Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. @ Harlan Co. 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Patriot Wrote:It was similar to what the Black Bears done to PCC!

Definitely was.
But PCC has taken several beatings from Bell and we have never once claimed we could compete.
If that is any consolation lol
Filthy Animal Wrote:OH!....You want my prediction?

Well ....It just so happens that when I'm not being "Filthy Animal", I'm ...[SIZE="4"][B]Madam Zoloff...Psychic!![/B][/SIZE]

Just look into my Crystal Ball!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

I also predidct that the weather will be a facter....As all the wind is blown out of the protective bubble the Bell co. [SIZE="4"][B]Kittens...(See Zaga...I can do that too!...LOL)...[SIZE="3"][B]Have put themselves in!!![/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]

It will be a close game!....But we [SIZE="4"][B]ARE [SIZE="3"][B]gonna pull out the win!!![/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]:eyeroll:My Bologna has a first name ...it's " B-E-L-L-C-O."....
My Bologna has a second name....it's "B-O-B-C-A-T-S"
[/SIZE]

Cause Bell Co. Bobcats has a way.....With B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

GO BEARS!!!!!!!:devilflam
Well I like you Filthy Animal. I eve like Madam Zoloff. But not to confuse you or anything but I'm afraid you should actually be named Madam "Zoloft." Someone has taken one too many here of late.:biggrin:
Now all joking aside I have enjoyed reading your posts and others. It's been fun for sure. But I don't think it will be as fun as Friday night once the Bobcats once again puts the W in their pocket. Good luck to you Cubbies!
easyM Wrote:And the days are counting down. Can we agree that this game is the biggest game in the history of the consolidated Harlan Co. school? Think about it before you answer.......

NO! To a lot of teams Bell is their state championship. Now don't get me wrong to me this will be the biggest game in the mountains every year! But Bell always has thei hopes on going to the flat land of Bowling Green. And they way HC is playing and the way we have positioned ourselves in the playoffs we have hopes of being the buses following bell there and being like George Jefferson and getting our piece of the pi-i-i-i-ie!
easyM Wrote:Well I like you Filthy Animal. I eve like Madam Zoloff. But not to confuse you or anything but I'm afraid you should actually be named Madam "Zoloft." Someone has taken one too many here of late.:biggrin:
Now all joking aside I have enjoyed reading your posts and others. It's been fun for sure. But I don't think it will be as fun as Friday night once the Bobcats once again puts the W in their pocket. Good luck to you Cubbies!

LOL...Thanks for the banter!...Goodluck to all the players!....But I disagree with you about Friday!....Football is always Fun!!....See you there!:biggrin:
Patriot Wrote:NO! To a lot of teams Bell is their state championship. Now don't get me wrong to me this will be the biggest game in the mountains every year! But Bell always has thei hopes on going to the flat land of Bowling Green. And they way HC is playing and the way we have positioned ourselves in the playoffs we have hopes of being the buses following bell there and being like George Jefferson and getting our piece of the pi-i-i-i-ie!

That's right I said it, me and Weezie are moving on up!
I'm just going to let you guys know.....
zaga_fan is going to be there Friday dressed as Ric Flair.
Filthy Animal Wrote:LOL...Thanks for the banter!...Goodluck to all the players!....But I disagree with you about Friday!....Football is always Fun!!....See you there!:biggrin:

Well you do know I'm gathering Zaga, Aslan, and King up at the game as well? They'll be wearing the Blue and White! Yoiu guys need to come over and say hello. Better yet, invite us to eat with you final folks from Harlan County during tailgaiting. That would be nice......
easyM Wrote:Well you do know I'm gathering Zaga, Aslan, and King up at the game as well? They'll be wearing the Blue and White! Yoiu guys need to come over and say hello. Better yet, invite us to eat with you final folks from Harlan County during tailgaiting. That would be nice......

Geez, I meant fine folks....Sorry...
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm just going to let you guys know.....

