Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
43.28%
Bell County Bobcats
56.72%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Bell County 10/30
rocket01 Wrote:what does that have to do with the priced eggs in china?, Have I ever said anything about my past other than beating you all twice that year? No I haven't basically all I've done is taken up for Harlan County because you all said you all were going to nail them when they arrive at Log Mountain thats all I said because they have had a tougher road to follow than you all for real. Stay on topic Bobcat dad honestly, Rockcastle has nothing to do with this thread other than you throwing up the reason that I picked Harlan was because Bell beat Rockcastle, thats not true...Rockcastle is young overall and I knew that result was going either way with the exception that they had to travel to Pineville but overall Rockcastle is young, Bell is young too with some returners from the state team last year. But you have to pay attention who you play to have "juggernaut" scores. "CUPCAKE SCHEDULE" and nothing will not change my mind at all on that issue. Now saying that all aside, lets get back on topic
you telling someone else to stay on topic.Confusedhh:
rocket01 Wrote:what does that have to do with the priced eggs in china?, Have I ever said anything about my past other than beating you all twice that year? No I haven't basically all I've done is taken up for Harlan County because you all said you all were going to nail them when they arrive at Log Mountain thats all I said because they have had a tougher road to follow than you all for real. Stay on topic Bobcat dad honestly, Rockcastle has nothing to do with this thread other than you throwing up the reason that I picked Harlan was because Bell beat Rockcastle, thats not true...Rockcastle is young overall and I knew that result was going either way with the exception that they had to travel to Pineville but overall Rockcastle is young, Bell is young too with some returners from the state team last year. But you have to pay attention who you play to have "juggernaut" scores. "CUPCAKE SCHEDULE" and nothing will not change my mind at all on that issue. Now saying that all aside, lets get back on topic

You mention the 2 wins all the time. Go back and look. Also Rock is young but so it Bell it will not get any better for you.

Bell will lose 3 starters on defense and 4 on offense.

Letcher man I am glad you will stay off. I have a lot of respect for Coach Howard but you all have played nobody. IF your team would have played us in Clay Co. in the pride of the mountians we both could have made some money and seen who was the best but your bunch backed out and left us going 3 hours away to Marion Co. b/c nobody else would play us at Clay's bowl.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:You mention the 2 wins all the time. Go back and look. Also Rock is young but so it Bell it will not get any better for you.

Letcher man I am glad you will stay off. I have a lot of respect for Coach Howard but you all have played nobody. IF your team would have played us in Clay Co. in the pride of the mountians we both could have made some money and seen who was the best but your bunch backed out and left us going 3 hours away to Marion Co. b/c nobody else would play us at Clay's bowl.
:dontthink
evidentally because you all think your the supreme of Kentucky High School Football because 1, you almost got beat by a team that played a schedule that won barely 30 games out of 70 plus games, 2 you all beat Knox and Rock with the exception they had to travel to YOUR house, 3 you all beat McCreary Central that has a 6-3 record playing a weak schedule, 4 Madison Southern which you aint saying much on that, 5 you all are putting Harlan County down because of their success in the last 2 years and who they play and 6 finally you are either attacking other fan bases or putting ppl down that dont know anything about football just because they don't have a football program like Lee Co. for example
It's the day before the big game - GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!

I can't wait to get this rivalry going on the field...see you Bobcats there!!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Rocket man I have no idea what you are trying to say. A PERIOD would help in that mess somewhere.

So you are saying if we played at Rock or Knox we would have not won this year?

Have you not seen what Johnson Central has done as of late? Or that Marion is 1 of the favorites in the west? Or that Whitley will beat Rock this week? Wake-up and smell the coffee. The Lee Co. boy has brought the rain on himself b/c he continues to spout off even though it is clear he knows nothing about Football. You on the other hand seem to have a decent grasp on football but have a hard time making friends.

Before you say it I respect Rock and their program to the highest degree. (What they did to Highlands in the playoff's is still magical to me.) They made us go back to work as a program so we could beat them year in and year out. That seems to be happening now. Our talent and our program fell off some for a few years but Rock helped us get it back going with hard work after all the butt kickings we took. That I am appreciative of!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Rocket man I have no idea what you are trying to say. A PERIOD would help in that mess somewhere.

Have you not seen what Johnson Central has done as of late? Or that Marion is 1 of the favorites in the west? Or that Whitley will beat Rock this week? Wake-up and smell the coffee. The Lee Co. boy has brought the rain on himself b/c he continues to spout off even though it is clear he knows nothing about Football. You on the other hand seem to have a decent grasp on football but have a hard time making friends.

