Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge @ Shelby Valley 8/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts on what should be a good game?
I think Ill attend this game to see what LC faces in the upcoming weeks from both teams.
StrayBullet Wrote:I think Ill attend this game to see what LC faces in the upcoming weeks from both teams.
There's a waste of gas.
All Valley.

SV-46
ER-16
I have said this all Summer, this will be a tough game. In an upset, East Ridge 21 Shelby
Sorry, East Ridge 21 Shelby Valley 14.
This one will be Valley all day. ER isn't there yet and valley will run away with this one 41-13
After a strong showing in week one, Im going with Valley 38-12.
SV appears to be much better and them playing at home should make them a prohibitive favorite. SV by 4 scores
I thought that the Warriors had a lot of experience returning? Can anyone give me some information on the teams to make a fair assessment? All I know is that Valley beat Knott 66-0 but I know that doesnt amount to really anything but a stats boost.
Shelby Valley may score 60 again this week. I promise people, Tim Smith is the REAL deal. He touched the ball 6 times against Knott Central total for the game. 6 touches, he scored 4 touchdowns.

Shelby Valley 62
East Ridge 14
UKFootball Wrote:Shelby Valley may score 60 again this week. I promise people, Tim Smith is the REAL deal. He touched the ball 6 times against Knott Central total for the game. 6 touches, he scored 4 touchdowns.

Shelby Valley 62
East Ridge 14

The "real deal"? I have watched him play and I would have to beg the differ. He is quick as a cat but that is it, and he is wasnt very impressive on the defensive side of the ball AT ALL. He can be stopped. I'm just wondering how this kid is even eligible. Can someone explain that to me? I mean I have heard that he lives with the coach! Although I do not know if that is true. Just seems really fishy to me.
VoR_58 Wrote:The "real deal"? I have watched him play and I would have to beg the differ. He is quick as a cat but that is it, and he is wasnt very impressive on the defensive side of the ball AT ALL. He can be stopped. I'm just wondering how this kid is even eligible. Can someone explain that to me? I mean I have heard that he lives with the coach! Although I do not know if that is true. Just seems really fishy to me.

Seriously man? ....Come on.

4 touchdowns.
3 sacks
probably around 10 tackles
blocked punt.
MVP of the bowl game.

Lucas Fields and Tim, give shelby valley a very fast backfield.:flame:
Shelby Valley by 21
Against a team that your freshman team could probably beat. Im not trying to bash Knott Central but they are not very talented and are trying to rebuild with a new coach.

And, I'm not trying to take anything away from the kid as he is a very good high school football player and will help SV's team tremendously. I just dont understand why you call him the real deal? The real deal to me would be like someone being recruited to play D-1 football. Not a kid that has a good game against a below average team. I just dont see how you can judge him from this type of game. Now if he has this type of game against Lawrence County or Pike Central then I could give him and you a lot more credit. I guess we will see!
east ridge will kill valley pike county bowl
kcc is really dawn this year . with that being said valley better bring there (A) game next week!!!
Valley by 21
my bad. meant 12
I'll take Valley by 3 TD's.
UKFootball Wrote:Shelby Valley may score 60 again this week. I promise people, Tim Smith is the REAL deal. He touched the ball 6 times against Knott Central total for the game. 6 touches, he scored 4 touchdowns.

Shelby Valley 62
East Ridge 14

The kid is am athlete im not going to argue with that, but he is no david jones or d-1 prospect he is ur average RB who can be stopped.
Valley 2 tds
Cant wait to attend this game..where is the best seat to sit at to attend a game at Shelby Valley??
im gonna say
east ridge 46
shelby valley 21
E.ridge Wrote:im gonna say
east ridge 46
shelby valley 21

When was the last time ER put up over 30 points in a game? Just curious and seriously want to know.
last night against haysi
er 40 haysi 7 in the teco bowl!!!!!!!
E.ridge Wrote:last night against haysi
er 40 haysi 7 in the teco bowl!!!!!!!

This is the best team ER has ever had...and from what I've heard about Valley losing alot, I'm taking ER.

ER 26
SV 13
StrayBullet Wrote:When was the last time ER put up over 30 points in a game? Just curious and seriously want to know.

That guy who said 40 was wrong. ER scored 30 on SC last season I believe
Real Badman Wrote:That guy who said 40 was wrong. ER scored 30 on SC last season I believe

Huh? He was talking about last night's game against Haysi.
Pages: 1 2 3 4