Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. @ Harlan Co. 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Bear_Paw Wrote:OMG Don't look now but the impossible has happened. Highlands fell tonight :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Maybe it's a sign....

Looking forward to a good competitive game with NO INJURIES!!!! I'm ready to go see a battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Amazing at how some Harlan Co fans have NO CLASS!
Bear_Paw Wrote:^
Not being from here you have no idea what you are talking about. In just two years this has become one of the 5 biggest games in East Kentucky. If you don't think this is a rivalry look at the number of post and look at the rest of the threads on the board. 2nd is not even close.......
No, this is not a top 5 rivalry in Eastern Kentucky. Half the posts in this thread is us poking fun at the cubs. Everybody knows Bell is going win by however much they want, but for some reason, I don't think that beating is going to deflate Harlan Co fans ego's.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Good Lord, you nut - Talking to you is like talking to a rock! No, I take that back, I could get more out of a rock. You don't have a dog....or bobcat....or bear in this race! Harlan countians feel it is a rivalry. I think Bell feels it is a rivalry, so what you think doesn't matter, SO why don't you just shut your pie hole.:blabbermo
Sorry, I'm here to stay. Savvy?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Amazing at how some Harlan Co fans have NO CLASS!

Your sir, are 100% correct.
Mama Bear Wrote:Maybe it's a sign....
Looking forward to a good competitive game with NO INJURIES!!!! I'm ready to go see a battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im confused.
Harlan County 28
Bell County 21
HB0669 Wrote:Harlan County 28
Bell County 21

R u serious about the 28 pts?
Aslan Wrote:No, this is not a top 5 rivalry in Eastern Kentucky. Half the posts in this thread is us poking fun at the cubs. Everybody knows Bell is going win by however much they want, but for some reason, I don't think that beating is going to deflate Harlan Co fans ego's.

Sorry, I'm here to stay. Savvy?

Your sir, are 100% correct.

Lack of class is well distributed throughout all walks of life including this board. To Bell County...Please accept my apologies for our young cub. Sometimes folks have to learn humbleness the hard way. Hopefully Hugy will learn from this....

AS for HC's ego's admittedly some need adjustment. Again, plenty to go around.

Aslan it's apparent to me that you know just about everything there is to know about everything, so I will concede to you on all fronts. :igiveup:
Bear_Paw Wrote:Lack of class is well distributed throughout all walks of life including this board. To Bell County...Please accept my apologies for our young cub. Sometimes folks have to learn humbleness the hard way. Hopefully Hugy will learn from this....

Aslan it's apparent to me that you know just about everything there is to know about everything, so I will concede to you on all fronts. :igiveup:

That's a good call by you. :Thumbs:
Harlan co will be lucky to even score
a TD Bell's "D" is just to good.
:please:
Game Day!!! Good luck to HC!
Bear_Paw Wrote:Lack of class is well distributed throughout all walks of life including this board. To Bell County...Please accept my apologies for our young cub. Sometimes folks have to learn humbleness the hard way. Hopefully Hugy will learn from this....

Gameday! Here's hoping for no injuries and a competitive game! Thank You to the young players that add so much excitement for us during the week and especially Friday Nights!
Go Bears!!!
It's game day and I can't wait...Praying for a injury free game and safe travels for everyone. We have rivaled here all week and now it's time for the boys to battle, which is what really counts....Still say HC by a touchdown!!!!
Aslan Wrote:That's a good call by you. :Thumbs:

Give me a break, who did you pick in the HC/PCC game Aslan?
Wasn't exactly spot on with your prediction there was you?? :please:
O.k. I talked to Cory Davenports dad last night and he said that Cory will be playing. He never had any "injury" to his knees. It was some type of tight muscles in his legs that caused knee discomfort but it has been taken care of with rest. AND FOR THE RECORD HE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT HE ISN'T BELLCOBOBCATS09.
Black Bear Mama Wrote:Give me a break, who did you pick in the HC/PCC game Aslan?

We all know that Harlan Co. thumped them..lets move on and talk about how Harlan Co. is gonna get thumped tonite.!:biggrin:
king360 Wrote:We all know that Harlan Co. thumped them..lets move on and talk about how Harlan Co. is gonna get thumped tonite.!:biggrin:

Game day!
I hope you bears don't feel too bad tomorrow.
[Image: Little-Bear-Feel-Better-Little-Bear.jpg]
^Worst show ever..Sad
zaga_fan Wrote:Game day!
I hope you bears don't feel too bad tomorrow.
[Image: Little-Bear-Feel-Better-Little-Bear.jpg]

:thatsfunn
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:O.k. I talked to Cory Davenports dad last night and he said that Cory will be playing. He never had any "injury" to his knees. It was some type of tight muscles in his legs that caused knee discomfort but it has been taken care of with rest. AND FOR THE RECORD HE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT HE ISN'T BELLCOBOBCATS09.

Hope Cory is OK.
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:O.k. I talked to Cory Davenports dad last night and he said that Cory will be playing. He never had any "injury" to his knees. It was some type of tight muscles in his legs that caused knee discomfort but it has been taken care of with rest. AND FOR THE RECORD HE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT HE ISN'T BELLCOBOBCATS09.

Shawn...we know it's really you...lol J/K
I'm going to gut myself predicting that after this ones....I will start quoting "Oh Tigers and Bobcats Oh My!!!!!, The Harlan County Blackbears have emerged" :popcorn: I'm looking forward seeing this one go into overtime with a final score of Harlan County 35, Bell County 28 in OT baby!!!!!!!!!
Black Bear Mama Wrote:Give me a break, who did you pick in the HC/PCC game Aslan?

Aslan is a regular Nostrildumas. His prophecies will go down in history
Awwwwww, poor little PCC guys have to live vicariously through the Bobcats cause they got thumped....:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
^We gotta beat you guys somehow lol
It's like when I can't beat someone in basketball....
I stack a team together of people that are better than me and beat them that way.
It does wonders for your ego Wink
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Awwwwww, poor little PCC guys have to live vicariously through the Bobcats cause they got thumped....:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:

TongueirateSho
Bear_Paw Wrote:Aslan is a regular Nostrildumas. His prophecies will go down in history

tru and also PCC has "gods son" playing matt rob. but even he got slamed by the cubs hahahahaha:devilflam
Againstme! Wrote:tru and also PCC has "gods son" playing matt rob. but even he got slamed by the cubs hahahahaha:devilflam

His team got slammed.
But his team getting slammed had nothing to do with #24 and his 30 tackles lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15