Before you say it I respect Rock and their program to the highest degree. (What they did to Highlands in the playoff's is still magical to me.) They made us go back to work as a program so we could beat them year in and year out. That seems to be happening now. Our talent and our program fell off some for a few years but Rock helped us get it back going with hard work after all the butt kickings we took. That I am appreciative of!

You are exactly right bobcat dad thanks Rockcastle for all of the hard work you guys made us do and the state champions ring is awesome too.:Thumbs:
Some of the people who posted to this thread should be embarrassed by how ridiculous they sound. Go back, read your posts, and see if they make you proud. :argue:

What's bad is that 3/4 of the posts have nothing to do with the topic and the administrators let it go on and on and on and on.... you disgust me.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Rocket man I have no idea what you are trying to say. A PERIOD would help in that mess somewhere.

First off, I have quite a bit of friends, and I know a whole lot more than what you think about football and either Bell plays at both locations, I can guarentee if they wanted bad enough, the outcome would be different with the exception of natural play of good game or bad game playing phases. And I appreciate that at least somebody accepts defeat, but you just cant go predicting that you are going to beat a team by 40 or 50 points that came off 3 really impressive victories overall and some tough games by result. Can you explain the Alcoa game? That was your all's first loss of the season, but do you all consider yourself "UNBEATBLE", Well when you lose a game you are no longer considered unbeatable. I mean what games can you say on that schedule were impressive "Marion" wow terrible schedule to win 7 games but you barely beat them, "Whitley", wow a little tougher team scheduling wise but played three or 4 losing teams to have winning record, "Knox", Home-field advantage, "McCreary" 6-3 wow, wins from weak schedule, "Rock" wow young team with tough schedule. Politically speaking besides Alcoa which you all lost and this upcoming friday on Harlan County, you all are got your toughest game going into this one and playoffs when Knox and Boyle come near you so I have a descent grasp on football, think again and the bell county fan base better be ready and don't count Harlan County out on it either.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Some of the people who posted to this thread should be embarrassed by how ridiculous they sound. Go back, read your posts, and see if they make you proud. :argue:

What's bad is that 3/4 of the posts have nothing to do with the topic and the administrators let it go on and on and on and on.... you disgust me.
If you start from the beginning and pay close attention 1 post at a time then you would understand not under estimating you or anything but you have to start reading from page 1 to the end of what results it, thats all.
Amped 88 Wrote:You are exactly right bobcat dad thanks Rockcastle for all of the hard work you guys made us do and the state champions ring is awesome too.:Thumbs:
This is 2009 bud, not 2008......j/k good job on the big accomplishment
rocket01 Wrote:If you start from the beginning and pay close attention 1 post at a time then you would understand not under estimating you or anything but you have to start reading from page 1 to the end of what results it, thats all.

I've read each and every post on this thread.
Okay im back now after my suspension. I Would like to say I apologize for the langauage I used, that was intended for the arrogant bell fans, and i still am proud of what I said, but other fans, I aplogize.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:You mention the 2 wins all the time. Go back and look. Also Rock is young but so it Bell it will not get any better for you.

Listen here bobcat dad, LETCHER HAS PLAYED BELFRY AND PCC, AND HARLAN COUNTY. The only 2 teams you all have played that were good was Marion/Alcoa. These little teams that there winning combined is 30/70. You all have no room to say you all have played nothing. Look at you all with little tiny sodday daisy, or McCreary. You guys are hypocryts if I didnt know one!! The day Boyle Co. Puts an absolute Whoopin on you, will see who the arrogance stays with.
easyM Wrote:Just to shut your dumb argument up, we did beat Boyle.
Please go find your 50 teams and leave us alone. It's hard to read so many dumb post from you. Go fly away.

