Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. 49 - Whitley Co 6
Even as the game progressed, the Whitley players showed outstanding class. So many times you see the mouthing and cheap shots start. Didn't see or hear none from the Colonels. Good luck Colonels.
So bellcountybobcats09 middlesboro bell week 1? What are they going to do with the city county bowl? we use to play bell week 3.

Sorry for getting of subject just thought that was interesting when I read that
I would not expect anything less from a Coach Black team. He is a class act.

I am somewhat surprised by the score. Bell is maybe a little better than I thought??? From talking to 1 of their Coaches they think they still have a lot of room to improve, could be scary.
I would put this Bell Co. team against Trinty, St.X, Highlands, Ballard or anyone on any given friday night. The only thing that those teams have on Bell Co. is number. I know Alcoa is great, but I think Bell Co. could have gave them a run for their money. I can't see anyone beating Bell Co. this season
Dang!
devildawh20 Wrote:So bellcountybobcats09 middlesboro bell week 1? What are they going to do with the city county bowl? we use to play bell week 3.

Sorry for getting of subject just thought that was interesting when I read that

It came from a Middlesboro player that I had spoke too. Thats what Frazier told him. I guess since the contract is up after this year with the 2 teams that played in the City/County Bowl they will move it to a different date.
William Muney Wrote:I would not expect anything less from a Coach Black team. He is a class act.

I am somewhat surprised by the score. Bell is maybe a little better than I thought??? From talking to 1 of their Coaches they think they still have a lot of room to improve, could be scary.

If they still have room to improve and get better they need to just move on up to the NAIA level.:Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:It came from a Middlesboro player that I had spoke too. Thats what Frazier told him. I guess since the contract is up after this year with the 2 teams that played in the City/County Bowl they will move it to a different date.

City-County Bowl is week zero=first week of the season. So mboro/bell would be week 1 which=2 game of season.
Cats02 Wrote:Just want to shout-out to Whitley Co. players and coaches they all took aknee on the goal and gave there attention to center field while they name d the filed after Coach. Great sportsmanship.

:Thumbs:
yea i spoke wit one of their coaches too, and he told me the same thing.. Im glad my boys will never take a trip to Log Mountain...
GO JENKINS!!!!