Whooooooooo!
and zaga's prediction for the game.....

nope

not yet lol

Woooo, The Nature Boy!!!!!
Bring Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard with you. Need one more to be the Four Horsemen!
The Black Bears are building. And IMO Coach Larkey is just as good of a coach as Hilton. And at Rock he had did have some wins over Bell. In 2000, 2001,2002, and 2006. In 2005 Bell won in a nailbiter at Bell 33-29. Larkey does have some coaching skills. He even beat Highlands once as a huge underdawg--effort. Strength, HC is equal to or stronger than Bell IMO.

WHOOO!!!!

[SIZE="4"]Crazy Awesome!!!!:rockon:

I'm Going Goth!....Cause, I love the dark, I can feel the evil rising inside of me...and nobody understands me!...least of all my parents!!...Sheesh!!....LOL:lmao::devilflam
[/SIZE]

I Can't wait to see you there!...I hope others dress up as well!....Hint! Hint!

I was going to dress up like Zaga but Filthy Animal ruined the surprise and posted a picture of the costume way back on page 2 post#41.
easyM Wrote:Woooo, The Nature Boy!!!!!
Bring Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard with you. Need one more to be the Four Horsemen!

Or you could just go as the Three Stooges!
[quote=Patriot]Or you could just go as the Three Stooges![/QUOTE

Can't believe you called those three the stooges!haha
You know there was another Stoog as well, you could be him......

Zaga if the boys out of the hospital..which he should be..dont forget..SHOTGUN!
Patriot Wrote:Or you could just go as the Three Stooges!

The stooges weren't known for being real smart so we cant be them cause we chose Bell to win..lol
Football1 Wrote:My bottom line - I wish HC well in a tough game against our rival. Your fans are like everyone else's: a mixed bag of classy, well spoken folks with a touch of name calling, trash talkers.

My honest opinion is HC can't beat Bell. My honest opinion continues to be KC handled HC with relative ease this summer when our 1st teams were on the field and we could do it again. We will never know about that - but Friday we will know for sure if HC can beat Bell.

Now post all the donkeys and feces you feel needed. Maybe you could find a few pics of some footballs and do something funny with those since it is football season?

Knox should schedule HC. I hear HC has plenty of dates open and have tried to get them to schedule. Any truth in that?
easyM Wrote:And the days are counting down. Can we agree that this game is the biggest game in the history of the consolidated Harlan Co. school? Think about it before you answer.......

I've thought about this, I think HC beating a really good team like Clay for their first district championship in the 3 short years we've been consolidated was HUGE. These boys goal is to win the region. IF they were to beat Bell Co...........wow. We think it's possible!!!!!
BB CLAW Wrote:The Black Bears are building. And IMO Coach Larkey is just as good of a coach as Hilton. And at Rock he had did have some wins over Bell. In 2000, 2001,2002, and 2006. In 2005 Bell won in a nailbiter at Bell 33-29. Larkey does have some coaching skills. He even beat Highlands once as a huge underdawg--effort. Strength, HC is equal to or stronger than Bell IMO.

I'm pretty sure Coach Larkey has beaten Bell County 11 times and lost 14. At one time he had beaten Bell County 7 times out if 10 and 5 straight times. At the same rate Hilton has won 6 straight and 3 straight with a lot of back and forth wins for each over the years. Great games!
YEEEEHAWWWW!!!!
I have been sitting here reading the last four pages of post and I am so pumped and ready to go, I think I will go out there tomorrow and save my seat!!!!
I ain't into all this hugging and kissing and sensitivity, I want Bell Co to go down Friday. Now, I probably want to watch them go down so bad because they are good and built up a good and well respected program, they know it, we know it but that is what makes them going down Friday night even sweeter. I would take Coach Larkey over Hilton any day and our boys have played football as long as your boys have played football. They have worked hard, their focused and for a lot of them there is a lot of history going all the way back to elementary school. (big games against the Patriots). I said from original post.........HC by a touchdown and then the BLACK BEAR NATION will erupt.!!!!!! (and hopefully the bc fans will shut up.
'P.S. You have apologized enough Patriot, You have explained yourself and even a video explaining your post has been posted. They are just going to have to get over it. Some people just simply can't take a joke.
This game will be the same as last year.IMO
264 posts and 9 pages and its not even Wednesday... wow, all i gotta say.