You beat boyle LAST YEAR, 2008 not 2009. Go back to school and learn your years. Maybe if this arrogance would cut out we'd stop. Please get all
mighty Dudley to get a game with Trinity or Highlands. Please, when you beat them ill quit getting on here and posting. As for now, Boyle is waiting on your little young team to smash. I'll be attending that game just so I can see the "almighty Bobcats Fall" and hopefully your stupid arrogance fall with it
AnalysisKing Wrote:Listen here bobcat dad, LETCHER HAS PLAYED BELFRY AND PCC, AND HARLAN COUNTY. The only 2 teams you all have played that were good was Marion/Alcoa. These little teams that there winning combined is 30/70. You all have no room to say you all have played nothing. Look at you all with little tiny sodday daisy, or McCreary. You guys are hypocryts if I didnt know one!! The day Boyle Co. Puts an absolute Whoopin on you, will see who the arrogance stays with.
hey bud not messing your knowledge or anything Marion got that 7-2 record because their combined opponents record was 27-45 and Bell barely beat them by 5, I believe the underestimation came in or they played a bad game when that happened......lol, this is similar going with Harlan County, and Harlan County has been really impressive this year with three keys wins that should rank them 3 or 4 in Class 5A, but they think they play their best football though you know.
It's amazing how we keep mentinoning how the Bell fans are arrogant and talk badly about other teams or fans. Yet, it is a constant with some continously putting down Bell. It's one attack right after another. If you come looking for a fuss, you'll get one.
If you don't like us play us, then beat us. Until then, get over it.
And the Harlan/Bell camps have talked well to each other all year and throughout their thread for this week. Others came on the thread trying to get the two camps started. Bell and Harlan respect each other. Whether you respect Bell or not I could care less and so could the rest of us.
Oh yeah, we talk about the cupcake schedule. That's the most idiotic argument that you can make. Rocket man, we have played a stronger schedule than you. All anyone has to do is look at the schedules. To top it off, for it to be a cupcake schedule, your team was on it. Who won the game? It's that simple. And to say we beat Rock because we played at home. That's absurd and anyone with common sense knows that.
AnalysisKing Wrote:You beat boyle LAST YEAR, 2008 not 2009. Go back to school and learn your years. Maybe if this arrogance would cut out we'd stop. Please get all
mighty Dudley to get a game with Trinity or Highlands. Please, when you beat them ill quit getting on here and posting. As for now, Boyle is waiting on your little young team to smash. I'll be attending that game just so I can see the "almighty Bobcats Fall" and hopefully your stupid arrogance fall with it

You done a great job of showing just how much character you have. Bell could care less about your apology. We don't want it anyway.
You'll be there to watch it for sure because your bunch will definitely not be in it............
easyM Wrote:It's amazing how we keep mentinoning how the Bell fans are arrogant and talk badly about other teams or fans. Yet, it is a constant with some continously putting down Bell. It's one attack right after another. If you come looking for a fuss, you'll get one.
If you don't like us play us, then beat us. Until then, get over it.
And the Harlan/Bell camps have talked well to each other all year and throughout their thread for this week. Others came on the thread trying to get the two camps started. Bell and Harlan respect each other. Whether you respect Bell or not I could care less and so could the rest of us.
Oh yeah, we talk about the cupcake schedule. That's the most idiotic argument that you can make. Rocket man, we have played a stronger schedule than you. All anyone has to do is look at the schedules. To top it off, for it to be a cupcake schedule, your team was on it. Who won the game? It's that simple. And to say we beat Rock because we played at home. That's absurd and anyone with common sense knows that.
first off for correction, I do have a right to say whatever I want when it comes to the "If you don't like us play us, then beat us" issue, because my junior and senior year thats what we exactly did. Secondly when you say about Rockcastle being on the schedule once again you to look at who they play and what experience they have. And thirdly, I don't need a news flash with the score of Rock and Bell, you keep bringing that up and you got Harlan County coming in your way.
easyM Wrote:You done a great job of showing just how much character you have. Bell could care less about your apology. We don't want it anyway.
You'll be there to watch it for sure because your bunch will definitely not be in it............

Our bunch (The Bears) honestly dont have the talent you do, we do have talent, but were not arrogant snobs like you EasyM. Your an all out snob, your son prolly doesnt even play for bell, you prolly just go to re-live the glory days. Our bunch could make it, stop putting us down because you guys think your the gods of football, why should I worship a football team whose won a state championship twice? huh? Exactly
My Junior and Senior Year @ Clay in lexington, we beat you all in 2005 and 2006, both were butt whoopins, if I could go back id celebrate a little more of how we beat the "Football Gods"
Pot calling the kettle black. You all keep bashing us but we are the bad one's?????

You all are pitifull. I am done with this post. Come back on Friday night after the game and then we will see what you have to say.

Also quit saying this is a young Rock team. Bell has 6 seniors, Rock has 11 and of those 11 it is their best players Bishop, Bullens, Thacker, Abney and Todd. Take your young excuse somewere else.

