Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. @ Harlan Co. 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Can the stop Bell Co.:lmao:
LOL
this is a little early....but oh well
Harlan County's JV will be the difference in this game
If they would just go ahead and grant them the chance to start Bell will get upset
We'll have to find out what Larkey decides to do first though.
CUBS WIN!!!!!!

I'll save my prediction for later in the week.
Can't wait to drive over to Harlan County for this one!!

FIRST POST!
Cubs
Win
Bell Co easy.

Bell Co 42
Harlan Co 7

Johnson Central didn't score against our varsity D and Knox Central only scored 1 TD on our varsity D.
Bell County wins this.

Expect this to be closer than it should tho

Go Bobcats :Cheerlead
Johnson Central did score on Bells varsity unless you don't count field goals at your school. It was at the beginning of the game!
Evil Eye Wrote:Johnson Central did score on Bells varsity unless you don't count field goals at your school. It was at the beginning of the game!

TD's.....:dontthink
What was said was Johnson Central didn't score on our defense. Td was used after Knox Central
Evil Eye Wrote:What was said was Johnson Central didn't score on our defense. Td was used after Knox Central

I realized that and it was to late to change it... :Thumbs:
HC seems to have improved each week. But Bell is too fast for them. Way too fast.

Bell 38
HC 6
I like this getting into it early!

Will enjoy getting to goto this one too. Im sure a few of us will be making the trip over. See if these Black Bears can pull it off. Would like to see it.
zaga_fan Wrote:LOL
this is a little early....but oh well
Harlan County's JV will be the difference in this game
If they would just go ahead and grant them the chance to start Bell will get upset
We'll have to find out what Larkey decides to do first though.
CUBS WIN!!!!!!

I'll save my prediction for later in the week.
Can't wait to drive over to Harlan County for this one!!

FIRST POST!

zaga is mad because he has to drive to pulaski..:Clap:
Boo Boo bear Wrote:zaga is mad because he has to drive to pulaski..:Clap:

:lmao:
Bell Co-36
Harlan Co-12
Football1 Wrote:HC seems to have improved each week. But Bell is too fast for them. Way too fast.

Bell 38
HC 6

That would lead one to believe you might think Knox Central is significantly better than HC. You might want to rethink that my friend. This is not the HC tean you played in the grid.

Many will make the argument that HC need not show up against Bell. Honestly if I'm Larkey I don't know how much effort I'd put inot this game...We are getting very thin at several positions.

I truly wish we were healthy and had everybody...this game might be very close. Just doesnt make sense to risk more injury.
I'm torn I would love to try to beat bell but the common sense says rest up! But I HATE bell so I say leave it all on the field and knock them off their throne!

Go Bears!!!
Bear_Paw Wrote:That would lead one to believe you might think Knox Central is significantly better than HC. You might want to rethink that my friend. This is not the HC tean you played in the grid.

Many will make the argument that HC need not show up against Bell. Honestly if I'm Larkey I don't know how much effort I'd put inot this game...We are getting very thin at several positions.

I truly wish we were healthy and had everybody...this game might be very close. Just doesnt make sense to risk more injury.

"You play to win the game...you don't play to just play it.."-Herman Edwards
Both teams have things wrapped up seeding wise for the playoffs, Neither wants anyone hurt, yet there is a lot to be played for still. Harlan County looks to be a good 5A school with a lot of wins over some fairly good competition. 8-1 is nothing to sneeze at. Reputations are at stake. Undeafeated seasons, pride of being "King of the Mountians". There's the "Ole Mo" issue, losing before the playoffs, Rest issues for the already banged players.

All that said this could turn out to be a good game, a slug fest. Specially with all the above concerns. Who needs the game more? I believe Bell County needs this game more than Harlan County. HC can use a win for more Mo, but a loss don't hurt as they "technically" suppose to. While Bell would show vunderability, being an advertised top 3 state team amongst the elite, aint suppose to happen.
Bell is for real, HC is good, but not Bell good yet. I would play my starters a few series and then rest them. The playoffs are at HC this year so we need all the rest we can give our starters.

Bell 37
HC 14
I understand with our MASSIVE COMMANDING win last night that we have postioned ourselves for the playoffs perfectly and I understand that we should probably look to the future and try to keep everybody healthy but...........I want the Bell Co dynasty to go down so bad (like deep down). I think we can give them all they want and beat them in a close game by a touchdown and I know the Black Nation would erupt and tear the goal post down and go insane but I know Coach Larkey and his staff are awesome and they will mke the right decision. I will support them in Black Bear Fan fashion whatever decision they make. Sure wouldn't want to be a coach in this case!!!??!!
Black Bear Mama Wrote:I understand with our MASSIVE COMMANDING win last night that we have postioned ourselves for the playoffs perfectly and I understand that we should probably look to the future and try to keep everybody healthy but...........I want the Bell Co dynasty to go down so bad (like deep down). I think we can give them all they want and beat them in a close game by a touchdown and I know the Black Nation would erupt and tear the goal post down and go insane but I know Coach Larkey and his staff are awesome and they will mke the right decision. I will support them in Black Bear Fan fashion whatever decision they make. Sure wouldn't want to be a coach in this case!!!??!!

I wouldn't want to be Coach Larkey and have to prepare for the Bobcats too many weapons to prepare for.:Thumbs:
Wins will come against Bell. NOBODY wants them more than me. I would rather beat this team because it is one of the elite Bell teams, but not at the expense ol losing 1-2 kids for the playofffs. In two years and possibly next year Bell will no longer be looking down on us...that is given.
If it was any other game, I could see coaches resting their players....Harlan Co/Bell Co though is a different story...I don't see it happening.

I hope Harlan Co. can compete with Bell. HC has looked really good the past few weeks, but Bell is a whole 'nother level....

We'll see Friday night.

GOOOOO HC!!!!!
I hate bell county, first off because they are bell county. I just hate em. They low down, they dirty, they some snitches. I hate Dudley Hilton, I'm not a cat person. I just hate bell county man. I hate log mountain. I hate bell county. I hate bell more then I hate tennessee. I hate their colors it's not a blue you can stand with, it's like smurf poop and I don't like smurfs. They losers, they sore losers because they are not Harlan County. I hate bell county man I can't stress that enough!

Go Bears!!!
[quote=Boo Boo bear]zaga is mad because he has to drive to pulaski..:Clap:[/QUOTE
Winning streak ends on a wonderful note.
Bell Co - 77
Harlan Co - 0
Bear_Paw Wrote:That would lead one to believe you might think Knox Central is significantly better than HC. You might want to rethink that my friend. This is not the HC tean you played in the grid.

1st knox is significantly better,just schedule them and see.2nd bell is your playoff game cause,just sayin.
big blu 2 u, you must be thinking about Harlan Independent, absolutely not significantly better than the Harlan County Black Bears! They are significantly better than the Dragons and that will show next week. I agree with Bear Paw....better rethink that. GO BEARS!!!!
big blu 2 u Wrote:1st knox is significantly better,just schedule them and see.2nd bell is your playoff game cause,just sayin.

Just saying...what? What exactly do you mean bell is our playoff game? Please help me out here I don't speak bell countian.
OK ..."Line Jumpers"!!....It's your turn now!

You've been begging for a fight for weeks!//B]

Pestering us like a small child that hasn't learned to wait....(he he)

Just becareful what you ask for!!!

I Believe in our BEARS!!!...There is no doubt who I'm for!!!!

[B]So, Lets do this!

[IMG][/IMG]

Come on Rocky!...You'er gonna eat thunder and crap lightening!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15