Bell wins by 2 TD's with one of them really late in the game.
BB CLAW Wrote:The Black Bears are building. And IMO Coach Larkey is just as good of a coach as Hilton. And at Rock he had did have some wins over Bell. In 2000, 2001,2002, and 2006. In 2005 Bell won in a nailbiter at Bell 33-29. Larkey does have some coaching skills. He even beat Highlands once as a huge underdawg--effort. Strength, HC is equal to or stronger than Bell IMO.

I Forgot to mention that in 2005 Coach Larkey did get beat by Bell in that nailbiter, but later in that season in the playoffs the Rock beat Bell 21-0. I also forgot to mention that in 2001, 2002 and 2006 the Rock beat Bell twice in those years, once in regular season and once in the playoffs each of those years. Coach Larkey and the Rock with wins against Bell in 2000, 2001(2), 2002(2), 2005, 2006(2). Just wanted to throw that out there. Someone had commented on Coach. Coach Larkey's last year at Rock was 2007 and in that year Bell won twice. Again, Bell has a great program and will contend for the state championship. The Black Bears will come to play and we will leave it at that. We hope to see our Bears win. No one is to big to fall. GO BLACK BEARS!!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co easy.

Bell Co 42
Harlan Co 7

Johnson Central didn't score against our varsity D and Knox Central only scored 1 TD on our varsity D.

BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Same prediction....

Can you please explain to me how you expect Bell County to win by more this year than last when this game is at Harlan County and Harlan County is much improved from last season?
The Harlan County Black Bears are going to be a force to deal with. Coach Larkey and Staff have and are still building a respected football program. The Bears have and will provide alot of big wins in the future. Beating Bell isn't out of the question. It will take a flawless game from the Bears. Again no one is too big to fall. GO BLACK BEARS!!!
I agree that HC has improved since last year, but I have watched Bell a few times this year and I think that they have improved quite a bit over last years team. I predict Bell by 3 touchdowns.
BB CLAW Wrote:I Forgot to mention that in 2005 Coach Larkey did get beat by Bell in that nailbiter, but later in that season in the playoffs the Rock beat Bell 21-0. I also forgot to mention that in 2001, 2002 and 2006 the Rock beat Bell twice in those years, once in regular season and once in the playoffs each of those years. Coach Larkey and the Rock with wins against Bell in 2000, 2001(2), 2002(2), 2005, 2006(2). Just wanted to throw that out there. Someone had commented on Coach. Coach Larkey's last year at Rock was 2007 and in that year Bell won twice. Again, Bell has a great program and will contend for the state championship. The Black Bears will come to play and we will leave it at that. We hope to see our Bears win. No one is to big to fall. GO BLACK BEARS!!!

No one hear said that someone was too big to fall except for you. And as far as coaching, Harlan County has a fine coach who has proven to be a winner. No one I don't think will try to take that away from him. But, he is not as good as Dudley Hilton. Don't confuse your emotions with the truth. Dudley has the hardware to show. Larkey doesn't. Good coach? Yes. Good as Dudley? No. Flatout no. Good luck to both teams Friday night.
easyM Wrote:[quote=Patriot]Or you could just go as the Three Stooges![/QUOTE

Can't believe you called those three the stooges!haha
You know there was another Stoog as well, you could be him......

Just call em like I see em! I think we may have to stooge fight Friday night to see who can get that 4th stooge job! Woop woop woop woop woop woop!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15