If you don't have anything to say about this game don't post!!!!
rocket01 Wrote:first off for correction, I do have a right to say whatever I want when it comes to the "If you don't like us play us, then beat us" issue, because my junior and senior year thats what we exactly did. Secondly when you say about Rockcastle being on the schedule once again you to look at who they play and what experience they have. And thirdly, I don't need a news flash with the score of Rock and Bell, you keep bringing that up and you got Harlan County coming in your way.

We know who we have coming in and I'm sure we have practiced our rear ends off preparing for them.
You keep bringing up a cupcake schedule. Your schedule is much weaker than ours. I don't keep going on about how terrible your schedule is, you do. That's why I keep saying compare head to head. It's that simple. And like a post mentioned about something I said, this is 09. God only knows you played at Rockcastle 2 or 3 yrs. ago. We got that point. We know they beat us. We're not crying about it. I sort of can't blame you for being proud of beating Bell. But my goodness, enough is enough.
easyM Wrote:We know who we have coming in and I'm sure we have practiced our rear ends off preparing for them.
You keep bringing up a cupcake schedule. Your schedule is much weaker than ours. I don't keep going on about how terrible your schedule is, you do. That's why I keep saying compare head to head. It's that simple. And like a post mentioned about something I said, this is 09. God only knows you played at Rockcastle 2 or 3 yrs. ago. We got that point. We know they beat us. We're not crying about it. I sort of can't blame you for being proud of beating Bell. But my goodness, enough is enough.

Enough is enough exactly shut your Bell Lovin Dudley Worshiping arrogance up
AnalysisKing Wrote:Our bunch (The Bears) honestly dont have the talent you do, we do have talent, but were not arrogant snobs like you EasyM. Your an all out snob, your son prolly doesnt even play for bell, you prolly just go to re-live the glory days. Our bunch could make it, stop putting us down because you guys think your the gods of football, why should I worship a football team whose won a state championship twice? huh? Exactly

Many on here know me so they can tell you my son did play on last year's team. Check the pic out of them holding the trophy up and right there he is. But 08 is over. Just like 05 06 or whatever year. Call me a snob or whatever else you wish to. There's plenty of names for you but we have enough dignity not to call you what you really are (or at least what you come off to be).
AnalysisKing Wrote:Enough is enough exactly shut your Bell Lovin Dudley Worshiping arrogance up

Another great example. I'm sure you won't be on here much longer again. I hate that too. You give us something to laugh at.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Pot calling the kettle black. You all keep bashing us but we are the bad one's?????

You all are pitifull. I am done with this post. Come back on Friday night after the game and then we will see what you have to say.

Also quit saying this is a young Rock team. Bell has 6 seniors, Rock has 11 and of those 11 it is their best players Bishop, Bullens, Thacker, Abney and Todd. Take your young excuse somewere else.

If you don't have anything to say about this game don't post!!!!

I'm sure they won't be back on this thread after friday night.
Probably be about tuesday or wednesday when they choose to bash us and once again pick us to lose.... At least they're entertaining.
Actually im just sick of bell getting the big head because they won state in 08..just 2 championships your whole life..gee wizz you guys really are good @ football huh?
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Bell County 10,000 - 2

:thatsfunn Looks about like what the Boyle/Christian score is going to be.
Hey people tomorrow is the big day. I have alot of friends in bell county and none of them are like "the bobcats are football gods". All my friends say it's going to be a good game even if they think bell will blow us away. they say it out of respect which some people do not have. Everyon knows bell co usually has a good team and even if they have a bad record you better be ready to play them cause they never give up. If bell co has a bad team next year then the year after or the year after that they'll be great. there is not one team in this state or even nation that can't be beat though. like i said in a earlier post good luck to both teams and i hope we have a injury free game.
GO BLACK BEARS.
AnalysisKing Wrote:Actually im just sick of bell getting the big head because they won state in 08..just 2 championships your whole life..gee wizz you guys really are good @ football huh?

Yes we are really good. Have been for quite some time. Ask around.
Many other teams have been really good as well.....
I hate it eats at you so much.
The biggest statement that someone can say to compliment your program is when they say, I can remember when we beat you guys back in.......
If we weren't that good why would you care.
You can bet your hindend I can remember beating Ft. Thomas, CovCath, Boyle, Belfry, Danville,......... That's a compliment to how good they were/still are.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next