Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell, Greenup, Raceland 2010 game
We have some good players.....We just don't have any depth.
LClion4life Wrote:Russell and Raceland don't have a chance in **** to overtake GC this year.

You don't think we are going to just concede the games do you? We aren't from Lewis co Ya know. I can't speak for Russell but Raceland will fight you from beginning to end no matter what the outcome. We don't get dissapointed with our kids over wins and losses. we get dissappointed from lack of effort.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You don't think we are going to just concede the games do you? We aren't from Lewis co Ya know. I can't speak for Russell but Raceland will fight you from beginning to end no matter what the outcome. We don't get dissapointed with our kids over wins and losses. we get dissappointed from lack of effort.

And you think Lewis Co just rolls over because people say we don't have a chance? People said we didn't stand a chance last year against Russell and Belfry and we still gave both of them more than they wanted.
I must say it was funny,although we lost,watching the fans from GC react to beating 1-A Raceland last season. If Farley had been healthy and played the entire game .......we win. Greenup should have a very good team this season, alot of seniors, good luck to them. Russell is a winnable game for us. I think we beat them with ease last season,not even close.
RAMSPORTS Wrote:I must say it was funny,although we lost,watching the fans from GC react to beating 1-A Raceland last season. If Farley had been healthy and played the entire game .......we win. Greenup should have a very good team this season, alot of seniors, good luck to them. Russell is a winnable game for us. I think we beat them with ease last season,not even close.
1A, 4A, heck 6A. The "A's" dont mean anything in a huge rivalry game. Let's not forget there were some underlying factors that made that game a little more intense, there were 4 or 5 GC transfers on the field for the Rams that night. It was a great crowd on both sides and a really fun game to watch.
Is Linthicum playing for GC? To me, if he is playing, a nightmare for teams to cover.......tall,fast, and very athletic
No, but Stringfellow(6'3, 190, and fast) and Hampton(6'4, 280 with great hands) are. Rister should have a blast with those two and Hamilton (fastest kid on the team)to throw to this season.
Went to practice lastnight. I'm optomistic about the season. We have some really good kids. Just can't afford to get any of them hurt......We have zero depth. It will be a miracle if they all make it through a 10 game schedule without an injury. Looks like lots of young kids will get valuable experience this year.
Kosar Wrote:1A, 4A, heck 6A. The "A's" dont mean anything in a huge rivalry game. Let's not forget there were some underlying factors that made that game a little more intense, there were 4 or 5 GC transfers on the field for the Rams that night. It was a great crowd on both sides and a really fun game to watch.

Ill agree with you there! When area teams meet up each season you can throw classes out the window!