Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Kobe Retires, Who do you think would be the Best on the League?
You know if Melo hadnt had the injuries and legal problems he has had, I would definantly be arguing for him in this thread as well.
K_Mac Wrote:I hope Durant does surpass him. Im pretty sure he is younger then Lebron but much more mature and deserving of his talents.

LOL :lmao:
K_Mac Wrote:You know if Melo hadnt had the injuries and legal problems he has had, I would definantly be arguing for him in this thread as well.

Yeah, I feel the same way if Michael Jordan wasnt 50 and retired.....
Stardust Wrote:Hunh? Kobe is already the 2nd best to lebron today!

Lol. Nah.
Ballers Wrote::notworthy:worthy::notworthy:worthy::Clap::Cheerlead

Hmm, with that said I'd say we are all in agreement.

Just an FYI Zaga, but Bron's stats look a whole lot better than Bryants.

Just an FYI ballers....Your FYI is totally redundant as I have said in post #6 that Lebron is better right now in the first place the first time you tried to play cop on this thread and failed.
zaga_fan Wrote:Just an FYI ballers....Your FYI is totally redundant as I have said in post #6 that Lebron is better right now in the first place the first time you tried to play cop on this thread and failed.

Hi Im Zaga, and I am **officially retiring from this thread**
Aslan Wrote:Lol. Nah.

Agree.
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, I feel the same way if Michael Jordan wasnt 50 and retired.....

You know SD I definantly think you know what your talking about most all thread. I usually back u up. So how come the sarcasm my friend? We clearly have different views on Lebron, but I dont feel the need to make a joke out of my threads. You have to agree Melo is a d*** good ball player.
didnt melo have better stats than lebron his rookie season and lebron still got rookie of the yeaR? I'm not saying this is true but i think.,,,, if so... i See a trend.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:didnt melo have better stats than lebron his rookie season and lebron still got rookie of the yeaR? I'm not saying this is true but i think.,,,, if so... i See a trend.

Melo had more pts but I would give the nod to Lebron on everything else...
but the best rookie out of that class IMO is D-Wade
Right now.
Lebron
Dwade
Kobe
Durant
If kobe retires
Lebron
Dwade
Durant
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
killersneakers Wrote:If Kobe Retires, Who do you think would be the Best on the League?

a. Kevin Durant
b. LeBron James
c. Dwyane Wade
d. Dwight Howard
e. Carmelo Anthony

If I had to pick the most similar to Kobe I'd pick Wade because of his scoring,his clutchness and his championship. Durant is the best scorer, Dwight is the best defender, and Lebron is a freak of nature. Eventually Durant though i think

i believe is kobe retires the NBA would be more even...lol not saying i love Kobe but with Jame and Wade on the same team i would probly have to go with Kevin Durant
zaga_fan Wrote:Melo had more pts but I would give the nod to Lebron on everything else...
but the best rookie out of that class IMO is D-Wade

Naw Im pretty sure Melo lead in more then one category. They gave it to Lebron cause his team had more wins in a MUCH easier eastern confrence.
K_Mac Wrote:Naw Im pretty sure Melo lead in more then one category. They gave it to Lebron cause his team had more wins in a MUCH easier eastern confrence.

U sure? I think Melo Went to the playoffs, And lebron didnt, Anyways, Melo led in pts and rebounds,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:U sure? I think Melo Went to the playoffs, And lebron didnt, Anyways, Melo led in pts and rebounds,

Been awhile, so not completely sure. If this was the case, Melo made it to the playoffs, had more points, and more rebounds how in the h*** did Lebron deserve rookie of the year????
By the time Kobe does retire I'd say Durrant will be the best.
Aslan Wrote:By the time Kobe does retire I'd say Durrant will be the best.

Maybe.
Aslan Wrote:By the time Kobe does retire I'd say Durrant will be the best.

I can agree with this.
catwoman Wrote:Kmac your the only other person on here is has a clue to what is going on with James the quitter. he will go down as the only superstar to quit not once, not twice but three games in a six game series. Appreciate your posts KMac.

You're ridiculous. He tried for seven freaking years in Cleveland. He wanted a change, and he did it. Stop whining because your team is going to be stomped by the Heat. It just makes more news for the NBA. God I can't stand you people, you all say the dumbest things I've ever heard..."quitter", really?

:please:
zaga_fan Wrote:Just an FYI ballers....Your FYI is totally redundant as I have said in post #6 that Lebron is better right now in the first place the first time you tried to play cop on this thread and failed.

lol...

Man, you try to play "cop" in every thread you post in.
Lebron would be the best, no doubt about it. Then Durant, eventually.
vundy33 Wrote:lol...

:Thumbs:

lol

Yep lol
but I try to make sure all of my "cop" comments are somewhat warranted
zaga_fan Wrote:Yep lol
but I try to make sure all of my "cop" comments are somewhat warranted

we all know you do zaga
The best over all player is Rajon Rondo. Anyone can put the ball in the basket, but there isn't that many small man get in there with the big boys.
cj2561 Wrote:The best over all player is Rajon Rondo. Anyone can put the ball in the basket, but there isn't that many small man get in there with the big boys.

Now IDK if I'd go that far..
cj2561 Wrote:The best over all player is Rajon Rondo. Anyone can put the ball in the basket, but there isn't that many small man get in there with the big boys.

Well if you wanna look at it that way, Tony Parker is the best PG for in-paint scoring. HE has actually led the entire NBA in that stat before. I understand the KY boy love though.

Woah now! Rondo isn't even the best PG in the league let alone the best player.

Gimme a break...