to your Bears throughout the rest o the season. I do hope most of all for an injury free game Friday night. Now watch out because the Big Blue Nation is heading to Cawood to do some bear hunting Friday night......:biggrin:
I seem to remember this thread looking a lot like this last year.
What was the score of this game last year?
I forgot.
Bell, but i would like to see "The Cubs" give them a run for their money
zaga_fan Wrote:I seem to remember this thread looking a lot like this last year.
I forgot.

It wasn't pretty if you was a Bear fan. I'll wait and see if one of their faithful will tell you the final score. It could have been uglier. Trust me Zaga.
zaga_fan Wrote:I seem to remember this thread looking a lot like this last year.
I forgot.

Oct 30, 09 Bell County 41 Harlan County 14
Againstme! Wrote:Oct 30, 09 Bell County 41 Harlan County 14

Like I said, it could have been worse. The game was over before halftime. Dudley showed class and respect for Coach Larkey and his Bears that night. It could have been a total dismantling if he wanted it to be...
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Dang. Where's bellbobcats09? Vacation? Hasn't posted in a couple hours.

Im here. Not much too talk about. Bell wins just like they did against KC and JC...
I think its hilarious people trying to compare Harlan Co with Bell Co... Not even close my friend!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co easy.

Bell Co 42
Harlan Co 7

Johnson Central didn't score against our varsity D and Knox Central only scored 1 TD on our varsity D.

Same prediction....
I wish I had a nickle for every time I heard " We want it more" or " This will be the best team Bell has faced all year"!!! I love that when we go on away games the teams have had pep rallies and we get the signs hung all over the stadium and if you are planning on doing this please take note that " Here Kitty Kitty" has already been used 1000 times!!! With all that said I love when this happens because that shows us that you are being the best you can be and we still IMO will win, that means we beat you at your BEST and at YOUR house! Take notice when our boys come in and how they act because its all about one thing, getting the win. I do cheer Harlan on when they don't play us, Congrats on winning your district, I'm glad your boys hard work is paying off. Now you know my prediction for who will win OUR BELL COUNTY BOBCATS!!!
HugyBear Wrote:lol can't say your wrong, but this Harlan vs Bell they are no love between either can't wait to friday. This is why we play the game.

[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dKJl6ulcjfc/Si...400/59.JPG]

Loving the pics!...Keep up the good work Hugy Bear!!:worthy:
I forgot.

It was similar to what the Black Bears done to PCC!
easyM Wrote:Ok you "Filthy Animal" tells us your prediction and why you are right.

OH!....You want my prediction?

Well ....It just so happens that when I'm not being "Filthy Animal", I'm ...[SIZE="4"][B]Madam Zoloff...Psychic!![/B][/SIZE]

Just look into my Crystal Ball!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

I also predidct that the weather will be a facter....As all the wind is blown out of the protective bubble the Bell co. [SIZE="4"][B]Kittens...(See Zaga...I can do that too!...LOL)...[SIZE="3"][B]Have put themselves in!!![/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]

It will be a close game!....But we [SIZE="4"][B]ARE [SIZE="3"][B]gonna pull out the win!!![/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]:eyeroll:My Bologna has a first name ...it's " B-E-L-L-C-O."....
My Bologna has a second name....it's "B-O-B-C-A-T-S"
[/SIZE]

Cause Bell Co. Bobcats has a way.....With B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

GO BEARS!!!!!!!:devilflam
The only time I have seen Bell was at the grid and after our starting LB went down with a knee injury I really can't remember much from that night other then sitting up til 3 in the morning studying knee injuries!
So here's my prediction I say HC probably isn't as fast as Bell but we are pretty strong. I say our defense wins it for us! If we can get to bells speed before they hit third gear we will bring them down and if our running game can control the clock and score that also provides defense by keeping the ball away from them. Our offense and Defense feed off one another so we need big plays on both sides of the ball to keep each going!

Black Bears 17
Bell Co. 14
HugyBear Wrote:You want to make a statement Pineville beat the green dragons lol and then we will seat down and really listen to what you are saying. You'll need to prove something yourselfs before your get on here and talk about anyother programs:1:, Harlan will be fine and have to not prove anything else after this friday night and the playoffs!

I'm not delusional to think Pineville belongs in this conversation
as we were talking about Harlan County / their teams in district and Bell County / upcoming playoffs. Producing wins for respect that you crave and so on

Since you brought up Pineville, I am from Pineville, but I am a graduate of a California High school. Where HS football would pound the likes of Highlands, Live in Texas now where its a religon, Just as we are with Kentucky Basketball. Where no one hands a title to anyone. Here you would be looked down on for the way peeps talk about Highlands as if they owned the title already. Here and Calif they don't give titles ... you want it you Take it

TAKE YOUR TITLE, instead of GIVING it to Highlands, don't make excuses. Cawood, Evarts, Lynch were schools of great pride and tradition. You can be and will be IF ya want it ... just have to take it.
William Muney Wrote:So what makes them a better team???? They want it more??? :blabbermo

BTW cute pictures.

You are contradicting yourself! He never said anything about wanting it more. You mentioned it then proceeded to make fun of it!
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next