Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
69.81%
East Ridge
30.19%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge @ Shelby Valley 8/27
Real Badman Wrote:That guy who said 40 was wrong. ER scored 30 on SC last season I believe
After sc called the dogs off and pulled all the varsity guys for the Final Score to be 63-28
oh yours is comeing cardinal alum when you make the trip up are way
E.ridge Wrote:oh yours is comeing cardinal alum when you make the trip up are way
Im not talking about our game with you guys on the Valley thread so if you want to talk about it just shoot me a pm
E.ridge Wrote:oh yours is comeing cardinal alum when you make the trip up are way

Haha, ER is better this year but not even close to being able to beat SC. Please don't start getting too confident and make us look stupid like Pike Central's fans.
After hearing about the little bit of talent that the Wildcats have I think that this Valley team has a some potential in the next couple of years. But for this particular game with most of that leadership from Valley gone, I have to say ER by 6..... It hurts me to pick against my Wildcats in such a close game.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Valley in an easy one 48-12
Shelby Valley easy.
im going to take er..only bc i watched them play the other night against haysi and they looked great..and haysi isnt a push over team like kcc..nothing against them i just think this game is goin to be way closer than some people think..

er-27
sv-16
viking_fan7 Wrote:im going to take er..only bc i watched them play the other night against haysi and they looked great..and haysi isnt a push over team like kcc..nothing against them i just think this game is goin to be way closer than some people think..

er-27
sv-16

Wasn't this Haysi game a scimmage and what was the final score if a score was kept??
It was a scrimmage, but it was like a game too, lol. Pikeville and Grundy did the 10-10 thing, but I don't think Haysi and ER did.

ER won, 40-7.
Valley 20

ER 7
vundy33 Wrote:Huh? He was talking about last night's game against Haysi.

He was wrong. They didnt score 40 points. I dont count scrimmages as "games" so I went back to last season, as the last time they scored 30 or more.
shebly valley
Real Badman Wrote:He was wrong. They didnt score 40 points. I dont count scrimmages as "games" so I went back to last season, as the last time they scored 30 or more.

Oh ok...gotcha. Yeah, I don't either, but did they do they 10-10 thing before they started playing like a real game? Anyway, I left with about 10 min to go, I thought they scored again from what that cat said. Still, beating Haysi like ER did says something. I don't know how good they've been the last few years, but I know when I played they were pretty **** good.
vundy33 Wrote:Oh ok...gotcha. Yeah, I don't either, but did they do they 10-10 thing before they started playing like a real game? Anyway, I left with about 10 min to go, I thought they scored again from what that cat said. Still, beating Haysi like ER did says something. I don't know how good they've been the last few years, but I know when I played they were pretty **** good.

Oh yeah, Haysi has fallen a bit no question. I believe neither Haysi or KCC can represent the actual talent of either team. I dont know if I named a score yet, but just to be clear I wont make one.
Valley in a good one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Shelby Valley 56-13
valley 44-6
Shelby Valley 42-21.
Hondo Wrote:Wasn't this Haysi game a scimmage and what was the final score if a score was kept??

yea it was but they played 2 quarters..and the score was 35-7
I dont know what the deal is with this kid from valley and the people on here. REMEMBER PEOPLE he is still just a kid that you are talking about
I feel this needs to go back to talk about the game
CardinalAlum Wrote:I feel this needs to go back to talk about the game

:Thumbs:...I don't know much about Valley this year, but the ER team I watched saturday is much improved from years past..I just hope ER can finally pull one out against Valley
I think this game will be a real good one for both teams whoever whens is not goin to get the W easy
We here at BGR will not allow anyone to make any allegations against any school.

So either talk about the upcoming game or please do not post at all.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:We here at BGR will not allow anyone to make any allegations against any school.

So either talk about the upcoming game or please do not post at all.

Thanks BlackcatAlum!!
VoR_58 Wrote:And still....no one answers my question on how the Tim Smith kid is eligible. Is it because no one knows? Or is someone afraid they will let the cat out of the bag?
Valley will make a complete mockery of east ridge in this one!!! sorry.
I mentioned stuff about the transfer kid because I was told about it and I think its ridiculous, IF rules were broken like I've been told. But, Im not saying they broke rules because honestly I dont know. You hear alotta stuff. So, :flush:

Im pullin for the underdog but its gonna be a tough game to win.

ER-24
SV-28
CardinalAlum Wrote:After sc called the dogs off and pulled all the varsity guys for the Final Score to be 63-28

I dont care if they put the middle school team in. Dont be ashamed by letting ER put so many points on your team even if it was aganist the little 'uns. But thanks for letting everyone know that East Ridge can score, even if its aganist a JV/Varsity team. Thank you Mr. Awesomeness, you're so cool...!

On some related notes:

I have spoke to SV Coach Jeff Norman. He does not expect to blow out ER, he knows it will be a tough game.

"I know they (East Ridge) want to beat us. They have never beat Shelby Valley, and our guys know they are ****ry for a win. We have to come out and play hard and fast or expect to be in a dog fight for the whole game"

-Jeff Norman SVHS FB HC

Makes you think when the HC of Valley tells a neutral party that info, you know it will be a close game. But who knows..
Haysi VA is a terrible team....It would be equal to a scrimmage against Jenkins.