Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell, Greenup, Raceland 2010 game
Hey guys isn't there a MMA fight coming up in Feb at GCHS, maybe we could have a cage match with Russell and Raceland posters!:devilflam:lmao::biggrin:
Im in. Jeremy Bates is over it, I know him a little. Kosar vs Ram-a devil in the cage. I would tear his arm off and feed it to him.
Kosar Wrote:Im in. Jeremy Bates is over it, I know him a little. Kosar vs Ram-a devil in the cage. I would tear his arm off and feed it to him.

The Beast :biggrin:
CleanupMan Wrote:Hey guys isn't there a MMA fight coming up in Feb at GCHS, maybe we could have a cage match with Russell and Raceland posters!:devilflam:lmao::biggrin:

Just something else you would lose.
Kosar Wrote:Im in. Jeremy Bates is over it, I know him a little. Kosar vs Ram-a devil in the cage. I would tear his arm off and feed it to him.

Kosar.......I would give you a war you wouldn't believe. You think you know.....but you don't.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Kosar.......I would give you a war you wouldn't believe. You think you know.....but you don't.
:worthy: This is me, begging for a PM from you telling me where to be and what time you want your face destroyed. You have no clue who your dealing with.
Kosar Wrote::worthy: This is me, begging for a PM from you telling me where to be and what time you want your face destroyed. You have no clue who your dealing with.

:ChairHit: You see that Kosar??? That's me banging you over the head with a steel chair!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:What???? A transfer!!!! You are cheating!!!! Shelby valley needs to charge that kid $4000.00 for leaving that district......Pay up son!!! GC is becoming Raceland North. I can't believe you guys would except a transfer. I've lost all respect for GC.
You lost respect for your self years ago, you run your mouth way too much and lost your respectability on here as well.

Ram-a-devil appears to already be full to me.
old warrior Wrote:You lost respect for your self years ago, you run your mouth way too much and lost your respectability on here as well.

Old warrior.....You are exactly what your name says.....OLD! Go laydown somewhere. I'm not on here for respect. I'm on here to spread the Gospel, to shed some light on the truth if you would. So kiss my :moon:!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Old warrior.....You are exactly what your name says.....OLD! Go laydown somewhere. I'm not on here for respect. I'm on here to spread the Gospel, to shed some light on the truth if you would. So kiss my :moon:!!
That is what you are a big:moon:, that shows up like a bad moon rising, you never seem to say anything football related, all I can say is that you know nothing about football.
Now that hurts Old warrior! i know plenty about football. The ball is oblong, the field is 100 yards from goal to goal, it's 50 yards wide. Raceland usually crosses that goal line more than Greenup. What else do I need to know?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Now that hurts Old warrior! i know plenty about football. The ball is oblong, the field is 100 yards from goal to goal, it's 50 yards wide. Raceland usually crosses that goal line more than Greenup. What else do I need to know?
The field is 120 yds. long and 53 yds. wide and GC crossed it more last year at Ramland, I bet that is killing your soul and you can't move on. :please:
From what I am hearing about Racelands practice and Russell's lack of practice. GC loade with talent may dominate in both games for the first time in a ling time.
What are you hearing about Raceland's practices? Wonder why Russell is not doing anything?
The best thing Ram-a-devil cold say was they are trying hard, I know they are really young.
Bears Boy Wrote:What are you hearing about Raceland's practices? Wonder why Russell is not doing anything?
What makes you think Russell isn't doing anything?
Russell has been practicing. Maybe you should check your ears.

I would say that the games between these three schools will all be close. I wouldn't call any of them loaded? I watched GC practice a bit the other night. I don't think anyone in the area is trembling with fear.
Russell and Raceland don't have a chance in **** to overtake GC this year.
LClion4life Wrote:Russell and Raceland don't have a chance in **** to overtake GC this year.

I guess it's a good thing none of us are there. Those games will all be toss ups.
FBALL Wrote:I guess it's a good thing none of us are there. Those games will all be toss ups.

You are one of the few people on here with any sense about them at all.. I'd say Raceland and Russell will both still be playing when it really matters!
Ram Fan04 Wrote:You are one of the few people on here with any sense about them at all.. I'd say Raceland and Russell will both still be playing when it really matters!

Russell will take another first round playoff loss.
LClion4life Wrote:Russell will take another first round playoff loss.

Probably second round. Russell had a really good first week of two a days. Great attitude from the players. I think the coaches are really pleased.
Well, I just dont see them getting the #1 seed out of our district. Mason will get that. That means Russell will most likely get the #2 seed and I dont see them beating any one of Belfry, Sheldon Clark, or Pike Co. Central.
Okay the truth is that this could be the biggest down year for the 3schools all in the same year..Its usally Raceland and Russell being good and Greenup being bad but now its all fair and we shall see how the games turn out this year. BTW who is in Russells backfield this year?
BIGRAMLOVER1979 Wrote:Okay the truth is that this could be the biggest down year for the 3schools all in the same year..Its usally Raceland and Russell being good and Greenup being bad but now its all fair and we shall see how the games turn out this year. BTW who is in Russells backfield this year?
DeHoff, Spradlin, and Thompson (Right Now)
BIGRAMLOVER1979 Wrote:Okay the truth is that this could be the biggest down year for the 3schools all in the same year..Its usally Raceland and Russell being good and Greenup being bad but now its all fair and we shall see how the games turn out this year. BTW who is in Russells backfield this year?

I agree it will be a down year for the R's. But it will be an up year for GC. And that will be the difference in the games.
I don't think GC is on that much of an up tick. I also don't think Russell and Raceland are that far down. Opinions differ and that is what sites like this are for. We shall soon find out as the start of the season is less than a month away.
Can't wait. I'll be able to attend the Russell/GC game again with it being on a saturday night.
Should be a close one.